• Richard-Joanna

• Maire

• lizandpat

• lee b

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Czech Republic
Timeline

how do I get those banners as the signature? Like Maire has. I PM'ed her about it but I think she lost it... :jest:

Maire you know you are a dirty girl? We all know it and there is nothing wrong with it!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
Nail on the head!

except that at 47 years old... a boy i am NOT

u look pretty young in that picture! lol

I do? Damn, I love you!

D_n_M, i think she is in denial!

Edited by Richard-Joanna

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cuba
Timeline
Nah she knows she a freak like the rest of us... but she would rather someone else bring it to her attention. ;)

lol :innocent:

the banners: just click on mines, build them on that site with ur information, copy the link and paste in on ur "signature" section on ur Vj profile

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

ughhhh by the time i get back home i ll be like 55

been dating since june 1st 2007

dec-08 -officially engaged,i went back to France to apply for k1

2-11-09:noa1

3-06-09:My angel is visiting me

3-16-09:my angel is going back to the states

6-06-09: received NOA 2 HARDCOPY!!!!! ( notice date:-05-29-09)

Timeline
Oh yes... I understand that... I like dirty talk too... I am a filthy talker in the bedroom... a superfreak!!!

I can hear the song echoing in my head... which is not hard to do considering all the empty space...

SUPERFREAKY

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Czech Republic
Timeline

There's nothing better than opening up to a bunch of strangers that I could bump into tomorrow and would never know who I am!

Well there is a lot better.... a whole lot better!!!

Edited by D_n_M

Timeline
There's nothing better than opening up to a bunch of strangers that I could bump into tomorrow and would never know who I am!

Well there is a lot better.... a whole lot better!!!

LOL... so true!

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.