lizandpat

February 09 - VSC

11,191 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cuba
Timeline
ok... I called the USCIS... here is the link to my post if y'all have interest.. I am too lazy to retype it :)

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...t&p=3245024

something is something....where did ur patience go? lol

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Richard-Joanna

• Maire

• lizandpat

• lee b

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Thanks Jamie!!

Richard - Your withing the current processing timeline??? what a load of #######! Glad you were able to get to an office and get the service request in though!!

Hugs, Liz

**AOS Timeline**

Filed: 02-12-2010

Recv'd in Chicago: 02-15-2010

Email Confirmation Recv'd: 02-23-2010

Online status available: 02-24-2010

Money Orders cashed: 02-24-2010 (Finally!!)

NOA1's (AOS/EAD) recv'd: 02-25-2010 (dated 02-23-2010)

"Touch" on AOS/EAD: 2-26-2010 (Biometrics maybe???)

Biometrics: 3-24-2010 Walk-in successful Biometrics completed 3-11-2010!!

CASE TRANSFERRED TO CSC - 3-10-2010 (WOOHOO!!)

"Touches" on AOS/EAD 3 days in a row! 3-10-10, 3-11-10 & 3-12-10!

Email from USCIS stating case rec'd at CSC - 3-17-10

Another touch on I-485! - 3-17-10

Touch on I-485 - 3-18-10

EAD card ordered: 04-29-2010 (FINALLY!!)

EAD card rec'd FINALLY! - 05/22/2010

Interview: N/A

Approved with green card ordered: 09-20-2010

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
ok... I called the USCIS... here is the link to my post if y'all have interest.. I am too lazy to retype it :)

My patience left, when you wouldnt go to NY! and you never call anymore :(

Thanks Liz

Edited by Richard-Joanna

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Thanks Liz

Yeah Maire why didn't you come up to NY to hang out with Rich and me. Rich don't feel bad she doesn't call me either.

February 12, 2009 - NOA1

February 18 , 2009 - Touched

June 3, 2009 - NOA2 (Hardcopy June 8, 2009)

July 13, 2009 - Medical (Completed)

July 14, 2009 - Interview (PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

July 20, 2009 - Visa Received

August 9, 2009 at 4:25 pm - Arrived safely in JFK airport

September 25, 2009 - Getting Married

October 31, 2009 - Wedding Day

Timeline
Roman...

I know you have a lot to catch up on... but give us some details... how are things going? detail... detail... I need detail :)

I am not a very detailed person. But I can tell you that everything is going great and I am extremely happy to finally have her here with me. She LOOOOOVES New York. She does say that it's hard for her to realize that she is in America, because everywhere we go she hears Russian language (but she is not complaining). :)

February 12, 2009 - NOA1

Timeline
Roman...

I know you have a lot to catch up on... but give us some details... how are things going? detail... detail... I need detail :)

I am not a very detailed person. But I can tell you that everything is going great and I am extremely happy to finally have her here with me. She LOOOOOVES New York. She does say that it's hard for her to realize that she is in America, because everywhere we go she hears Russian language (but she is not complaining). :)

Roman, I understand... I am not a detailed person either... suffice it to say that I am very, very happy for you two and am I especially glad that she likes NY!

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline
Roman...

Roman, I understand... I am not a detailed person either... suffice it to say that I am very, very happy for you two and am I especially glad that she likes NY!

What's not to love???? MOJITOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is the deal with you and Joanna???? We need to get you approved ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 12, 2009 - NOA1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline

Richard... hope things start going more smoothly for your case and your honey is able to come soon!!

Off to wash Doom Car finally... I hope it doesn't start thundering and lighting-ing (spelling?) again. Bye all take care!

01/23/2009 ----------Leave Athens and my Honey for the processes to begin

02/10/2009 ----------Beginning of Greek Military Obligations for 11 months

03/21/2009 ----------Stationed to Rhodes

07/16/2009-----------Meeting in Spain for 6 days!

08/27/2009-----------Stationed to Nevrokopi

01/10/2010-----------Gets OUT of the Army!

02/16/2010-----------Interview!

02/24/2010-----------Lampros arrives in WA!!!

He didn't just want me long, he wanted me a little longer than forever... :3

Timeline
Roman...

What's not to love???? MOJITOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is the deal with you and Joanna???? We need to get you approved ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am crafting a letter to my congressman as I type this... I might post it for feedback before I print it... I could use some feedback :)

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

Ok... here is my first draft.... critique this please!!!

