• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

We watched Body of Lies this weekend. I thought I liked it, but we both fell asleep for the last half hour or so and don't really have any desire to see how it turned out, so I guess we didn't enjoy it that much after all.

I think it's worth watching just to see Leo DiCaprio speaking Arabic.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I thought Body of Lies looked interesting, now I don't know..........

Went to the doc with the grouchy sicklings....it's a virus. Boy they sure are mean and hateful today. I think I need to follow some of the advice from one of the other threads about the shoe and the butt. Just kidding in all seriousness I hate to see them hateful because they don't feel good.

Amal..praying for your mother honey.

Like the car Kelly!

Filed: Timeline
We watched Body of Lies this weekend. I thought I liked it, but we both fell asleep for the last half hour or so and don't really have any desire to see how it turned out, so I guess we didn't enjoy it that much after all.

I think it's worth watching just to see Leo DiCaprio speaking Arabic.

:thumbs:

I wanna vomit right now :wacko:

The maintenance man in our building just came in to ask me what he should do. There is a person peeing on the mens room wall/floor instead of the urinal. And they know who it is now... WTH??? Some people are just sooo disgusting. Why would you do that?!? :blink::wacko:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

OMG! Nawal!

Quite sometime ago there was an incident at the law firm my mother works at. Someone was flinging poo....YES...flinging poo on the wall in the men's bathroom. It kept happening so somehow or another a camera was installed to catch the culprit. Turns out it was one of the attorneys!

I can't even IMAGINE having to confront an employee for flinging poo!

I can tell you that my toddler has more sense than peeing on the wall!!!!

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

OMG! Nawal!

Quite sometime ago there was an incident at the law firm my mother works at. Someone was flinging poo....YES...flinging poo on the wall in the men's bathroom. It kept happening so somehow or another a camera was installed to catch the culprit. Turns out it was one of the attorneys!

I can't even IMAGINE having to confront an employee for flinging poo!

I can tell you that my toddler has more sense than peeing on the wall!!!!

OMG...thats so disgusting. I can't even imagine having to deal with that..plus an attorney in the firm. I wouldn't be able to contain my anger while talking with them!

Guess who will have to talk to that person if they have to "investigate" the issue to take further steps...me :wacko: I DON'T WANNA! :crying: I already had to deal with an employee with bad body odor issue last year....this is not fun. :blink:

Ewwww! Our office faces an alley on one side. I have witnessed ppl urinating several times in BROAD DAYLIGHT. WTH???? You don't just take a pee in an alley in broad daylight like that!

:lol: That's common in downtown Phoenix...so gross! It's the valley of the homeless people because of the good weather. They use the parks, bus stops and just about any bush as their bathrooms. :wacko: I do think many of them have severe mental problems and the sun baking on their heads all year long doesn't help matters much.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I'm glad I don't have your job. Once I went into the bathroom stall at work and it looked like an explosion of th bowels. It was all over the freaking place and the side of the wall inside the stall. It had fingerprints in it. I just went to my boss at the time and said if you smell sh&t we know who did it.

I'm glad I don't have your job. Once I went into the bathroom stall at work and it looked like an explosion of th bowels. It was all over the freaking place and the side of the wall inside the stall. It had fingerprints in it. I just went to my boss at the time and said if you smell sh&t we know who did it.

:rofl:

Well I dont have to clean it up thank god..but that IS the person I feel bad for and that's why I'd be angry for that person having such a lack of consideration for the cleaning staff. GRRR :angry:

Let's hope he just corrects his aim and I don't have to sit with him. :P

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I wanna vomit right now :wacko:

The maintenance man in our building just came in to ask me what he should do. There is a person peeing on the mens room wall/floor instead of the urinal. And they know who it is now... WTH??? Some people are just sooo disgusting. Why would you do that?!? :blink::wacko:

have him run some 110 over to that area, that will cease quick.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline

Hey all! Happy crazy Tuesday! Today was nuts for all the bizarro reasons that could be. So many people are out sick at work and it is like the sh!t is hitting the fan with lots of projects...or at least the bathroom wall. :P

I hope you all are well. Body of Lies was an awesome movie...I loved Leo's relationship with the nurse. :thumbs:

Hey all! Happy crazy Tuesday! Today was nuts for all the bizarro reasons that could be. So many people are out sick at work and it is like the sh!t is hitting the fan with lots of projects...or at least the bathroom wall. :P

I hope you all are well. Body of Lies was an awesome movie...I loved Leo's relationship with the nurse. :thumbs:

Ewww...bathroom wall! :P Hehe!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.