kitkat1

On the NSC to CSC move, emails, transfer notices

41 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uzbekistan
Timeline

I know it is early at the CSC. But here is to hopeing they will get something done today or in the next few days.

if only they would keep us up to better date. :whistle:

-------------- K1 Timeline --------------

2005: we met online

11-2005: started our relationship online

02-19-2006: Met Liliya in her home city Tashkent, Uzbekistan

03-03-2006: Proposed (day before I left)

04-12-2006: I-129F Sent to NSC

04-17-2006: I-129 NSC received (NOA1)

06-01-2006: I-129F transfer from NSC to CSC

06-02-2006: I-129F CSC must have received I-129F's

07-03-2006: Touched (RFE e-mail notice that it was sent, Received it, Sent it back) all in the same day

07-04-2006: Touched (worked on the 4th of July????)

07-05-2006: Touched (at 9:53am est, little early for CSC hmmmmm)

07-17-2006: Touched (and E-mail saying they have recieved my RFE)

10-21-2006: Touched (hmmmm something wrong with how long it has taken them?)

10-23-2006: Touched (hmmmm maybe my calls once a week to congressmen and senators office helped?)

10-25-2006: Touched at 9:30 est (kinda early for the CSC hmmm, I think they are messing with me now)

looks like they sent the NOA2 on this day

10-28-2006: Received Snail mail for NOA2 on 10-23-2006 (why didn't they update the web site)

11-02-2006: 5 emails saying approved I-129f ???huh??

11-03-2006:

and the waiting continues

Joe usa.gif and Liliya uzbek.gif

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

it is tough waiting this out wondering when the mailings are going to start.

.oO - Jake & Kathe - Oo.

the significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them - Einstein

My fiance and I are really getting discouraged. :(

K-1 Process

---------------------------

April 20, 2006 - Filed I-129F (Ahhhhh finally!)

July 31, 2006 - APPROVED!

September 28, 2006 - Interview!

September 29, 2006 - VISA in hand!

October 14, 2006 - WEDDING DATE!

AOS & EAD Process

----------------------------

December 26, 2006 - Darcy's last day of employment on his 90-day work authorization. Bummer!

December 27, 2006 - Filed AOS and EAD paperwork

January 3, 2006 - Receipt date of NOA1

January 11, 2007 - 'touched'

January 17, 2007 - transferred to CSC

January 19, 2007 - biometrics appointment

January 22, 2007 - 'touched'

January 23, 2007 - 'AOS touched'

January 24, 2007 - 'touched'

January 31, 2007 - 'AOS touched'

February 1, 2007 - GREEN CARD ORDERED!!!

February 5, 2007 - Received Welcome Letter

February 11, 2007 - received GREEN CARD!!

Lifting Conditions

----------------------------

December 31, 2008 - filed I-751

January 10, 2009 - received 1-year extension letter

January 28, 2009 - biometrics

February 13, 2009 - 10-year green card ordered

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

You all have had way more info than I have, how have you been "Touched" so much i have only gotten one letter saying my stuff was transferred. I called an immigration lawyer and he said it was typical for that to happen but you all must be receiving emails or something...can you let me know how to get emails about my stuff?

Thanks

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
So I just found this forum today and yeah I sent my petition in March 3rd got first notice this month that it was in CA now and I called USCIS and spoke with a real pleasant lady (Sarcasm to the fullest here). I guess when it only takes a high school education to get your job of phone monkey, we shouldnt expect they might want to be helpful and polite. Anyway couldnt get any info out of her other than the fact she is a raging B$*%@...so I took my own route and found you all....which I have a question...my fiance is supposed to go to the USA and visit but we are worried she will be blocked from the USA does anyone know the answer if she will or not?

I have wondered about that whole crossing the border during the process situation myself .My fiance was told by our lawyer that I was not allowed to enter the US until our process was complete. Is that true? Cause reading through a lot of the threads I see people saying they have since tried to enter and have had few problems. Just curious. :unsure:

K1-Journey

[*]March 9,2006 finally sent K1 Package to Nebraska

[*]March 24-NOA1

[*]July 17/06 -IMBRA RFE

September 13/06- 3 Emails stating we got NOA2, APPROVED!!! Dated September 8,2006.

[*]October 20th/06-Received Packet 3

[*]October 31/06-Medical Exam

December 6,2006-Interview in Vancouver APPROVED!

Arrived in US- December 14, 2006

January 3,2007- Applied for SSN got within 7 days in the mail.

February 17,2007- MARRIED!

AOS-EAD-AP Journey:

March 2, 2007-Started AOS paperwork

March 12,2007- Filed AOS, EAD, AP Docs.

March 22, 2007-NOA1 for AOS,EAD, AP

March 23, 2007-Receive "Biometrics Appointment"Letter

April 4, 2007- Biometrics Appointment...done..

April 19,2007-Notice in Mail saying transfered to CSC..not sure what is up with that...

May 21, 2007- Touched and email saying case pending at CSC.

May 23,2007-AOS Touched!

May 25, 2007-AOS Touched-Again

May 29, 2007-Email AP APPROVED.

May 29, 2007-EAD touched

May 30,2007-AP and EAD Touched

May 31, 2007-Email stating I-485 Card Production Ordered!!! WOOHOO!

June 1,2007-Email EAD Approved

June 2, 2007- AP Received.

June 4, 2007 -Welcome New Permanent Resident letter received.

June 7, 2007-EAD Card Received..no GC yet..

June 9, 2007-GREEN CARD IN HAND!

This might seem slightly off the current topic, but I wasnt sure there was a better place to ask this question. Has anyone else gotten touched by CSC without getting an email? We havent had a touch since the day the case was rcv'd, then all of the sudden got two touches in two days. But no emails, whats up with that? And yes, I do have the email notification turned on :lol:

Edited by yassmine2878

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
This might seem slightly off the current topic, but I wasnt sure there was a better place to ask this question. Has anyone else gotten touched by CSC without getting an email? We havent had a touch since the day the case was rcv'd, then all of the sudden got two touches in two days. But no emails, whats up with that? And yes, I do have the email notification turned on :lol:

Yassmine, you will often see the case status change but no email - they don't often send them unless it's big news like a transfer. But the good news is the recent touches you have gotten are probably due to the RFE being sent!!!

Yassmine, you will often see the case status change but no email - they don't often send them unless it's big news like a transfer. But the good news is the recent touches you have gotten are probably due to the RFE being sent!!!

Woo hoo on both counts! Im getting an RFE and Im not losing my mind! Thanks kitkat!

..... wait a minute.... did I just do the happy dance about an RFE? Is this what USCIS has driven us to?

How do I turn on the Email Notification? I put my email on the forms when I filed them...I thought it would be automatic...do I have to manually turn this option on?

thanks,

JVC

You have to sign up for them on the USCIS web site.

Jen

8-30-05 Met David at a restaurant in Germany

3-28-06 David 'officially' proposed

4-26-06 I-129F mailed

9-25-06 Interview: APPROVED!

10-16-06 Flt to US, POE Detroit

11-5-06 Married

7-2-07 Green card received

9-12-08 Filed for divorce

12-5-08 Court hearing - divorce final

A great marriage is not when the "perfect couple" comes together.

It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.