Vagina Journey

Talked with Vermont

68 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Sorry. but this is very frustrating.

We have people with receipt from may getting RFEs.

The Consulate from Brasil sent my petition back in May and I got a confirmation from both USCIS and NVC that they got it on May 21st.

So there´s no way to find out what they are doing it.

They should be informed that 1100 people were previously approved and now have to get in line again????

What´s with this nonsense?

I'm in the same boat you are. No one can tell me where my application is and no RFE or email or anything. My NOA2 approval was dated 04/12/06 and like you we had an interview that is cancelled (returned tickets and cancelled wedding plans). The goverment I support and that is supposed to serve me only causes fustration and pain. While I'm very happy for those recieving RFEs it just makes me more worried.

There´s a new thread for people with their petition recalled.

So we are trying to share information and maybe we can figure this whole thing out.

I´d like to ask you with a NOA2 or with their cases recalled to join the thread.

Cheers

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Sorry. but this is very frustrating.

We have people with receipt from may getting RFEs.

The Consulate from Brasil sent my petition back in May and I got a confirmation from both USCIS and NVC that they got it on May 21st.

So there´s no way to find out what they are doing it.

They should be informed that 1100 people were previously approved and now have to get in line again????

What´s with this nonsense?

I'm in the same boat you are. No one can tell me where my application is and no RFE or email or anything. My NOA2 approval was dated 04/12/06 and like you we had an interview that is cancelled (returned tickets and cancelled wedding plans). The goverment I support and that is supposed to serve me only causes fustration and pain. While I'm very happy for those recieving RFEs it just makes me more worried.

There´s a new thread for people with their petition recalled.

So we are trying to share information and maybe we can figure this whole thing out.

I´d like to ask you with a NOA2 or with their cases recalled to join the thread.

Cheers

Link to the thread for those of us clumsy at navigating the site?

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

What number did you call to get through to Vermont? My application has not been touched since 4/18/2006..and they recieved it on 3/16/2006. Thanks!

I get threw to Vermont today and was told my case was looked at today and in the next FEW days i should have my RFE........I hope this is not them pulling my chain its been 3 months now with no touches EVER and i did check online status and it still shows no touches... but the guy did say it was looked at today and they will be sending me a RFE!!

RAZOR and IGOR...if they did find us in that NOA1 pile from march_ today could be our lucky day!!

Crossing fingers!! :dance::dance::dance:

I used the numbers mike left in the imbra post and it took me to vermont...the pick up and say VERMONT

1-800-375-5283

Then press 1-2-6-1

Enter Receipt Number

Then press 3-2-1

although i never got to do the last 3 numbers......but they do pick up and say its VSC

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif3dflagsdotcom_uk_2faws.gif

K-1 Sent to Vermont St Patrick's Day~ May the Luck of the Irish Be With Us Today!! 3/17/06

NOA1 03-25-06

Touch 06-16-06=RFE Email

Touch 06-17-06

RFE Arrived 06-21-06

RFE Sent back to Vermont 06-21-06

RFE Delivered 06/23/06 10:55am

RFE-Touch 06/24/06

Touch 06/27/06

Approved 08/21/06 {157 days)

Touch 08/22/06

NVC Letter 08-25-06 Hard Copy

Left NVC 08-25-06

Arrived at London 09-01-06

Packet 3 Arrived at Steves Door 09-05-06

Packet 3 Sent back to London 09-15-06

London Medical 09-29-06- Completed

Packet 4 11-20-06

Londen Interview 12-08-06 APPROVED

Visa in Hand 12-12-06

Enters the USA 12-13-06

WEDDING DAY 2/18/07 @ 3pm

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
I get threw to Vermont today and was told my case was looked at today and in the next FEW days i should have my RFE........I hope this is not them pulling my chain its been 3 months now with no touches EVER and i did check online status and it still shows no touches... but the guy did say it was looked at today and they will be sending me a RFE!!

RAZOR and IGOR...if they did find us in that NOA1 pile from march_ today could be our lucky day!!

Crossing fingers!! :dance::dance::dance:

good for you. good luck

June 12 06 Submitted I-129F to Vermont

June 24 06 Recieved NOA1

June 30 06 Touched RFE sent

July 03 06 Touched July 18 06 Touched July 29 06 Touched Aug 14 06 recieved IMBRA

Aug 14 06 mailed IMBRA back Aug 17 06 recieved e mail they recieved IMBRA on the 17th touched on the 24th and 29th Sept 18.06 recieved e mail of NOA 2 Recieved NOA 2 in mail on Sept 22,06 Recieved my case #. Petition is in manilla now

Does anyone know if the csc works on Sunday?

If the RFEs are coming out this slow then we are in for a long wait imediately

Dont know for certain but the adjudicator positions listed on the USCIS site state that the positions also involve night and weekend shifts.

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

There was somoene who recently said they recieved an NOA2 from CSC on a saturday. Not sure if that is proof of anything, but its another circumstance that leads me to believe they work on Saturdays.

K1 Visa Process long ago and far away...

02/09/06 - NOA1 date

12/17/06 - Married!

AOS Process a fading memory...

01/31/07 - Mailed AOS/EAD package for Olga and Anya

06/01/07 - Green card arrived in mail

Removing Conditions

03/02/09 - Mailed I-751 package (CSC)

03/06/09 - Check cashed

03/10/09 - Recieved Olga's NOA1

03/28/09 - Olga did biometrics

05/11/09 - Anya recieved NOA1 (took a call to USCIS to take care of it, oddly, they were helpful)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.