Joyce/Jeremy

February 2009 CSC Filers

415 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
Today is not a good day. Without knowing any dates and not being able to plan for any thing, the strain is getting her and she is talking about breaking up. Can't see me, can hold me, can't kiss me.

Please help out guys, what can I say or do. The earliest I can fly there isn't till Sept.

:crying:

i'm sorry to hear that. i'm sure she's just having a down period and will buck up again soon. still, not a good thing to say. your noa2 has to be coming soon

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Timeline

hello i am one of the feb filers same date with u guys!!!..

---dj---

2009-02-10 : I-129F Sent

2009-02-13 : I-129F NOA1

2009-03-30 : I-129F NOA2 (i have it long time ago but i dont know what it look like until i found out here in visajourney MY GOD!!! i have the same

notice with the photo shown in the gallery Jesus Christ this is miracle!!!Thanks GOD!!!it was the NOA2...yeeppeeee!!!)

2009-03-24 : Recieve letter of reference from consulate section in USEM with the case #

2009-05-25-26 : Med Exam=PASSED

2009-06-09 : Interview=APPRPOVED!!!

2009-06-13 : Visa recieve!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!!..THANK U GOD!!!

2009-06-26 : Beinvenido Estados Unidos...Holala...

hi joyce!!!...i never call yet because my bf didnt recieve a NOA2 i am waiting that he will get it...and anyway what particular place u live in the philippines...im from davao...i dont have appointment yet...

did you fill up the DS froms...DS-156-158k????...

---dj---

2009-03-30 : I-129F NOA2 (i have it long time ago but i dont know what it look like until i found out here in visajourney MY GOD!!! i have the same

notice with the photo shown in the gallery Jesus Christ this is miracle!!!Thanks GOD!!!it was the NOA2...yeeppeeee!!!)

2009-03-24 : Recieve letter of reference from consulate section in USEM with the case #

Today is not a good day. Without knowing any dates and not being able to plan for any thing, the strain is getting her and she is talking about breaking up. Can't see me, can hold me, can't kiss me.

Please help out guys, what can I say or do. The earliest I can fly there isn't till Sept.

Oh no ='( I'm really sorry to hear that...

Don't lose hope!

Jim always says, "This is the true test of a relationship. If we can make it apart, we can definitely make it together!"

I can't wait to leave and finally be with him again but he reminds me to make the most of the time I still have here...with my family and friends.

Try to reassure her as best as you can...that you'll be able to get through this. In the meantime, she should try to keep busy and focus on getting things in order so when she finally has that visa in hand, she'll be ready to leave in no time! ;)

Edited by Aislinn

F & J

I-130 / IR-5 TIMELINE (Petition for Mother)

2016/11/14 — I-130 sent via USPS Priority Mail Express 1-Day

2016/11/15 — I-130 delivered at 11:20 am in PHOENIX, AZ 85034 to BANK ONE, signed for by J LOPEZ; Priority Date  |  2016/11/17 Receipt Date

2016/11/18 I-797C Notice Date; USCIS Acceptance Confirmation Email, case routed to Nebraska Service Center  |  2016/11/21I-797C Postmark

2017/01/18 I-797 Approval Notice Date  |  2017/01/19I-797 Postmark  |  2017/01/23 I-797 Approval Notice hard copy received

she just need to be patient because waiting will be priceless soon...just encourage her to do things that will make her busy...

Don't lose hope!

Jim always says, "This is the true test of a relationship. If we can make it apart, we can definitely make it together!"

I can't wait to leave and finally be with him again but he reminds me to make the most of the time I still have here...with my family and friends.

Try to reassure her as best as you can...that you'll be able to get through this. In the meantime, she should try to keep busy and focus on getting things in order so when she finally has that visa in hand, she'll be ready to leave in no time! ;)

---dj---

Hi Aislinn!..Congratz finally u got NOA2...have you set your appointments???...Taga asa ka??

Don't lose hope!

---dj---

Hi Aislinn!..Congratz finally u got NOA2...have you set your appointments???...Taga asa ka??

Hi! Thank you po! ^__^

I'm from Pasig. How about you?

