• Richard-Joanna

• Maire

• lizandpat

• lee b

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cuba
Timeline
Maire.... I know I kid with you a lot... but suffice it to say that I really am blue with envy...

Go... have a great time, I suspect that when you get there you won't miss the cell or internet too much *evil grin*

In the meantime come out and play... I am soooooooooooooooooo BORED!

D_n_M it always kills me when the little ones get sick, I do hope she feels better quickly

I know Richard.....iam excited and even nervious....this process is not easy at all...its just that my hometown is so poor that everytime I go there I come back either sick from the water or anything u can possibly imagine..I know being with him will make it all better...but one has to prepare mentally for the change....and that makes me nervious

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Maire, I can certainly understand what you are saying and truth be told I dont know you from Adam's house cat, but I believe you to be a strong, independent person... So, I am not going to worry about you... You will are fine.. I mean.... you'll be fine! *giggle*

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline
Maire, I can certainly understand what you are saying and truth be told I dont know you from Adam's house cat, but I believe you to be a strong, independent person... So, I am not going to worry about you... You will are fine.. I mean.... you'll be fine! *giggle*

lol ur too much!!!!! :luv:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline
ahhhh, just call 'em like I see 'em. When your HOT your HOT... and if you are like me... when your NOT, your not! :P

LOL!!

Ok..I have a question....everyone here is in a LOT better shape than I am but I'm working on it. I talked to my doctor yesterday and will be starting on Alli (weight loss pills) on Thursday. I'm walking 2 miles a day but i want to try something else as well....BUT...I have to be careful because I had knee surgery back in October and I still can't do a lot of things. Anyone have any suggestions???

Hugs, Liz

**AOS Timeline**

Filed: 02-12-2010

Recv'd in Chicago: 02-15-2010

Email Confirmation Recv'd: 02-23-2010

Online status available: 02-24-2010

Money Orders cashed: 02-24-2010 (Finally!!)

NOA1's (AOS/EAD) recv'd: 02-25-2010 (dated 02-23-2010)

"Touch" on AOS/EAD: 2-26-2010 (Biometrics maybe???)

Biometrics: 3-24-2010 Walk-in successful Biometrics completed 3-11-2010!!

CASE TRANSFERRED TO CSC - 3-10-2010 (WOOHOO!!)

"Touches" on AOS/EAD 3 days in a row! 3-10-10, 3-11-10 & 3-12-10!

Email from USCIS stating case rec'd at CSC - 3-17-10

Another touch on I-485! - 3-17-10

Touch on I-485 - 3-18-10

EAD card ordered: 04-29-2010 (FINALLY!!)

EAD card rec'd FINALLY! - 05/22/2010

Interview: N/A

Approved with green card ordered: 09-20-2010

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Czech Republic
Timeline

I have one sugestion... remove "can't" from your vocabulary. I'm sure things will be difficult for you but you CAN do anything. Start small and work diligently. You have to crawl before you walk. I'm sure you will achive anything you want. Walking is good... burn more calories than you take in. When you walk...swing your arms and pay attention to your breathing. In through your nose and out through your mouth. When you get to a point you feel stronger then you can try carryiny some small weights in your hands...remember to swing your arms. If you feel your muscles start to fail then you are doing it right. That means you are working those muscles and burning calories. If they feel weak see how far you can take it. Good luck

Edited by D_n_M

Timeline
ahhhh, just call 'em like I see 'em. When your HOT your HOT... and if you are like me... when your NOT, your not! :P

LOL!!

Ok..I have a question....everyone here is in a LOT better shape than I am but I'm working on it. I talked to my doctor yesterday and will be starting on Alli (weight loss pills) on Thursday. I'm walking 2 miles a day but i want to try something else as well....BUT...I have to be careful because I had knee surgery back in October and I still can't do a lot of things. Anyone have any suggestions???

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo liZ no alli.......omg they are not good at all!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do spinning everyday...but then i dont know if ur able to do it due to ur knee surgery.....but it surely makes u lose lots of inches it made me go from 130 to 120

Edited by Maire

Timeline
I have one sugestion... remove "can't" from your vocabulary. I'm sure things will be difficult for you but you CAN do anything. Start small and work diligently. You have to crawl before you walk. I'm sure you will achive anything you want.

LOL..it's not that I don't want to...but physically I can't..hehe! My knee won't cooperate as well as it should yet. I used to go to kickboxing classes....my doctor told me not to anymore but I miss them sooooooooooo much!

Hugs, Liz

**AOS Timeline**

Touch on I-485 - 3-18-10

Timeline

LOL!!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo liZ no alli.......omg they are not good at all!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do spinning everyday...but then i dont know if ur able to do it due to ur knee surgery.....but it surely makes u lose lots of inches it made me go from 130 to 120

Wow..really?? My doc didn't seem to think these were that bad....she said they've been tested and are FDA approved so some of the safest on the market.

Hugs, Liz

**AOS Timeline**

Touch on I-485 - 3-18-10

Timeline

I agree with D_n_M... and personally believe that ATTITUDE is everything... so starting with "I CAN" is a very good place to start. Personally I am ####### retentive, so if it were me, I would work up a schedule (which helps me stick with things) and go from there....

Swimming is great exercise and probably a lot easier on the knee than many forms of exercise e.g. running :)

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline
I agree with D_n_M... and personally believe that ATTITUDE is everything... so starting with "I CAN" is a very good place to start. Personally I am ####### retentive, so if it were me, I would work up a schedule (which helps me stick with things) and go from there....

Swimming is great exercise and probably a lot easier on the knee than many forms of exercise e.g. running :)

hehe...I know..and I know I CAN get this weight off! Just have to have the body cooperate..LOL!

I'd love to swim ...it's one of my favorite things. I have to wait until I move and then I can use the city pool! :dance:

Hugs, Liz

**AOS Timeline**

Touch on I-485 - 3-18-10

Timeline

LOL!!

Wow..really?? My doc didn't seem to think these were that bad....she said they've been tested and are FDA approved so some of the safest on the market.

Ok try them and I PROMISE u will remember me lol.....they make u poop in ur panties....literally! lol u eat and have to runnnnnnnnn to the bathroom if u dont then its over for u.....I mean the worst stuff ever....U cant even eat at a restaurant cus u would have to literally runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...read and study it before u take them...I would not recommend them to anybody whether they are FDA approved or not

Timeline

LOL!!

Ok try them and I PROMISE u will remember me lol.....they make u poop in ur panties....literally! lol u eat and have to runnnnnnnnn to the bathroom if u dont then its over for u.....I mean the worst stuff ever....U cant even eat at a restaurant cus u would have to literally runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...read and study it before u take them...I would not recommend them to anybody whether they are FDA approved or not

Poop in ur panties... that's funny... and thanks for the mental picture! ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

LOL!!

I did talk to my doctor about this side of it... she said if I stick to a low fat diet then I shouldn't have much trouble. If I do though...I'll let you say "i told you so" LOL!!

Poop in ur panties... that's funny... and thanks for the mental picture! ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

LOL...i hope the mental pic is of Maire... :devil:

Hugs, Liz

**AOS Timeline**

Touch on I-485 - 3-18-10

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.