Joyce/Jeremy

February 2009 CSC Filers

415 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hey guys,

I hate to be a bother but I was wondering if I could request a few extra prayers for our journey. I'm so happy to see so many of you getting so close to being done. I'm still hoping we get ours soon, but I was hoping I could impede on you guys to through up a few extra prayers for us March filers while you are sening up your thanks for your passes.

Congrats to all of you who have had your interview and passed recently!

Hey Danu!!!... Want you to know and everyone else waiting that our prayers still goes out to all. May you be well in all that you do... Hang in there and focus on the end of the timeline... we will all there soon!!! :star::star::star:

J&J

I-129F Sent : 2009-02-13

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-02-17

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-03-19

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Timeline
HEY joyce/jeremy!!!

Im so glad you did it...Acutally I pass in the medical exam thanks GOd but now i am waiting for my interview the moment of truth i am so nervous...Honestly we didnt recieve a NOA2 yet but we call the Embassy Service center if that is necessary during the interview the operator said it is ok as long as we recieve the confirmation from the embassy so we are moving on even there is no noa2....Joyce during your interview did you pass the NOa 1 and 2 together with the requiered documents to the consular???? :unsure: :unsure:

Im happy for u...God bless us all!!!!.. :star: :star: :innocent: :innocent: :star: :star:

HELLO PEEPS!!!! :D:D:D

Well I hope everyone's well and doing fine. I'm sorry haven't been here for the last 3 weeks I think?...

Anyways, here's our update...

I'm done with the medical and it went well and done with the interview last Friday... which went well too!!!

The Consul asked basic questions... however, in the end I was given a white slip and he said it was just merely to signify that our case would need more administrative processing/review (AP/R.) So we completed it... without the embassy having to ask for more documents but just more time for us to wait on them till they're done with the AP/R. So for those who aren't aware of the slips, they come in pink and white (or blue i think... please correct me if I'm wrong.) The pink would signify that your case is approved and the white would be a form the Consul would fill up if you still have other documents to submit or that if your case needs more administrative precessing/review.

The good in this is that... we are still ahead of our (personal) timeline so its still okay...plus!!!... Its good to know i will still wait with everyone in the group waiting... :D:D:D So I'm still waiting...

So, to all... for the last 3 weeks I've been trying to focus on work and all the things needed done for the medical and interview (scheduling my flights and all.) So I hope you all understand...

But we're still here... and we're waiting for all those NOA2s with you!!! *hugs* *hugs*

I would like to welcome everyone who had posted wishes and information in this thread... I will surely update the listing... by tomorrow (got to go to sleep now...)

To Bonitajan and Fat (hey I miss you!!!) GOD BLESS YOU on your interview!!! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Thanks bonitajan!!! Hope you will have a swift time at the Embassy!!! Good Luck!!! :D:D:D

J&J

Timeline
Hi everyone!

I hope all of you are doing great!

Just wanted you all to know that you're in our thoughts and that we are continually praying for everyone's journey to go smoothly!

@ Joyce

I miss you too :(

I've been praying that you get your visa soon! ^___^ *fingers crossed*

Thank you so much for the prayers too! I'm so excited and nervous about the interview @_@

Hey Fat!!!

Likewise I have fingers crossed on your interview!!! I do hope it will go well!!! Keep me posted on the date so I can do a prayer rally!!! hehehehehehe!!! :dance::dance::dance: Go get it!!!

Take care!

J&J

Timeline
Katya had her interview in Moscow today and her K-1 was approved after a 2 minute discussion!!! We never thought it would only be 106 days from NOA1 to her approval, and we feel really excited and grateful today... :)

This is when we say... "and the rest is history!!!"... CONGRATS to you CHARLES and KATYA!!!

Best wishes *wink* *wink*

J&J

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Thanks so much hon. I can really use the positive thoughts right now. I got laid off yesterday so now things will be a bit interesting. If the paperwork comes through sometime soon, I may just end up going down earlier than I thought and getting a job down there faster, cuz its going to be hard to find a job here for 5 months or so.

~*~*~Steph and Wes~*~*~
Married: 2010-01-20

ROC: (for the complete timeline click on my timeline button, the signature was getting too long!)
I-751 Sent: 2015-05-22
NOA1 Notice Date: 2015-05-27
NOA1 Received: 2015-06-06
Biometrics Notice Date: 2015-06-27
Biometrics Date: 2015-07-17

Interview Notice Date: 2015-07-28

Interview Date: ​2015-09-01
Approval Date:
Approval Notice Date:

hdh1crofujrxk.png

Filed: Timeline

Oist Joyce/Jeremy

Thank you so much for the prayers it is highly appreciated,,,May GOd bless our journey...OH God!!..i am very nervous...jesus christ!!!...Lets all pray for everyone successs..tsik...tsik...tsik :star::innocent::dance:...

