Joyce/Jeremy

February 2009 CSC Filers

415 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

Except that you never really know with USCIS. I know there are still people who filed in January, who are still waiting for their approvals. Even things such as touches and case updates are all different for different people. Some get touches, some don't, some get status updates and approval emails, some don't. But the good news is that CSC is moving along with K1 visa approvals now. So, our approvals will arrive soon, I know it.

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Moldova
Timeline
Except that you never really know with USCIS. I know there are still people who filed in January, who are still waiting for their approvals. Even things such as touches and case updates are all different for different people. Some get touches, some don't, some get status updates and approval emails, some don't. But the good news is that CSC is moving along with K1 visa approvals now. So, our approvals will arrive soon, I know it.

Man, at least you get touches. We got our NOA1 on the same day with you, but nobody is even touching us.... :wacko:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Man, at least you get touches. We got our NOA1 on the same day with you, but nobody is even touching us.... :wacko:

Really hope USCIS would get to all your approvals soon...

and on top of that... you will have a trouble free interview :star::star::star:

J&J

I-129F Sent : 2009-02-13

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-02-17

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-03-19

HELLO EVERYONE!!! :innocent::star:

I WANTED TO THANK YOU ALL FOR THE PRAYERS....MY VISA IS APPROVE AND I AM WAITING FOR THE DELIVERY :dance::star::dance: ...I WISH AND PRAY ALL OF YOU GUYS WILL APPROVE TOO...THANK YOU SO MUCH AND GOD BLESS U ALL.... :dance: :dance: :dance:

CONGRATULATIONS bonitajan!!!

We're so happy for you!!!!!! ^________^

TO EVERYONE:

You are all in our thoughts and prayers! Stay positive! :dance: I know we'll see more approvals soon! ;)

F & J

I-130 / IR-5 TIMELINE (Petition for Mother)

2016/11/14 — I-130 sent via USPS Priority Mail Express 1-Day

2016/11/15 — I-130 delivered at 11:20 am in PHOENIX, AZ 85034 to BANK ONE, signed for by J LOPEZ; Priority Date  |  2016/11/17 Receipt Date

2016/11/18 I-797C Notice Date; USCIS Acceptance Confirmation Email, case routed to Nebraska Service Center  |  2016/11/21I-797C Postmark

2017/01/18 I-797 Approval Notice Date  |  2017/01/19I-797 Postmark  |  2017/01/23 I-797 Approval Notice hard copy received

Just received email this afternoon, as of July 2, NOA2. Thanks everyone for support and such. There were times when my SO and I were at each other's throat and just not in good spirit, but I think things are looking better now.

My wishes go to everyone else still waiting.

Congrats! Onwards and upwards!

I think everyone under this stressful situation may have moments of emotional release. Good luck to you during the rest of your journey. :)

K1 Filed: 4-1-2009 * Interview (approved): 10-21-2009 * POE: 11-1-2009 * Married: 11-29-2009

http://www.visajourn...009-k-1-filers/

-------------------

AOS Filed: 12-7-2009

AOS APPROVED! 2-27-2010 (no interview)

Greencard in hand: 3-4-2010

http://www.visajourn...ead/page__st__0

--------------------

ROC mailed to CSC 11-22-2011

Check cleared the bank 11-29-2011 (our 2nd anniversary) :)

Greencard received 6/15/2012 :)

November 2011 ROC Filers

N400 Filing (Citizenship for Ian) - Here we go!

Mailed 12-03-2012

Arrived at Phoenix SC 12-6-2012

Check cashed 12-11-2012

12-11-2012 NOA

12-26-2012 Biometrics

1-25-2013 Notice - Interview Scheduled for 3-4-2013

Oath 3-4-2013 Omaha Field Office

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Congrats! We got our approval yesterday in the mail too, approved as of monday....hopefully yours worked the same way Sasha and Iryna!

