• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Allousa..good luck pricing all of the items. I hope you make a big sale. I just don't have the patience for stuff like that. When we moved last month I gave to goodwill or pawned baby stuff on my sister or friends.

Thanks! I'm going to need all the luck I can get that MY patience is going to hold out! I knew that I had been saving alot of stuff, even though I've given several items away a few times over.

I feel so lucky to have gotten in on the sale. They have SO many people that sign up to do it that they choose the consignors by lottery. It's really great because you get 75% of what you sell and you aren't set on the price limit of each item. Like a nice shirt, you can tag it to sale for say $3.00 or $3.50. I have 4 LARGE plastic containers of clothes that I'm putting in as well as a big box of shoes and HUGE bunch of toys.

This sale is so big, that people will stand in line for two hours (doors open at 8:00am)on a Saturday and the line goes around just about the whole church and it's a BIG church. The clothes are really nice. I've been 3 or 4 times now and have been able to get our son's clothes for the whole season for about $150...and that's including shoes! But you have to move fast because it's like vultures to a carcass...let me tell ya!!!! I once was able to get there to be first in line one time...but I had to get up at 5:30am!!!!

This year, since I'm a consignor and have over 50 items...I get to go Friday night and take my friend that has 3 kids.

I have to say though, our house looks like a cyclone went through it a few times!

Okay...I'll shut up know!!!! :lol:

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

There is definitely alot of sickness going around...the sore throat, vomitting, feverish kind :unsure:

all 3 of my kids have passed it along to each other, thank GOD I dont have it, not yet!

Allousa...I used to do the consignment thing for years when my kids were smaller. I made good money doing it and I would seek out all the consignment sales, esp when the kids were toddlers....the deals were great! :thumbs: Good Luck at your sale....I miss those times but it is alot of work too

Just another day...listen I have not been sleeping normal at all since hubby arrived. :blink:

I toss and turn and his sleep patterns are so different that sometimes he is up much later than me and waking me up....I just dont

feel well rested like I used to. I mean I am up and down from my sleep and taking longer to fall asleep.

Anyone have that problem after sleeping alone for many years and then having to share the bed?

I like having him by my side but...it just isnt as restful or even comfortable at times. :blush:

Have a good day, I already cant wait till Friday

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Just another day...listen I have not been sleeping normal at all since hubby arrived. :blink:

I toss and turn and his sleep patterns are so different that sometimes he is up much later than me and waking me up....I just dont

feel well rested like I used to. I mean I am up and down from my sleep and taking longer to fall asleep.

Anyone have that problem after sleeping alone for many years and then having to share the bed?

I like having him by my side but...it just isnt as restful or even comfortable at times. :blush:

Since Hicham has been back, his snoring is OUTRAGEOUS and often times we have to sleep in separate beds just so we can both get some restful sleep. Sleep and I mean GOOD, restful sleep is so important, I would really try and work something out for the two of you. If he isn't going to go to bed at the same time, maybe he'll have to sleep elsewheres...you know? It is really tough and I really feel for you. When you go several nights in a row without good sleep...it's like you want someone to just come take you away in a padded wagon.

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

I have had a cold for the four of my six days off so I suppose I will be recovered for work tomorrow :angry:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Get better all you sickies and parents with sicky kids! (((Amal))) Sorry to hear the troubles with your Mom.

I'm off to catch my day now. Got to stock up on my dieting supplies again which means taking the bus to the store and back which is always half a days errand. I need a car too but not going to get one until Waleed is here, especially if I'm not in the country for eight months out of the year.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

good morning all, more house repair work today. here's the dvd release list:

February 17

- Alien Raiders (Horror, Sci-Fi)

- The Beverly Hillbillies: The Official Third Season (Comedy, Family, TV)

- Body of Lies (Full Screen) (Drama, Thriller)

- Body of Lies (Two-Disc Special Edition) (Drama, Thriller)

- Body of Lies (Widescreen) (Drama, Thriller)

- Changeling (Thriller)

- Dead Like Me: Life After Death (Comedy, Drama, Fantasy)

- Feast III: The Happy Finish (Action, Comedy, Horror, Thriller)

- Flash of Genius (Drama)

- High School Musical 3: Senior Year (Comedy, Family, Musical, TV)

- High School Musical 3: Senior Year (Extended Edition) (Comedy, Family, Musical, TV)

- Hounddog (Drama, Music)

- How to Lose Friends & Alienate People (Comedy)

- I Served the King of England (Comedy, Romance, War)

- The Midnight Meat Train (Drama, Horror)

- Out at the Wedding (Comedy, Romance)

- Quarantine (Drama, Horror, Thriller)

- The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest: The Complete First Season (Action, Animation, Family, Sci-Fi, Thriller)

- Religulous (Documentary)

- Sabrina, the Teenage Witch: The Fifth Season (Comedy, Family, Fantasy, TV)

- Still Waiting... (Unrated) (Comedy)

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Timeline

Thank god its Tuesday....move week, move! :P

Kelz, love the new ride...I hope it works out!! (F)

All you sickies out there... praying you all get better soon. YUCK..vomiting is the worst tho :((F)

Amal...you're mom is in my prayers. Sorry you are going thru this. BIG HUGS girl! (F)

Charles, none of those DVD's sound interesting to me...well my father did love Body of Lies! But everything else..yuck!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.