Anyta Holland

Has anyone received an email like this?

91 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline
What is the RD at VSC?

If it's May, I suspect you will end up staying at VSC...

They go by RD, not by NOA date...

How do you know they go by RD?

Edited by golferadam

K-1 Timeline

02.02.2005: Sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center

08.08.2005: Successful interview; visa received at 4pm

08.10.2005: Trip to US (Newark Int'l Airport is POE)

AOS Timeline

08.26.2005: Married in State College, Pennsylvania

11.14.2005: AOS and EAD applications received at USCIS

03.10.2006: EAD received (114 days since submission)

06.17.2006: Green card received (241 since submission)

Removal of Conditions Timeline

05.28.2008: Sent I-751 to Vermont Service Center

06.04.2008: NOA1 received

07.05.2008: Biometrics completed in Houston

03.27.2009: Ten year green card approved

Naturalization Timeline

11.09.2009: N-400 package mailed to Lewisville, TX

12.18.2009: Biometrics done in Houston

03.01.2010: Passed interview

04.07.2010: Oath ceremony

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Italy
Timeline
What is the RD at VSC?

If it's May, I suspect you will end up staying at VSC...

They go by RD, not by NOA date...

How do you know they go by RD?

The priority date is the receipt date for uscis. It was like that for AOS and it is like that for citizenship.

AOS:

RD: 6/21/06

Biometrics: 7/25/06

ID: 10/24/06 - Approved

Conditional GC Received: 11/3/06

I-751

RD: 7/31/08

NOA 1: 8/6/08

Biometrics: 8/26/08

Transferred to CSC: 2/25/09

Approved: 4/23/09 (email received)

Card mailed: 4/28/09 (email received)

Card Received: 5/1/09

N-400

RD & PD: 7/28/09

NOA 1: 8/1/09

Biometric appt: 8/12/09

Interview Letter received: 10/02/09 (notice dated 09/29)

Interview Date: 11/10/09 at Federal Plaza in Manhattan

Oath Letter: 11/10/09

Oath Date: 11/13/09 - Special ceremony at USS Intrepid - Done - USC

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

This is actually getting exciting now- I hardly ever come onto the forums anymore as it's too depressing waiting around for this to be approved........my husband's RD is August 7..........going by the theory on here, maybe he'll get transferred to CSC in a few weeks....that would be fantastic!! There's hope for a trip "home" to see my elderly father-in-law this summer after all...................(we weren't even thinking of planning anything d/t not knowing when this would be approved and the hassle we got last year re-entering at JFK.)

See my timeline for all previous dates!

Naturalization:

6/28/09: Mail N-400 to Texas

7/6/09: NOA1

7/24/09: Biometrics

10/08/09: Interview

11/21/09: Receive oath date

01/22/10: Oath Date

With thanks to all the helpful people who made this journey slightly more bearable.

So.... has anyone else been trasferred to CSC????

I don't see any updates....

I received my email about the transfer, February 11, 2009. My case was touched February 12.

And still waiting what's next and wonder how long will I wait!!!... :wacko:

Has anyone got a letter in the mail to notify of the transfer yet? Just curious, because we've moved at about the same time that they transferred us, and I submitted the change of address AR11 and also the pending application change of address - so I'm really hoping they will send a snail mail transfer notice so that I will know for sure that they have received the address change.... All fun and games... :D

AOS: ND - June 5 2006 | RFE - June 15 2006 | FP Notice - June 30 (Rescheduled to Sept 16) | AP ND - August 14 2006| Walk-in FP - Sept 5 (FP cleared next day!) | Interview - Sept 8 2006 (Approved!) | Welcome Letter - Sept 13 | EAD received - Sept 19 (kinda moot since I'm waiting for GC) | GC received - Sept 23 2006 - Woohoo!!

