bct

how's your Valentine's Day?

7 posts in this topic

yesterday was our first valentines day celebration together...we went to the store and my husband bought me 3 stuff animals..hehehe..and we went to a korean restaurant where you will cook your own food...it was fun doing that coz it was my first time to be in that kind of restaurant.

And also yesterday i received my green card...hehehehhe..i arrived here jan 27..but no ssn yet so me and my husband will go back to ssn office feb 18 to apply for ssn coz we need that for now.

and we are looking forward to celebrate our birthdays together and also the 4th of july coz we will surely watch the fireworks.. then christmas and new year..yehey...being together is like heaven everyday..actually everyday is valentines day for us.

I hope everybody had a fun day yesterday.

God bless you all.

oh yeah last year we were together in valentines day in the philippines but because we didnt have calendar in the hotel and we never mind the date...we just kept on going here and going there...feb 15 na namin nalaman na tapos na pala ang valentines day..we thought that day was valentines day...hehehhehehe.

The VJ Central Florida Fil-Am couples had a blast celebrating valentines in our house. To add we also celebrated in advance my stepson's 8th birthday so we doubled the fun. Just sharing some pictures.

Valentines2009082.jpg

Fil-Am couples from VJ on Valentines day 09 ( some couples left early due to other commitments

1_442051016l.jpg

Great company, long lasting friendships

Valentines2009040.jpg

First game : Egg passing contest

Valentines2009045.jpg

Second game : Keep the apple contest ( hip to hip )

Valentines2009046.jpg

My stepson Hunter while we sang the happy birthday song

Valentines2009024.jpg

The kids had a blast with corndogs and swimming in the jacuzzi. The boys eventually jumped into the big pool even if it was only 62, brrrrr

We would like to thank VJ because we found wonderful couples who are now our dearest friends. Our next trip is shrimping by next month .

Joe and Myla

Removal of Conditions :

August 16, 2010 - Petition received by USCIS Vermont Center

August 20, 2010 - NOA1 received

October 4, 2010 - Biometrics

January 3, 2011 - Permanent 10 yr. Green Card Received.

We didn't do much. We were going to go to Cerritos but Claudeth's surprised came late so we just did some stuff locally

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Since my SO is not by my side I spent Valentine's day at work thinking about her all day and called her later that evening. We had a longer conversation than normal and there were more I love You's than I can count

But it was still a great day for me since I still got to talk to her

dinner at red lobster plus shopping! definitely way better than last year. :wub:

ROC mailed to USCIS -- June 10, 2011

ROC approved -- November 1, 2011

finally free of USCIS paperwork!

japan, japan! sagot sa kahirapan!

smswp8wx7d.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.