Anyta Holland

Has anyone received an email like this?

91 posts in this topic

MY UPDATE:

Today, I got a mail from USCIS (postal mail) telling me about the transfer. This is what it says:

Dear Sir/Madam:

PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS ON RESIDENCE (FORM I-751) TRANSFER NOTICE

This letter is to advise you that in order to speed up processing we have transferred your Form I-751 to the California Service Center. That office will notify you of the decision made on your petition.

If you would like more information please call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

Any further correspondence should be directed to the California Service Center at the address shown below.

US Citizenship and Immigration Services

California Service Center

24000 Avila Road

Laguna Niguel, CA 92677

NOTE: The receipt number listed above is for your "CRI89" record, therefore please include your A-file number on all your correspondence.

FINAL NOTE: Title 8, Code of Federal Regulations, Section 265.1 states in pertinent part, "Except for those exempted by section 263 ( B) of the Act, all aliens in the United States required to register under section 262 of the Act shall report each change of address and new address within 10 days on Form AR-11."

Sincerely,

Daniel M. Renaud

Center Director

Anybody else who receive the same letter as mine? I hope they can be faster as what they tell.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for posting this AngelNoah! I see you mailed your app 06/03/08 - so hopefully others will also get this transfer notice. I'm hoping it comes to the right address for our app!!

Really hoping that CSC will process us all quickly!! :D :D

Edited by wannabe_texan

AOS: ND - June 5 2006 | RFE - June 15 2006 | FP Notice - June 30 (Rescheduled to Sept 16) | AP ND - August 14 2006| Walk-in FP - Sept 5 (FP cleared next day!) | Interview - Sept 8 2006 (Approved!) | Welcome Letter - Sept 13 | EAD received - Sept 19 (kinda moot since I'm waiting for GC) | GC received - Sept 23 2006 - Woohoo!!

I-751: 06/10/08 Mailed package to VSC direct (per memo instructions) not TSC. The wait begins... | 06/11/08 Package received at VSC (12.12pm) | 06/19/08 Check cashed | 06/20/08 Received NOA1 in the mail - ND is 06/17/08 | 07/10/08 Received Biometrics Appt Letter - ND is 7/7/08 | 07/22/08 Biometrics (had to do ink & paper also...) | 07/22/08 Touched | 07/23/08 Touched | 02/11/09 Transferred to CSC (got email)... | 02/12/09 Touched | 02/20/09 Touched (but no email) | 03/24/09 Approval letter arrives in the mail! Approval date is 3/18/09 from VSC | 04/03/09 Received card, postmarked 3/31 from CSC

N-400: 06/11/09 Mailed to Lewisville Lockbox | 06/12/09 Package received at Lockbox and signed for at 1.31pm | 06/18/09 Check Cashed | 06/19/09 NOA, PD 06/12/09 | 07/06/09 Biometrics letter received, ND is 07/02/09 | 07/24/09 Biometrics appointment | 08/06/09 IL received, ND 08/03/09 | Interview 09/14/09 at 9.30am (approved!) | Oath 10/21/09 | USC

MY UPDATE:

Today, I got a mail from USCIS (postal mail) telling me about the transfer. This is what it says:

Dear Sir/Madam:

PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS ON RESIDENCE (FORM I-751) TRANSFER NOTICE

This letter is to advise you that in order to speed up processing we have transferred your Form I-751 to the California Service Center. That office will notify you of the decision made on your petition.

If you would like more information please call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

Any further correspondence should be directed to the California Service Center at the address shown below.

US Citizenship and Immigration Services

California Service Center

24000 Avila Road

Laguna Niguel, CA 92677

NOTE: The receipt number listed above is for your "CRI89" record, therefore please include your A-file number on all your correspondence.

FINAL NOTE: Title 8, Code of Federal Regulations, Section 265.1 states in pertinent part, "Except for those exempted by section 263 ( B) of the Act, all aliens in the United States required to register under section 262 of the Act shall report each change of address and new address within 10 days on Form AR-11."

Sincerely,

Daniel M. Renaud

Center Director

Anybody else who receive the same letter as mine? I hope they can be faster as what they tell.

We got the same one too....

Guess we'll just have to sit and wait.... :unsure:

US.gifVenezuela.gifUK.gif

dogdogcbu20090513_-30_My%20child%20is.png

Thanks for posting this AngelNoah! I see you mailed your app 06/03/08 - so hopefully others will also get this transfer notice. I'm hoping it comes to the right address for our app!!

