lizandpat

February 09 - VSC

11,191 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Morning Roman. Oksana is good. Her family had a birthday party yesterday. She is like me now just anxious and waiting for the time to pass. She is dying to get on the Florida beaches and just relax. What has Marina been doing when you are at work?

Lee.gif

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Richard-Joanna

• Maire

• lizandpat

• lee b

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Morning Roman. Oksana is good. Her family had a birthday party yesterday. She is like me now just anxious and waiting for the time to pass. She is dying to get on the Florida beaches and just relax. What has Marina been doing when you are at work?

She cleans A LOT. Plus see is able to talk to her friends and family over Skype. So she is keeping busy. Plus I am hoping that by tomorrow she will start working. That way she is not locked up home all day long. She already is telling me that she is getting bored, because our place is spotless (you can eat of the floor). So she wants to go to work ASAP.

February 12, 2009 - NOA1

February 18 , 2009 - Touched

June 3, 2009 - NOA2 (Hardcopy June 8, 2009)

July 13, 2009 - Medical (Completed)

July 14, 2009 - Interview (PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

July 20, 2009 - Visa Received

August 9, 2009 at 4:25 pm - Arrived safely in JFK airport

September 25, 2009 - Getting Married

October 31, 2009 - Wedding Day

Timeline
Good Morning Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liz - I didn't know that offering a GIANT COSTCO size bottle of spanish fly would make me a bad boy. But I am ok with that title. :devil:

Rich - I feel comfortable in my own skin, to wear a PINK thong as an identifying article of clothing. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lee - How is Oksana doing?????????

You know you love it... :devil:

You got that right. With Maire gone, who is going to give out spankings???????? I require one right now.

Hmmmmmmmmmm.....maybe .... Lee will???? Or Rich???? hahahahahaha!

Lee is too "manpretty" for that and Rich is too perverted (I wouldn't let him get too close, who knows what could happen). I know, because he wanted to try on my PINK thong. But I thought that was too much.

February 12, 2009 - NOA1

Timeline
I'm a pervert, your a pervert... wouldnt you like to be a pervert too? (think the Dr Pepper jingle)

I know Rich. Remember that "talent" at the sushi restaurant we went to. MMM MMM MMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 12, 2009 - NOA1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
I'm a pervert, your a pervert... wouldnt you like to be a pervert too? (think the Dr Pepper jingle)

I know Rich. Remember that "talent" at the sushi restaurant we went to. MMM MMM MMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I TRY not to remember :P

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

She cleans A LOT. Plus see is able to talk to her friends and family over Skype. So she is keeping busy. Plus I am hoping that by tomorrow she will start working. That way she is not locked up home all day long. She already is telling me that she is getting bored, because our place is spotless (you can eat of the floor). So she wants to go to work ASAP.

Doesn't she need to get work authorization before she can work? I am worried about Oksana will do when she gets here. She doesn't know how to drive and public transortation is not that great in Florida. Oh well we will figure that part out when she gets here.

Lee.gif

Timeline

Doesn't she need to get work authorization before she can work? I am worried about Oksana will do when she gets here. She doesn't know how to drive and public transortation is not that great in Florida. Oh well we will figure that part out when she gets here.

That's why New York is sooooooooooooooo awesome. You can always find work off the books. :dance::dance::dance:

February 12, 2009 - NOA1

Timeline

Well... Lee... you will just have to teach her how to drive! You can always take a road-trip to give her some experience on the highway... and visit me/us! :)

That's why New York is sooooooooooooooo awesome. You can always find work off the books. :dance::dance::dance:

Of course, Roman is just playing... he would NEVER do anything like this.... never, ever.. ever...

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

Well... Lee... you will just have to teach her how to drive! You can always take a road-trip to give her some experience on the highway... and visit me/us! :)

Of course, Roman is just playing... he would NEVER do anything like this.... never, ever.. ever...

Of course you are right Rich. That would be immoral, dishonest and shameless. BUT bills have to be paid, soooooo........

February 12, 2009 - NOA1

Timeline

I am going to teach her how to drive, but I must admit I am not at all looking forward to it. I am not a good teacher as I just expect people to know stuff. I once tried to be a tutor in college. I got fired two weeks in. It was humilliating at the time, but now I realize some people are just stupid and it wasn't my fault. Maybe I'll be a better teacher now.

Lee.gif

Timeline
I am going to teach her how to drive, but I must admit I am not at all looking forward to it. I am not a good teacher as I just expect people to know stuff. I once tried to be a tutor in college. I got fired two weeks in. It was humilliating at the time, but now I realize some people are just stupid and it wasn't my fault. Maybe I'll be a better teacher now.

Well... I can tell you I am trying to teach my daughter how to drive... now, I realize A) she's my daughter and not my bride to be and B) She is 15 (going on 30).... but.... it is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard! :) I do not envy you in this regard.

and yes... some people are just stoooooooopid (take me for instance) :)

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

I am also not looking forward to teaching Marina how to drive. I have no patience whatsoever and I just know that I will scream and rant if she does not pick it up fast.

February 12, 2009 - NOA1

Timeline
I am also not looking forward to teaching Marina how to drive. I have no patience whatsoever and I just know that I will scream and rant if she does not pick it up fast.

Thankfully, Joanna drives... and she doesnt drive too bad, all things considered... she parks like sh!t, but she drives pretty well :D

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

Thankfully, Joanna drives... and she doesnt drive too bad, all things considered... she parks like sh!t, but she drives pretty well :D

Maybe Joanna would teach Marina how to drive then. Because I DON'T WANT TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 12, 2009 - NOA1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.