~*~*~Steph and Wes~*~*~
Married: 2010-01-20

ROC: (for the complete timeline click on my timeline button, the signature was getting too long!)
I-751 Sent: 2015-05-22
NOA1 Notice Date: 2015-05-27
NOA1 Received: 2015-06-06
Biometrics Notice Date: 2015-06-27
Biometrics Date: 2015-07-17

Interview Notice Date: 2015-07-28

Interview Date: ​2015-09-01
Approval Date:
Approval Notice Date:

hdh1crofujrxk.png

Timeline
Congrats! We got our approval yesterday in the mail too, approved as of monday....hopefully yours worked the same way Sasha and Iryna!

Wow!!! Congratulations!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Hopefully, mine is coming soon too. Looks like you guys live right there in Cali, so the letter got there fast. I am in Seattle, so it might take a few extra days to get here.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hopefully, mine is coming soon too. Looks like you guys live right there in Cali, so the letter got there fast. I am in Seattle, so it might take a few extra days to get here.

I really hope so, I have my fingers crossed for you...maybe we really were in the same box!

~*~*~Steph and Wes~*~*~
Married: 2010-01-20

ROC: (for the complete timeline click on my timeline button, the signature was getting too long!)
I-751 Sent: 2015-05-22
NOA1 Notice Date: 2015-05-27
NOA1 Received: 2015-06-06
Biometrics Notice Date: 2015-06-27
Biometrics Date: 2015-07-17

Interview Notice Date: 2015-07-28

Interview Date: ​2015-09-01
Approval Date:
Approval Notice Date:

hdh1crofujrxk.png

Timeline

I really hope so, I have my fingers crossed for you...maybe we really were in the same box!

It is totally possible! :yes: I'll let you know if I end up getting anything soon! :D

Filed: Timeline

hi Joyce!!!

Hows your papers???...Any approval for u too??...God bless...

---dj---

2009-02-10 : I-129F Sent

2009-02-13 : I-129F NOA1

2009-03-30 : I-129F NOA2 (i have it long time ago but i dont know what it look like until i found out here in visajourney MY GOD!!! i have the same

notice with the photo shown in the gallery Jesus Christ this is miracle!!!Thanks GOD!!!it was the NOA2...yeeppeeee!!!)

2009-03-24 : Recieve letter of reference from consulate section in USEM with the case #

2009-05-25-26 : Med Exam=PASSED

2009-06-09 : Interview=APPRPOVED!!!

2009-06-13 : Visa recieve!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!!..THANK U GOD!!!

2009-06-26 : Beinvenido Estados Unidos...Holala...

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello !!!plss is there anyone that can help me here.To apply for a police application from japan,do i really need a request letter from the us embassy ?how can i get one then ?

btw,my first time to post here but i have been visiting here sometimes.Nice to meet you all.

Filed: Timeline

Hi thank you so much!!!!...i got my visa today!!!!...PRAISE THE LORD...i will pray for everyone here...dont worry everything will gona be fine!!!!....just keep holding on and have faith in the LORD!!!! :dance::innocent::star::dance:

HELLO EVERYONE!!! :innocent::star:

I WANTED TO THANK YOU ALL FOR THE PRAYERS....MY VISA IS APPROVE AND I AM WAITING FOR THE DELIVERY :dance::star::dance: ...I WISH AND PRAY ALL OF YOU GUYS WILL APPROVE TOO...THANK YOU SO MUCH AND GOD BLESS U ALL.... :dance: :dance: :dance:

CONGRATULATIONS bonitajan!!!

We're so happy for you!!!!!! ^________^

TO EVERYONE:

You are all in our thoughts and prayers! Stay positive! :dance: I know we'll see more approvals soon! ;)

---dj---

2009-02-10 : I-129F Sent

2009-02-13 : I-129F NOA1

2009-03-30 : I-129F NOA2 (i have it long time ago but i dont know what it look like until i found out here in visajourney MY GOD!!! i have the same

notice with the photo shown in the gallery Jesus Christ this is miracle!!!Thanks GOD!!!it was the NOA2...yeeppeeee!!!)

2009-03-24 : Recieve letter of reference from consulate section in USEM with the case #

2009-05-25-26 : Med Exam=PASSED

2009-06-09 : Interview=APPRPOVED!!!

2009-06-13 : Visa recieve!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!!..THANK U GOD!!!

2009-06-26 : Beinvenido Estados Unidos...Holala...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.