LOSTGURL--SOPHIA

this is my daughter who they denied US passport.birth certificate for

23 posts in this topic

since it seems your husband is having problems proving his domicile in the US maybe you can just try and do a K3 for sophia?

you have pm'd my husband before and he has helped you out with the verbage on the paperwork a little so we are a little familiar with your situation.

June 2006 Met on Myspace
Sep 21 2007 Proposed and she accepted
Dec 9 2007 Arrived in Manila
Dec 15 2007 Returned home, very sad day
Dec 21 2007 Sent Form I-129F to CSC
Dec 24 2007 Packet received at CSC
Dec 31 2007 NOA 1 received
Jan 02 2008 Check cashed
May 05 2008 NOA2
May 12 2008 Received letter from NVC MNL2008xxxxxx
May 19 2008 Paid Delbros fee at Metrobank
May 20 2008 First day of medical
May 21 2008 Told to return for sputum test
May 21 2008 Delbros confirmed receiving payment
May 27 2008 Delbros sent proof of payment to USEM
May 27,28,29 2008 Sputum test done
June 6 2008 Delbros sent doc ver request to the NSO
June 27 2008 NSO doc ver completed, to be picked up by USEM
July 1, 2008 Called USEM, doc ver is at the embassy
July 30, 2008 Passed the sputum test and finished the physical
Aug 5, 2008 Interview, PASSED received PINK SLIP
Aug 12 2008 VISA IN HAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you God
Aug 16,2008 Flight to US. Manila to Narita, to Chicago
Sept 8, 2008 Civil wedding
Feb 14, 2009 Big fancy wedding
groupresized.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

in the first place why did she even try again for the second time when she was denied the first for a missing requirement?

June 2004...i sat down on the bench to tie my shoelaces (literally) not knowing i would marry the man i just sat down next to...

Oct. 18, 2007...Married

Oct. 27, 2007...my beautiful son is born

USCIS IR-1/CR-1 Visa Journey

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate: Manila, Philippines

Feb. 05, 2009: I 130 sent

Feb. 12, 2009: NAO1

Feb. 17, 2009: first touch

Feb. 18, 2009: Touch

May 01, 2009: Touch and NAO2 mailed...yeah hey!

May 08, 2009: NAO2 in the mail

NVC Journey

May 15, 2009: NVC case number

May 18, 2009: Gave email add to NVC

May 28, 2009: Received DS 3032 / I-864 Bill

June 1, 2009: Paid I-864 Bill

June 5, 2009: sent AOS stuff

June 29, 2009: sent DS 230

June 28 - Aug. 8: i spent time with my boys in the philippines

IN A BIG HUGE BLUR...OUR CASE WAS COMPLETED AUGUST 5, 2009 (AFTER RFE: HUSBAND'S ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE) AND MY HUSBANDS INTERVIEW WILL BE SEPTEMBER 25, 2009...WE HOPE AND PRAY WE GET IT!

CURRENTLY DOING: PREPARING DOCUMENTS FOR MY SON'S PETITION!

...I am one day further from the last time I saw you but I am one day closer to the next time I will...

since it seems your husband is having problems proving his domicile in the US maybe you can just try and do a K3 for sophia?

you have pm'd my husband before and he has helped you out with the verbage on the paperwork a little so we are a little familiar with your situation.

She cannot do an k visa. Her daughter MUST enter the USA an immigraant visa in order to get automatic citizenship unon entry. Do not apply for anything but a IR-2!!!

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
Girl tawag ka kaya sa US embassy manila then ask ka don..301-2000....magkakaiba kz opinion ng mga nandito masstress ka pa sa ibang sinasabi nila....or papuntahin mo parents mo don sa US embassy manila at isama anak mo magtanong sila don...punta sila sa american services...wag kang mag alala maayos pa yan...ingat

hi gud day...just wanna ask kung ano ung tamang move to do kasi 3 kaming and2 pa sa phils. and our husband is presently residing now in Us as Green card holder. they filled petition for us last 2004 and now dumating na ung papers. the prob. is ung sa family ng brother in law ko d2 sa phils. which is may visa apprroval na din... nagkaanak pa sila and ung bata 1 year old na. di nya alam kung mapapasama sa pagalis ung child nya kasi wala naman record pa ung child nya....nakakaawa naman kasi kung maiiwan dahil lahat sila magmimigrate na sa Us.

just wanna ask what should they do.? magfifile pa ba ung brother in law ko sa USCIS para sa child nya d2 sa pilipinas?

salamat..