I-751: 06/10/08 Mailed package to VSC direct (per memo instructions) not TSC. The wait begins... | 06/11/08 Package received at VSC (12.12pm) | 06/19/08 Check cashed | 06/20/08 Received NOA1 in the mail - ND is 06/17/08 | 07/10/08 Received Biometrics Appt Letter - ND is 7/7/08 | 07/22/08 Biometrics (had to do ink & paper also...) | 07/22/08 Touched | 07/23/08 Touched | 02/11/09 Transferred to CSC (got email)... | 02/12/09 Touched | 02/20/09 Touched (but no email) | 03/24/09 Approval letter arrives in the mail! Approval date is 3/18/09 from VSC | 04/03/09 Received card, postmarked 3/31 from CSC

N-400: 06/11/09 Mailed to Lewisville Lockbox | 06/12/09 Package received at Lockbox and signed for at 1.31pm | 06/18/09 Check Cashed | 06/19/09 NOA, PD 06/12/09 | 07/06/09 Biometrics letter received, ND is 07/02/09 | 07/24/09 Biometrics appointment | 08/06/09 IL received, ND 08/03/09 | Interview 09/14/09 at 9.30am (approved!) | Oath 10/21/09 | USC

Has anyone got a letter in the mail to notify of the transfer yet? Just curious, because we've moved at about the same time that they transferred us, and I submitted the change of address AR11 and also the pending application change of address - so I'm really hoping they will send a snail mail transfer notice so that I will know for sure that they have received the address change.... All fun and games... :D

I was wondering the same thing yesterday when I checked the mail and found nothing there from USCIS :unsure:

Guess the snail mail is really "snailing" down!!!!

Will post again when I get it.... :wacko:

US.gifVenezuela.gifUK.gif

dogdogcbu20090513_-30_My%20child%20is.png

We are in the exact same boat here. We moved about a week before they transfered us to CSC, we filed AR 11 and pending application change of address online, got a receipt for that at our new address, but nothing so far to confirm our file being transfered to CSC. By all means, if anyone gets that kind of letter, please share with us on the forum, we'll be sure to do the same.

Fingers crossed, come on California, surprise us in a nice way soon :rolleyes:

We didn't because our case got transferred immediately upon receipt. However, the email they sent me says that they had sent a notice and to follow whatever instructions are in there, that's why we are wondering.

We didn't because our case got transferred immediately upon receipt. However, the email they sent me says that they had sent a notice and to follow whatever instructions are in there, that's why we are wondering.

Same here with my case. I'm still waiting for the notice of transfer in the mail as they mentioned on the email. Here is the first email I received from CRIS on February 11:

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: EACXXXXXXXXXX

Application Type: CRI89 , PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing because it has jurisdiction over the case.

On February 11, 2009, we transferred this CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED to our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case. We sent you a notice of this transfer. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

Yesterday, I received another email like this:

Application Type: CRI89 , PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

The CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.

Sincerely,

:blink::wacko: :wacko:

Same here with my case. I'm still waiting for the notice of transfer in the mail as they mentioned on the email. Here is the first email I received from CRIS on February 11:

Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing because it has jurisdiction over the case.

On February 11, 2009, we transferred this CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED to our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case. We sent you a notice of this transfer. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Sincerely,

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

The CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register.

Sincerely,

:blink::wacko::wacko:

:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

I haven't received the second email you got... I wonder if that is good or bad! :blink:

Just checked the status, and we got touched on 02/12 (we got transferred on 02/11).... Argh! Is so frustrating not to know what is going on!!!!

And I am tired of waiting!

Patience I guess....

Sincerely,

Sincerely,

:blink::wacko::wacko:

:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

I haven't received the second email you got... I wonder if that is good or bad! :blink:

Just checked the status, and we got touched on 02/12 (we got transferred on 02/11).... Argh! Is so frustrating not to know what is going on!!!!

And I am tired of waiting!

Patience I guess....

No idea for me either.... We might end up calling them because I have to travel out of the country in April.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.