Joyce/Jeremy

February 2009 CSC Filers

415 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
sorry for hijacking your thread, but has anyone with NOA2 of 3/23 had their case recieved by NVC yet? The reason I am asking in this thread is everyone with my NOA2 date is from february! I checked timelines, but I thought maybe someone might not have updated theirs...

Hey Laura! you're not in anyway hijacking this thread... you can see on the list that you're a part of this group hehehe!... not that its also exclusive though... Anyone else is welcome here.

Anyway, yeah we haven't updated our timeline yet. We got our NOA2 on the 19th of March (few days apart from yours)... mail from NVC just got in yesterday and it says the case is being mailed to the USEM. Hope you get your notification soon! :star:

J&J

I-129F Sent : 2009-02-13

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-02-17

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-03-19

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sorry for hijacking your thread, but has anyone with NOA2 of 3/23 had their case recieved by NVC yet? The reason I am asking in this thread is everyone with my NOA2 date is from february! I checked timelines, but I thought maybe someone might not have updated theirs...

Hey Laura! you're not in anyway hijacking this thread... you can see on the list that you're a part of this group hehehe!... not that its also exclusive though... Anyone else is welcome here.

Anyway, yeah we haven't updated our timeline yet. We got our NOA2 on the 19th of March (few days apart from yours)... mail from NVC just got in yesterday and it says the case is being mailed to the USEM. Hope you get your notification soon! :star:

Thanks :) Everyone in your thread is so nice (but so is everyone in the Jan. thread as well!) I've been calling them, because for some reason the mail is SO slow to get to my house from anywhere. And my fiance wants to book the medical as soon as he can.

Congrats on your case being sent to the embassy!

Timeline
Thanks :) Everyone in your thread is so nice (but so is everyone in the Jan. thread as well!) I've been calling them, because for some reason the mail is SO slow to get to my house from anywhere. And my fiance wants to book the medical as soon as he can.

Congrats on your case being sent to the embassy!

Thanks too!!! ... keep in mind that you are always welcome to drop in here... take care!

J&J

Timeline

The long wait is the NOA2. Usually its 4 to 5 months depends on your case. Our papers went out smoothly just like how we planned it. So I was happy.

Note: if you would look at my time line, there was quite a bit long interval from my medical and intervie. That was because it was the date I scheduled because I stayed a little longer in Phils before I came here. So your medical and interview dates will be set up by you. Normally, interview should be a week after your medical exam to give SLEC ample time to process the results and forward them to the USEM.

Eto na lang mas presentable. Hehehe.

Kim20Kardashian-PRN-024996-1-1-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
:D thanks everyone, you guys make me feel so loved :lol: Any new approvals come through today? I was looking at the stats page with the Igors list from berkley and i did notice that it seem (not always but sometimes) that they hand out more NOA's in the 2nd and 3rd weeks of the month than the 1st and 4th...and interesting thought. Maybe we will see a bunch of ppl get them next week!

~*~*~Steph and Wes~*~*~
Married: 2010-01-20

ROC: (for the complete timeline click on my timeline button, the signature was getting too long!)
I-751 Sent: 2015-05-22
NOA1 Notice Date: 2015-05-27
NOA1 Received: 2015-06-06
Biometrics Notice Date: 2015-06-27
Biometrics Date: 2015-07-17

Interview Notice Date: 2015-07-28

Interview Date: ​2015-09-01
Approval Date:
Approval Notice Date:

hdh1crofujrxk.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I didn't plan on getting mine till the beginning of June but with everyone getting theirs this month it has my hopes up. I always look on the bad side of things so when something does go wrong, it's not as bad as what I had my mind set on.

So I am keeping my fingers crossed.

I really don't know how I will be able to contain myself though when I do get it. I want to have flowers sent to her at work with just the word "APPROVED" so I hope I can hold my excitement when we talk on the cam every morning.

I will have a million and one questions that I will be asking here in the forum on the day after I get the papers in my hands.

02/03/09 I-129F sent

02/19/09 P1

06/02/09 P2 (103 days)

06/11/09 P2.5

06/15/09 P3 sent

07/05/09 P3 returned

07/17/09 P4 sent

07/23/09 P4 received

08/27/09 interview - PINK

09/01/09 VISA in hand

09/08/09 state side

10/16/09 married

01/20/10 mailed AOS/AP/EAD

From sending the P1 to interview

189 days = 6 months and 8 days

05/05/08 Met Online

11/21/08 1st trip

01/23/09 2nd trip

08/22/09 3rd trip

Timeline

Since they have mailed your documents to USEM already, you can already call to schedule for an interview so you can have your medical done. I dont think you would want to wait for the notification or the packet 3 because I got mine right when I already had my visa. They will also mail your fiance in his address but under your name. So both of you will have a copy. My fiance received it after a month. Since I did not receive my copy until I got my Visa, my fiance mailed (by Fed Ex together with the other documernts) his copy to me which is what I brought to the USEM during the interview. Your medical exam would only need the one that the call center agent would email to you or your fiance (if you dont have the notification yet or the packet 3) right after you would schedule your interview. Just make sure you know your case number as you will need it.