---dj---

2009-02-10 : I-129F Sent

2009-02-13 : I-129F NOA1

2009-03-30 : I-129F NOA2 (i have it long time ago but i dont know what it look like until i found out here in visajourney MY GOD!!! i have the same

notice with the photo shown in the gallery Jesus Christ this is miracle!!!Thanks GOD!!!it was the NOA2...yeeppeeee!!!)

2009-03-24 : Recieve letter of reference from consulate section in USEM with the case #

2009-05-25-26 : Med Exam=PASSED

2009-06-09 : Interview=APPRPOVED!!!

2009-06-13 : Visa recieve!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!!..THANK U GOD!!!

2009-06-26 : Beinvenido Estados Unidos...Holala...

Timeline
Thanks so much hon. I can really use the positive thoughts right now. I got laid off yesterday so now things will be a bit interesting. If the paperwork comes through sometime soon, I may just end up going down earlier than I thought and getting a job down there faster, cuz its going to be hard to find a job here for 5 months or so.

Oh!!! I feel for you!!!...*hugs* *hugs* But just think everywhere this time is pretty rough... and this global crisis has hit on each and every one of us. It is fairly difficult to focus on what's good as all we see is but the negative. I don't have work through all the Fridays and the mid week of this month too. God knows where this would lead to... but I've been looking for other things where I can channel my energies (some sideline business, a garage sale maybe? or seen through the web where I can still get money from) ...So hang in there...

One night I was heading home coming from a long trip from work and was commuting (taking the public transportation as what I usually do) and just when I was about a couple of minutes before my stop, big drops of rain began pouring in... I thought to myself... its still a long walk from the corner to the house and its going to mean I'll be dripping wet when I get there. It was a wishful thinking for me that the rain would stop but I thought it was impossible too as the rain just started... So finally I got off (without any umbrella on hand) and started to walk really fast as the rain was still pouring. The street was empty as everyone had all gone inside their respective shelters... So I looked up and still wished it would stop and just right after I did... the rain miraculously cleared out. I could literally see the dark clouds part. I still could hear the rain in the background but it really did clear out. So I looked back up again and silently said THANK YOU!!!... I realized that lately I have been down focusing on the bigger things not seeing the little things that I need to be thankful for. I realized that the SUPREME BEING who created us knows better and way ahead what we need and that all our desires and wishes are indeed heard. So with that I had a great resolve not to worry about all the uncertainties this life might bring... I know they just lead us to worrying. But worrying is not for us... Time will come we will all come to realize the reason why this had to happen and that we'd smile and say 'Hey I did it!!! and now I am stronger.' I pray that you will see past everything now and that you will have faith that the God we all came from is going to deliver you from all these...

I hope that one way or another this that I've shared to everyone has in a way lighten you up. I will continue in prayer for everyone to continue on with the confidence that "THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!" :yes::yes::yes:

Hope you all have a great Friday!!! :thumbs:

J&J

Timeline

hehe yeah. Last night was an interesting one. I went from being horribly depressed about just about everything, from my job, to the visa etc. But then right before bed it hit me. Its just another test.

See about 2 years ago, I was with my ex bf, we had dated for about 3.5 years. I got a job in another city so we moved for it. I thought I had everything then...my dream apartment, this guy who I thought was the love of my life, and a job that was awesome! But then I lost my job and realized I hadn't really liked it anyway. Losing my job meant I had to move back home, so I lost my dream apartment. And then once all that happened, the ex just couldnt give me what I needed emotionally to bring myself out of the funk I was in, and it ended up killing the relationship and having me kick him out of my parents home.

This time, I'm at home, with my family. I realized I loved the job I just lost, but that if I can I would love to be more into the technical side of things, actually building the computers for the people I help pick parts out of. And this time I have Wes. Last night before he left for work I told him how scared I was because of how things happened last time. He started playing "lean on me" over Skype for me, which actually got me to smile, and then when I sent him a text thanking him he told me I was the best thing ever for him and theres no way hes giving any of it up.