Let's all keep our fingers crossed! :).

I got the same mail too. Hope we can have the result soon.

Filed: Country: Thailand
Timeline

Just open my mail box, i got it as well.

also hope they didn't lose any thing lol.

I didn't get the snail mail transfer notice yet, perhaps because my ND is after y'all? I did get the 'second' touch this morning, to say 'processing'...

AOS: ND - June 5 2006 | RFE - June 15 2006 | FP Notice - June 30 (Rescheduled to Sept 16) | AP ND - August 14 2006| Walk-in FP - Sept 5 (FP cleared next day!) | Interview - Sept 8 2006 (Approved!) | Welcome Letter - Sept 13 | EAD received - Sept 19 (kinda moot since I'm waiting for GC) | GC received - Sept 23 2006 - Woohoo!!

I-751: 06/10/08 Mailed package to VSC direct (per memo instructions) not TSC. The wait begins... | 06/11/08 Package received at VSC (12.12pm) | 06/19/08 Check cashed | 06/20/08 Received NOA1 in the mail - ND is 06/17/08 | 07/10/08 Received Biometrics Appt Letter - ND is 7/7/08 | 07/22/08 Biometrics (had to do ink & paper also...) | 07/22/08 Touched | 07/23/08 Touched | 02/11/09 Transferred to CSC (got email)... | 02/12/09 Touched | 02/20/09 Touched (but no email) | 03/24/09 Approval letter arrives in the mail! Approval date is 3/18/09 from VSC | 04/03/09 Received card, postmarked 3/31 from CSC

N-400: 06/11/09 Mailed to Lewisville Lockbox | 06/12/09 Package received at Lockbox and signed for at 1.31pm | 06/18/09 Check Cashed | 06/19/09 NOA, PD 06/12/09 | 07/06/09 Biometrics letter received, ND is 07/02/09 | 07/24/09 Biometrics appointment | 08/06/09 IL received, ND 08/03/09 | Interview 09/14/09 at 9.30am (approved!) | Oath 10/21/09 | USC

I got this email today

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: EACXXXXXXX

Application Type: CRI89 , PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

The CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

Checked the website, and it shows last updated today's date....

I had gotten all excited when I saw the email.... :crying:

Still waiting... :unsure::unsure:

At this rate, it seems the baby will arrive before the GC.... :wacko:

I got the same email too. At least, all the package can arrive. It's a good news.

I got this email today

Receipt Number: EACXXXXXXX

Application Type: CRI89 , PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

The CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.

Sincerely,

Checked the website, and it shows last updated today's date....

I had gotten all excited when I saw the email.... :crying:

Still waiting... :unsure::unsure:

At this rate, it seems the baby will arrive before the GC.... :wacko:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline

We received the same letter 11 February. Liam had his biometrics done August 17, 2008.

I got this today:

Receipt Number: EACXXXXXXXXXX

Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing because it has jurisdiction over the case.

On February 11, 2009, we transferred this CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED to our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case. We sent you a notice of this transfer. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Sincerely,

We sent the form back in June, hubby went for Biometrics on Aug 9th, and we had not heard anything ever since...

I wonder why they've sent it somewhere else? This is the 3rd Service Center we go to! :blink:

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"The Future is no place to place your better days" Matthews

Liam and Lynn's timeline:

Met September 4, 2001.

Mailed I 129F to CIS Texas Service Center on 8 Feb.

February 11, 05 Received by TSC.

February 22, 05 Forwarded to CSC.

March 7 Received notification of approval via email!

6 May 05-interview date of 15 June in London.

17 August 2005, Liam arrived in Florida.

1 NOVEMBER 2005-WEDDING!!!!!!

SEE OUR TIMELINE FOR THE REMAINING INFORMATION!!!!!

Is there anyone has the "Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred"? My status changed on friday. It isn't "Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing because it has jurisdiction over the case" anymore. Does the status mean we have to wait for a long time again because the case is now pending again.

Edited by weirdon

I just want to share this. One of my friend who reside around CA just received her unconditional Greencard 3 days ago. She applied last Sept. 2008.

That's strange! We applied June 2008, and they are already working on September? The processing at CSC is currently 6 months delayed...so, am just wondering. :unsure:

Is there anyone has the "Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred"? My status changed on friday. It isn't "Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing because it has jurisdiction over the case" anymore. Does the status mean we have to wait for a long time again because the case is now pending again.

I posted the email I received last week. It states the change of status in the case to read what yours reads.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.