We haven't called to schedule my interview yet because I'm still waiting for the notification letter from the embassy. :( If I still don't have it by the time Jim comes home next week, we're thinking of just calling without it because Jim says the letter from the NVC already has the MNL case number. ^__^;;

F & J

2016/11/15 — I-130 delivered at 11:20 am in PHOENIX, AZ 85034 to BANK ONE, signed for by J LOPEZ; Priority Date  |  2016/11/17 Receipt Date

2016/11/18 I-797C Notice Date; USCIS Acceptance Confirmation Email, case routed to Nebraska Service Center  |  2016/11/21I-797C Postmark

2017/01/18 I-797 Approval Notice Date  |  2017/01/19I-797 Postmark  |  2017/01/23 I-797 Approval Notice hard copy received

Welcome!..im from davao city!...same here we are waiting for the NOA2 but actually i recieve already the letter from the consular section USEM last 24th of april with the case number too and it is eligible to be schedule for a visa interview but the problem is the NOA2..We will just pray for it...what state that your bf live???

Hi! Thank you po! ^__^

I'm from Pasig. How about you?

We haven't called to schedule my interview yet because I'm still waiting for the notification letter from the embassy. :( If I still don't have it by the time Jim comes home next week, we're thinking of just calling without it because Jim says the letter from the NVC already has the MNL case number. ^__^;;

---dj---

Welcome!..im from davao city!...same here we are waiting for the NOA2 but actually i recieve already the letter from the consular section USEM last 24th of april with the case number too and it is eligible to be schedule for a visa interview but the problem is the NOA2..We will just pray for it...what state that your bf live???

He lives in Michigan - he just bought our future house last March! ^__^

What about you guys? Any chance you'll be living near MI when you get to the States?

Hmmn...Have you checked your case status online? Since you've already received the letter from the USEM already, your petition has already been approved. I don't think you need to bring the NOA2 for the interview..?

F & J

In the future heheheh i will live in WA soon...hehehe,,,i already check it every day but my case # is not found!..i need to wait NOA2,,because after he will send noa2 with the corresponding RFE indicate in the NOA2 letter or whatever it is hehehe he will send me copies too...just to make it sure slowly but surely!..right??,,,im soo happy for u...i dont know if MI is near to WA hehehe,,,but actually you are so lucky you live near in manila embassy unlike here i need to fly just to be in that embassy soon heheheh...and congratz for your future house guys...We dont need to buy he has houses already...Congratz..yeehhheeee!!!...happy happy couple..invite me in your wedding soon vice versa hehehe..

What about you guys? Any chance you'll be living near MI when you get to the States?

Hmmn...Have you checked your case status online? Since you've already received the letter from the USEM already, your petition has already been approved. I don't think you need to bring the NOA2 for the interview..?

---dj---

I mean house...:)

In the future heheheh i will live in WA soon...hehehe,,,i already check it every day but my case # is not found!..i need to wait NOA2,,because after he will send noa2 with the corresponding RFE indicate in the NOA2 letter or whatever it is hehehe he will send me copies too...just to make it sure slowly but surely!..right??,,,im soo happy for u...i dont know if MI is near to WA hehehe,,,but actually you are so lucky you live near in manila embassy unlike here i need to fly just to be in that embassy soon heheheh...and congratz for your future house guys...We dont need to buy he has houses already...Congratz..yeehhheeee!!!...happy happy couple..invite me in your wedding soon vice versa hehehe..

---dj---

God bless us all!!!

---dj---

---dj---

Hi..tybeau!...congratz dear...hehehhe...im happy for u!!!go go go!!!

Good news....woke up this morning and found an email with NOA2 approval!!! Hang on peeps...itsa coming!

Gotta go outside and do the Dance of Joy. ;)

---dj---

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

i'm sorry to hear that. i'm sure she's just having a down period and will buck up again soon. still, not a good thing to say. your noa2 has to be coming soon

Oh I'm really sorry to hear about this Sean... I really do pray that this is just going to pass by... be strong for her... always assure her of the future as its what this journey is all about... find ways to communicate with her more.... I'll be praying for you... these are but challenges that we can all surpass... hope you hang in there!...

J&J

I-129F Sent : 2009-02-13

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-02-17

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-03-19

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.