So this morning I honestly think the gods were just putting me through the test again, to see if I am solid enough this time to pull through. I am so thankful now that they did because I can see the positives. The road may be long but I am going to end up with my best friend ever, whom I love so very much. And just as I got stronger from my experiances last time, I will this time as well.

Thank you for being so sweet and caring and listening to me gabber on. I appriciate it a lot :D

~*~*~Steph and Wes~*~*~

ROC: (for the complete timeline click on my timeline button, the signature was getting too long!)

Approval Date:
Approval Notice Date:

hdh1crofujrxk.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Just received email this afternoon, as of July 2, NOA2. Thanks everyone for support and such. There were times when my SO and I were at each other's throat and just not in good spirit, but I think things are looking better now.

My wishes go to everyone else still waiting.

02/03/09 I-129F sent

02/19/09 P1

06/02/09 P2 (103 days)

06/11/09 P2.5

06/15/09 P3 sent

07/05/09 P3 returned

07/17/09 P4 sent

07/23/09 P4 received

08/27/09 interview - PINK

09/01/09 VISA in hand

09/08/09 state side

10/16/09 married

01/20/10 mailed AOS/AP/EAD

From sending the P1 to interview

189 days = 6 months and 8 days

05/05/08 Met Online

11/21/08 1st trip

01/23/09 2nd trip

08/22/09 3rd trip

Timeline
Just received email this afternoon, as of July 2, NOA2. Thanks everyone for support and such. There were times when my SO and I were at each other's throat and just not in good spirit, but I think things are looking better now.

Yay! Congrats!!

~*~*~Steph and Wes~*~*~

Approval Date:
Approval Notice Date:

hdh1crofujrxk.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

Congratulations, Sean! I've actually been following your case and been using you as an indication of when my own case might be approved. Hopefully my NOA2 is coming soon!

I have a few questions, if you don't mind me asking. You said you got an email from USCIS. Was it one of those standard emails that lets you know that your case is approved and your hard copy of NOA2 is in the mail? Also, did your online status change at all? I know you've been worrying about your case. Did you make any calls to USCIS to find out what the status is? I am half considering calling them to inquire what's going on. Wanted to see if anyone else has tried calling them.

Thanks in advance!

Timeline

WOW!!! Such a good news to wake up to!!!... Congrats Sean!!! :dance::dance::dance:

J&J

Timeline
Thank you for being so sweet and caring and listening to me gabber on. I appriciate it a lot :D

Well I'm happy to hear you in such good spirits!!!... Keep on!!!...

That what we're here for right?... support...

Have a great day!!! :dance::dance::dance:

J&J

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Congratulations, Sean! I've actually been following your case and been using you as an indication of when my own case might be approved. Hopefully my NOA2 is coming soon!

I have a few questions, if you don't mind me asking. You said you got an email from USCIS. Was it one of those standard emails that lets you know that your case is approved and your hard copy of NOA2 is in the mail? Also, did your online status change at all? I know you've been worrying about your case. Did you make any calls to USCIS to find out what the status is? I am half considering calling them to inquire what's going on. Wanted to see if anyone else has tried calling them.

Thanks in advance!

I used an attorney so I didn't receive a letter in the mail. I was just sent an email from them (the attorney) today and it said it was approved on the 2nd and the webpage does not say so, still says pending. I don't think you will get any answers if you call them. After reading several posting from here and other websites they don't get any answers either. Just be patient and it will happen before you know it. I almost lost hope and faith.

02/03/09 I-129F sent

02/19/09 P1

06/02/09 P2 (103 days)

06/11/09 P2.5

06/15/09 P3 sent

07/05/09 P3 returned

07/17/09 P4 sent

07/23/09 P4 received

08/27/09 interview - PINK

09/01/09 VISA in hand

09/08/09 state side

10/16/09 married

01/20/10 mailed AOS/AP/EAD

From sending the P1 to interview

189 days = 6 months and 8 days

05/05/08 Met Online

11/21/08 1st trip

01/23/09 2nd trip

08/22/09 3rd trip

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

Thanks in advance!

I used an attorney so I didn't receive a letter in the mail. I was just sent an email from them (the attorney) today and it said it was approved on the 2nd and the webpage does not say so, still says pending. I don't think you will get any answers if you call them. After reading several posting from here and other websites they don't get any answers either. Just be patient and it will happen before you know it. I almost lost hope and faith.

I see. In this case I won't worry that I am not getting any emails or any updates on the website. Thanks for the information and the words of encouragement! I really appreciate it. :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.