Y's_habibitk

Your first/best concert

92 posts in this topic

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First concert was New Kids on the Block .... and my mother came with me because I was about 11 or 12 I think.

Best concert is a tie: Nine Inch Nails in Baltimore in 1995 or Beastie Boys in Atlanta area in 2005ish.

2e020152f8374f4fbd9014e3cc2c05fe.jpg

catcatadb20080508_-7_My%20child%20is.png

Animal tour tour was awesome. Played the whole wish you were here and dark side of the moon albums in concert. and ole yeah Animals.

:thumbs: They did Wish You Were Here first and then Animals at the concert we went to. This was in Anaheim Stadium back in about 76 or so. Anyway, after they finished Animals they left the stage. There is no way they could do a tour date back then without doing Money. Everyone started leaving so we went right to the front of the stage and got to see Dark Side from about 10 feet. :dance:

Did the giant pig balloon blow up?

That is what I remember now too. They finally came and started playing dark side of the moon and it looked like they were going to play the whole album and then the rain came. Maybe no finer album played in concert than Wish you were here. Physical Graffiti by Led Zep was close.

They must have had a lot of probs with that big pig. I remember it inflated and then promptly deflated. Maybe it was staged to be that way. I seem to remember the pig had red glowing eyes but I that may be drug induced.

:lol: I see you were doing the same as us :lol: Maybe the pig really didn't blow up :blink:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Here is one I forgot that turned out to be really good even though I wasn't a big fan. My girlfriend's (soon to be the Mrs. Ex) aunt got her tickets to Elvis in Denver back in about 1971 at the coliseum. It really was a great show, especially with all the see-through tops there in front of the stage :P

Edited by jasman0717

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Aerosmith, November 26th, 1974 in Detroit. Backup band was Montrose.Too high to remember much, but I was forced to go to reletives for Thanksgiving dinner the next day and I was still buzzin' along.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Anyone go to California Jam, about April 1974?

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
:no:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends.......

Hum, wonder if I got that song wrong :blink:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

The one I had the most fun I was 15 years old, Ramones, Viper, Raimundos and Sepultura (you won't recognize the brazilian bands). Then I've seen other brazilian bands, Ziggy Marley, i can't remember what else.

My dream was to watch a Pink Floyd concert back in 79. But i was still a baby, unless i go back in time it won't happen :P

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Timeline
Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends.......

Hum, wonder if I got that song wrong :blink:

Here see if you remember. They were maybe the most awesome band to watch in concert.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I love concerts sooo much.

First concert was Duran Duran... I was about 7 and my mom brought me.

Best concert: Broken Social Scene at Lollapalooza 2006... Absolutely amazing show and the last time I saw the entire crew together. It was only a 45 minute set but it was absolutely stunning. I am still floored by it.

Donne moi une poptart!

first concert...my mom took me to see the hooters lol...best concert- the black crowes...most recent concert- motley crue/ buckcherry with dima....next concert- MAE in 2 weeks...so excited :D wish i could go to concert- incubus

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Israel
Timeline

Beach boys after a Yankees game at the stadium sometime in the mid/late 80's

Upper decks were rockin and shaking...

Been to so many Phish shows

Best show was a Meters concerts at the Cat's Cradle in Chapel Hill, NC where they played for 5 hours... took turns taking breaks and coming back onstage. 2000

Emmett Fitz-Hume: I'm sorry I'm late, I had to attend the reading of a will. I had to stay till the very end, and I found out I received nothing... broke my arm.