You can call the Immigrant Visa Unit and ask them: +632-301-2000

Eto na lang mas presentable. Hehehe.

Kim20Kardashian-PRN-024996-1-1-1.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Is it safe to say that it takes about 2 weeks for the NVC to forward the case to the respective US Embassy? Our NOA2 came on 03/30, but it was approved 03/25. I guess I'm just more curious at this point.

02 Feb 2009 - I-129F mailed

04 Feb 2009 - CSC receives I-129F

08 Feb 2009 - NOA1 hard-copy received via USPS

08 Feb 2009 - "Touch"

25 Mar 2009 - NOA2 approved/sent by USCIS - CSC

30 Mar 2009 - NOA2 hard-copy received via USPS

06 Apr 2009 - Case received by NVC

07 Apr 2009 - Case sent to Frankfurt consulate

14 Apr 2009 - Frankfurt consulate received

15 Apr 2009 - Frankfurt consulate mails Packet 3

16 Apr 2009 - Packet 3 received

20 Apr 2009 - Packet 3 sent back to Frankfurt consulate

28 Apr 2009 - Packet 4 received

26 May 2009 - Medical interview

29 May 2009 - Interview at consulate - APPROVED

04 Jun 2009 - Visa received from consulate

20 Jun 2009 - POE in Chicago

08 Jul 2009 - Marriage

31 Jul 2009 - Mailed AOS, EAD, AP applications

02 Aug 2009 - Confirmation of receipt for AOS, EAD, AP

06 Aug 2009 - NOA for AOS, EAD, AP

11 Sep 2009 - Biometrics Appt.

My beloved grandma passed away yesterday ='( Jim and I were planning to visit her and my grandpa when I get to the States... I am so sad that she didn't get to meet my Jim ='(

Aislinn!!!... really admire your optimism!... Keep it up!... Hope your turn comes so much faster!!! :star:

Thank you so much Joyce! ^_^ I say be a "self-fulfilling prophecy"!

We just have to concentrate on thinking positively - that our petitions will get approved and they WILL :D

BTW, I replied to your message but I'm not sure if it got sent?! My internet connection has been spotty since yesterday Y_Y

Oh! And I just found out that our NOA1 date is Feb 13th! Not 12th. LOL. ^_^;;

I just talked with Jim a while ago and showed him Igor's List. He was sad to see that some people have been waiting 9 months but I guess a lot of them just didn't update their timelines?

I'm so happy to see all those approvals!! Hopefully that whole 5th column on the list will fill up rapidly :D

F & J

I-130 / IR-5 TIMELINE (Petition for Mother)

2016/11/14 — I-130 sent via USPS Priority Mail Express 1-Day

2016/11/15 — I-130 delivered at 11:20 am in PHOENIX, AZ 85034 to BANK ONE, signed for by J LOPEZ; Priority Date  |  2016/11/17 Receipt Date

2016/11/18 I-797C Notice Date; USCIS Acceptance Confirmation Email, case routed to Nebraska Service Center  |  2016/11/21I-797C Postmark

2017/01/18 I-797 Approval Notice Date  |  2017/01/19I-797 Postmark  |  2017/01/23 I-797 Approval Notice hard copy received

Timeline

I am so sorry for your loss Aislinn. *hugs* I definately know the feeling, I am sad my grandparents won't get to be there for my wedding or to meet my Wes either, but she will be there in spirit watching over you always. I am sure she is smiling down on you and helping your process along.

For your other question about Igors...the problem with it is some people really havent gotten theirs yet, due to extra security checks, RFE's that aren't logged in there, or just due to USCIS stupidness. Some of those on there though also were denied, or stopped updating their timeline, so it scews things a bit. From what I can see when the graph (the one on VJ, not the Berkley one) gets to about 80-85% for a month, you will stop seeing much movement. They never hit 100%, and the approvals come in so slowly after that that you won't notice the changes. Ive noticed when the previous month gets to around 45% ish, they start doing the next months NOA2's as well, I noticed this when you guys started getting approved, Jan was at about 45% when Feb was at 10%....shows you just how nerdy I am and just how much I stare at the charts every day :lol:

~*~*~Steph and Wes~*~*~

ROC: (for the complete timeline click on my timeline button, the signature was getting too long!)

Approval Date:
Approval Notice Date:

hdh1crofujrxk.png

I am so sorry for your loss Aislinn. *hugs* I definately know the feeling, I am sad my grandparents won't get to be there for my wedding or to meet my Wes either, but she will be there in spirit watching over you always. I am sure she is smiling down on you and helping your process along.

