~Jackie~

Happy Valentines Day MENA

62 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I just watched Nights in Rodanthe w/ Richard Gere and Diane Lane :cry:

i just got that for nessa this past week - how was it?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
Thx 4 the chocolate covered strawberries peeps. That's the only thing missing that could make this day better!

1422939f95.jpg

HOLY COW! That looks just like the top of my mom's head -50 years! I had to take a double look! Cute picture!

April 29, 2008-met Amin- the man of my dreams&love of my life! May 29,2008- flew to Jordan June 1, 2008-started the long CRAZY process of standing in line, waiting for stamps, and being sent from one office to another only to pay another fee and find another line! June 3,2008-The HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE! June 11, 2008- Returned home,started paperwork.June 30, 2008-Sent off I-130 pkt to Chicago.July 3, 2008-I-130 pkt received, fwd to CSC.August 4, 2008-NOA #1 August 11, 2008-Sent in I-129F pkt to CSC.August 18, 2008-NOA#2*APPROVED*September 4, 2008-NVC printed AOS instructions-(mailed Sept. 8) September 13, 2008-Rec'd AOS Bill in the mail.[/i] September 15, 2008-Used online payment option.-October 14, 2008-Sent off AOS packet with joint sponsor info.-rec'd@NVC Oct 15. October 30,2008-Got RFENovember 12, 2008-Priority to NVC,BIOGRAPH/Certs!Here we go![/b]November 19,2008RFE!#######!-overnite Nov 25-3 December, 2008-CASE COMPLETE NVC!INTERVIEW FEB 18TH-Approved!!!February 28,2009 HUBBY ARRIVED ON SATURDAY FEBRUARY 28TH, 2009---LIFE HAS JUST BEGUN!!!!ALHAMDULALLAH!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

~It was an unexpected tear jerker ! A little slow at times, good premise and story line. You may score some husband points if you watch it with her :whistle:

6042646_bodyshot_300x400.gif

weight.png

Filed: Timeline
Happy Valentine's Day! We're celebrating tomorrow when everything is half off. :yes::dance::dance::dance:

Just filed out taxes...can't wait to get the $$$$!!!

I *really* want the kindle2 from amazon but it's sooo expensive. I do have $150 from Christmas that I haven't spent yet so maybe maybe once the tax money comes in I'll treat myself. It's just simply awesome imho!!!

http://www.amazon.com/Kindle-Amazons-Wirel...;pf_rd_i=507846

That is tooo cute Bridget! But I'm so cheap...no way I'd buy that and then spend 10 bucks a book! :lol::P

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I say forget valentine's day I'm taking the month of February off every year when waleed gets here and we're going somewhere tropical. I can't take this winter anymore.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline

~It was an unexpected tear jerker ! A little slow at times, good premise and story line. You may score some husband points if you watch it with her :whistle:

bleh, it sounds like a chick flick. i usually fall asleep during those :D

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline

Hey All - Happy Valentine's Day, MENA! My hubby gave me a dozen roses last night and a card tonight. I got him a lime green leather passport cover. He saw it one time in a magazine and thought it looked really cool. So when I was at Crate and Barrell in Atlanta and saw it - I just had to buy it. It was so funny, I had the sales clerk wrap it for me, so it was in a Crate and Barrell box and he thought I got him a cocktail maker...he said, "I bet you $100, I know what you got me." I said, "there's no way in hell you'll figure out what I got you." He now owes me 100 smackers!

I hope everyone has had a great day. For those that are away from their loved ones...(F).

Henna - I love what your son did for you. :luv:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

He's the best !!! I think I'll keep him as long as I can :blush: Well...another Valentine's Day (L) Hope everyone had a good one (F)

6042646_bodyshot_300x400.gif

weight.png

He's the best !!! I think I'll keep him as long as I can :blush: Well...another Valentine's Day (L) Hope everyone had a good one (F)

I'm thinking I'm going to be the same way with Zain...grr. I can't imagine some girl trying to take him away from his momma...I will have a very hard time! :P

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline

I can't believe what my husband got me for Valentines day. He had me convinced that he couldn't get me anything because he didn't have transportation without me and not much money.

He managed to get one of my favorite Authors, Jean Sasson who writes biographies about middle eastern women's lives, to autograph a copy of one of her books I hadn't bought yet. Not only that but she also sent an extra book I hadn't read that she also autographed. She also sent book marks, an autographed picture of herself, a nice cardand other little odds and ends. To top it off, my husband got her to call me tonight at 8pm to wish me a Happy Valentines day. I can't believe he got a New York Times best selling author to call me on Valentines day. She was so amazing and sweet. How she had time for that, I will never know. Anyway, because her books are great and she was so wonderful for doing all that, you guys should check out her books if you haven't already. She is the author that wrote a princess trilogy about a Saudi woman's life. She has wrote other books as well, but that is her most famous one.

Married: May 28th, 2007

Arrived in the US: December 10th, 2008

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

I want to see that one.

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

Grand idea.

You up for it, Charles!?

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Timeline
Grand idea.

You up for it, Charles!?

:no::blush:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I can't believe what my husband got me for Valentines day. He had me convinced that he couldn't get me anything because he didn't have transportation without me and not much money.

He managed to get one of my favorite Authors, Jean Sasson who writes biographies about middle eastern women's lives, to autograph a copy of one of her books I hadn't bought yet. Not only that but she also sent an extra book I hadn't read that she also autographed. She also sent book marks, an autographed picture of herself, a nice cardand other little odds and ends. To top it off, my husband got her to call me tonight at 8pm to wish me a Happy Valentines day. I can't believe he got a New York Times best selling author to call me on Valentines day. She was so amazing and sweet. How she had time for that, I will never know. Anyway, because her books are great and she was so wonderful for doing all that, you guys should check out her books if you haven't already. She is the author that wrote a princess trilogy about a Saudi woman's life. She has wrote other books as well, but that is her most famous one.

OMG...thats amazing and soooo sweet! (I'm going to go kick my hubby now...JK) :P I will check her out!! Thanks for sharing!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.