USCIS

06-15-2009—————filing of I-I30 REFILE

06-19-2009—————NOA1

06-25-2009—————touched

09-08-2009—————NOA2 BY EMAIL

09-11-2009---------HARD COPY NOA2 RECEIVED

GOD IS GOOD…THANKS TO ALL VJ'rs ADVISED AND ENCOURAGEMENT

NATIONAL VISA CENTER

09-18-2009—————CASE ARRIVED AT NVC

09-21-2009—————CASE # ASSIGNED MNLXXXXXXXXX THRU PHONE

09-21-2009--------SEND DS3230 AND AOS FEE TO PETITIONER

09-25-2009-------- HUBBY RECEIVED DS3230 AND AOS BILL 70$

09-25-2009---------PAY AOS BILL ONLINE

09-28-2009---------AOS FEE BILL PAID…PRINTED COVERSHEET

09-29-2009---------BENEFICIARY RECEIVED DS3230 THRU EMAIL

09-29-2009---------EMAILED DS3230

09-30-2009 --------SENT DS3230 THRU LBC

10-07-2009---------IV FEE BILL RECEIVED THRU EMAIL

10-07-2009---------IV fee bill pay online

10-08-2009---------IV Fee Bill paid… (tym to print)

10-09-2009---------HUSBAND CALL FOR WORK (rehired) YIPPPEEE

10-26-2009---------sent AOS package and documents

10-28-2009---------sent DS230 THRU LBC

11-13-2009---------signed IN FAILED 7:20 pm Phils. tym!!!

11-16-2009---------CASE COMPLETED accrd. AVR

11-28-2009----------called NVC for schedule of interview (just try) and operator said JANUARY 05, 2010 6:30 am

same date,,got my appointment letter thru email..8:30 pm Phils. tym

12-02-09 to 12-03-2009 medical exam passed!!

01-05-2010-----------interview date

visa approved!!!

01-08-2010----------- VISA RECEIVED 9:45 am via AIR21

01-13-2010----------cfo at katipunan...

01-19-2010----------ARRIVED AT SFO TO SAN JOSE

thanks for the warmth response by the way im just sharing my daughter's picture =) so please pls be kind enough.. if you have nothing good to say just keep it to your self.. im not in an argument but im so thankful giving tips so we can have the ir2 done.. the only thing they are requiring was 1999-2004 proof of domicile records which i cant provide..since my USC husband was minor and other docs will not help at all..we were able to find 1985-1998, 2004-2009 records and they want records from school or medical history.. which i cant provide since he drop from school around that year 1999..and never got hospitalized by then i asked from a senator help from louisiana which eventually they helped but the US consular officer said it couldnt helped at all..according to my mother MARIO which is my natural born USC needs to provide this proofs.. godbless everyone thanks again :innocent:

Girl tawag ka kaya sa US embassy manila then ask ka don..301-2000....magkakaiba kz opinion ng mga nandito masstress ka pa sa ibang sinasabi nila....or papuntahin mo parents mo don sa US embassy manila at isama anak mo magtanong sila don...punta sila sa american services...wag kang mag alala maayos pa yan...ingat

hi gud day...just wanna ask kung ano ung tamang move to do kasi 3 kaming and2 pa sa phils. and our husband is presently residing now in Us as Green card holder. they filled petition for us last 2004 and now dumating na ung papers. the prob. is ung sa family ng brother in law ko d2 sa phils. which is may visa apprroval na din... nagkaanak pa sila and ung bata 1 year old na. di nya alam kung mapapasama sa pagalis ung child nya kasi wala naman record pa ung child nya....nakakaawa naman kasi kung maiiwan dahil lahat sila magmimigrate na sa Us.

just wanna ask what should they do.? magfifile pa ba ung brother in law ko sa USCIS para sa child nya d2 sa pilipinas?

salamat..

Inquire po kayo don sa US embassy manila...bibigyan po kayo agad ng application forms don sa american services kayo pumunta...malalaman nyo rin po agad don mga gusto nyo itanong..or call US embassy 301-2000...goodluck po.

• 1 year later...
Sorry to hear about that. How cansuch an angel be denied to be with the parents? I did my son's CRBA last AUgust 2008 and never had a problem even he was born in the Philippines.

ANyway Good luck in the process of getting your angel here.

HELLO THERE!.i read your post and seems we have the same case regarding our sons..His a son of a USC and was born here in Philippines, and We are still here in the philippines.I just wanna ask if where did you apply for your sons CRBA?.my son, a 1 year old and i haven't apply for his CRBA and now my fiance will going to petition US..they said my son cant travel without applying CRBA and without US passport..anyway what VISA did you apply? please tell how you gone thru..PLease help me!..

Thank you

eve

thanks for the warmth response by the way im just sharing my daughter's picture =) so please pls be kind enough.. if you have nothing good to say just keep it to your self.. im not in an argument but im so thankful giving tips so we can have the ir2 done.. the only thing they are requiring was 1999-2004 proof of domicile records which i cant provide..since my USC husband was minor and other docs will not help at all..we were able to find 1985-1998, 2004-2009 records and they want records from school or medical history.. which i cant provide since he drop from school around that year 1999..and never got hospitalized by then i asked from a senator help from louisiana which eventually they helped but the US consular officer said it couldnt helped at all..according to my mother MARIO which is my natural born USC needs to provide this proofs.. godbless everyone thanks again :innocent:

HI there Mommy!..

Good day to you!

How are YOu? i was reading your post and i Wrote u with Hopes that you can gave me info,,You and My boyfriend are in the same states but his in Loranger,we have a 1 year old son and he will going to file petition this month but we have a problem regarding with our son. They said my son cant travel to the US without registering him at the US embassy for his CRBA and he cant travel without US passport and it get me so much in problem now..

MY questions

can we apply later for his CRBA and get his passport later when we arrive in the US? or we should done that before we my fiance file the petition?

please help me!..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.