For your other question about Igors...the problem with it is some people really havent gotten theirs yet, due to extra security checks, RFE's that aren't logged in there, or just due to USCIS stupidness. Some of those on there though also were denied, or stopped updating their timeline, so it scews things a bit. From what I can see when the graph (the one on VJ, not the Berkley one) gets to about 80-85% for a month, you will stop seeing much movement. They never hit 100%, and the approvals come in so slowly after that that you won't notice the changes. Ive noticed when the previous month gets to around 45% ish, they start doing the next months NOA2's as well, I noticed this when you guys started getting approved, Jan was at about 45% when Feb was at 10%....shows you just how nerdy I am and just how much I stare at the charts every day :lol:

Thank you..oh that really means a lot to me. I really wish my grandma could've met my Jim but I'm glad that she gave us her blessing to get married before she passed away. It makes me happy to know that she's rooting for us. I am sure your grandparents are watching over you guys too, they would want you to be with the one you love and be happy ^_^

LOL. Honestly, it makes me feel better to have someone like you with us here! I, for one, can only look at the charts for so long before it strikes terror in my heart. LOL. I try not to look at the timelines often because it drives me crazy not knowing how much longer we would have to wait!

F & J

I-130 / IR-5 TIMELINE (Petition for Mother)

2016/11/14 — I-130 sent via USPS Priority Mail Express 1-Day

2016/11/15 — I-130 delivered at 11:20 am in PHOENIX, AZ 85034 to BANK ONE, signed for by J LOPEZ; Priority Date  |  2016/11/17 Receipt Date

2016/11/18 I-797C Notice Date; USCIS Acceptance Confirmation Email, case routed to Nebraska Service Center  |  2016/11/21I-797C Postmark

2017/01/18 I-797 Approval Notice Date  |  2017/01/19I-797 Postmark  |  2017/01/23 I-797 Approval Notice hard copy received

Timeline
:D It's not a problem at all! I enjoy being there to help other people and I'm glad that you can find some comfort in my words. I definately hear you about looking at the timelines though, it does drive me nuts sometimes, but I love watching the progress being made as well so it is too fascinating for me to stay away from :lol:

~*~*~Steph and Wes~*~*~

Approval Date:
Approval Notice Date:

hdh1crofujrxk.png

Timeline

Since they have mailed your documents to USEM already, you can already call to schedule for an interview so you can have your medical done. I dont think you would want to wait for the notification or the packet 3 because I got mine right when I already had my visa. They will also mail your fiance in his address but under your name. So both of you will have a copy. My fiance received it after a month. Since I did not receive my copy until I got my Visa, my fiance mailed (by Fed Ex together with the other documernts) his copy to me which is what I brought to the USEM during the interview. Your medical exam would only need the one that the call center agent would email to you or your fiance (if you dont have the notification yet or the packet 3) right after you would schedule your interview. Just make sure you know your case number as you will need it.

You can call the Immigrant Visa Unit and ask them: +632-301-2000

Thanks Kardi Shian for the information... we're pacing things as of now. Most probably have this whole month for preparations then have both the medical and interview next month.

Thanks so much once again.

J&J

Timeline
My beloved grandma passed away yesterday ='( Jim and I were planning to visit her and my grandpa when I get to the States... I am so sad that she didn't get to meet my Jim ='(

Aislinn!!!... really admire your optimism!... Keep it up!... Hope your turn comes so much faster!!! :star:

Thank you so much Joyce! ^_^ I say be a "self-fulfilling prophecy"!

We just have to concentrate on thinking positively - that our petitions will get approved and they WILL :D

BTW, I replied to your message but I'm not sure if it got sent?! My internet connection has been spotty since yesterday Y_Y

Oh! And I just found out that our NOA1 date is Feb 13th! Not 12th. LOL. ^_^;;

I just talked with Jim a while ago and showed him Igor's List. He was sad to see that some people have been waiting 9 months but I guess a lot of them just didn't update their timelines?

I'm so happy to see all those approvals!! Hopefully that whole 5th column on the list will fill up rapidly :D

I am really sorry to hear about your loss :( May her soul rest in peace (F)

Yeah got your reply and I relied back too... it was a long one though hehehehehe!... I'm sorry about the wrong date... I'll correct it on the next update. Yeah I also look through the timelines too... wishing that NOA2 keep on coming for the ones who are waiting. The wait is not an easy thing for all of us... I hope that everyone will eventually be with their SO much sooner.

Hang in there!!!... Your real name signifies faith in itself... Keep the faith...

J&J

Timeline

Hehehehehe!!!... really nice analysis Danu!!! shows how much smart of a person you are :thumbs: Yeah I agree the timeline watch is pretty addictive... everything in this site too...:yes:

J&J

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.