Congressman Tom Price

3730 Roswell Road

Suite 50

Marietta, GA 30062

Attn: Tina McIntosh

August 24, 2009

Dear Tina,

I am again writing you for your assistance to get someone within the governmental bureaucracy to act on my file. Since last writing your office just over a month ago (July 22, 2009) the USCIS have approved no less than 33 couples that have filed their 129F in April (or later) leaving no less than 64 couples that filed their 129F in the month of March, not to mention countless couples from prior months. (Please see the attached sheets for further detail).

Today I am officially outside of the normal processing time of five (5) months as posted on the USCIS website. I called the USCIS (under the new guidelines posted on August 6th) and spoke to a Customer Service person who was unable to give me any detail whatsoever. I asked this representative to connect me with an officer of the USCIS, which she gladly did. I spoke with an Officer Davidoff who in turn entered a referral service request (referral # ETC-XXXXXXXXXXXXX-VSC).

While I appreciate that each 129F is a little different and may require a slightly different processing, I find it appalling that people that have filed a full 30 days (and more) are getting their approvals so quickly while people that have waited patiently, longer are being ignored. To help put this in perspective since I do not believe you have personally been through this agonizing process… and are probably being fed the same rhetoric from the USCIS that I get...

1) 10 out of the last 20 approvals from the Vermont Service Center (see attached) filed their cases in April. 6 of these 10 (60%) are virtually a full 30 days younger than my file.

2) Week Ending August 17th 2009 there were 40 approvals from the Vermont Service Center. Of the 40 approvals, 11 were filed after April 1, 2009. 27% of the approvals are younger than the 64 couples still waiting their approval.

3) Week Ending August 24, 2009 there have been 35 approvals posted so far (it is early in the day as I write this letter). Of the 35 approvals a WHOPPING 21 or 60% are dated as filed in the month of April.

I previously wrote you about the disparity between the two major Service Centers. The California Service Center is routinely approving 129F applications dated Mid-May while Vermont Service Center according to their own website has an official (public) date of March 5th, but in my opinion gathered from data available on the web, approving on average Mid-April applicants.

Edited by Richard-Joanna

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

Thanks Liz

iam so sorry i still wuv you...its just ive been so busy with shopping for Cuba I have a lot of family members that I have to buy stuff for...plus I started school and I am taking 3 classes...and since I will be in Cuba the 2nd week of classes I was writting my professors and doing my homeworks ahead of time...its been crazy...sighs

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Once again Richard a very nice job and well done and once again you are my idol. i am voting for you as VJ spokesman for us all.. you go boy... i think it was great seriously. send it to tom price

44e4b32efa.png

1d4934864a.png

af0b479a5e.png

Timeline
Ok... here is my first draft.... critique this please!!!

Congressman Tom Price

3730 Roswell Road

Suite 50

Marietta, GA 30062

Attn: Tina McIntosh

August 24, 2009

Dear Tina,

I am again writing you for your assistance to get someone within the governmental bureaucracy to act on my file. Since last writing your office just over a month ago (July 22, 2009) the USCIS have approved no less than 33 couples that have filed their 129F in April (or later) leaving no less than 64 couples that filed their 129F in the month of March, not to mention countless couples from prior months. (Please see the attached sheets for further detail).

Today I am officially outside of the normal processing time of five (5) months as posted on the USCIS website. I called the USCIS (under the new guidelines posted on August 6th) and spoke to a Customer Service person who was unable to give me any detail whatsoever. I asked this representative to connect me with an officer of the USCIS, which she gladly did. I spoke with an Officer Davidoff who in turn entered a referral service request (referral # ETC-XXXXXXXXXXXXX-VSC).

While I appreciate that each 129F is a little different and may require a slightly different processing, I find it appalling that people that have filed a full 30 days (and more) are getting their approvals so quickly while people that have waited patiently, longer are being ignored. To help put this in perspective since I do not believe you have personally been through this agonizing process… and are probably being fed the same rhetoric from the USCIS that I get...

1) 10 out of the last 20 approvals from the Vermont Service Center (see attached) filed their cases in April. 6 of these 10 (60%) are virtually a full 30 days younger than my file.

2) Week Ending August 17th 2009 there were 40 approvals from the Vermont Service Center. Of the 40 approvals, 11 were filed after April 1, 2009. 27% of the approvals are younger than the 64 couples still waiting their approval.

3) Week Ending August 24, 2009 there have been 35 approvals posted so far (it is early in the day as I write this letter). Of the 35 approvals a WHOPPING 21 or 60% are dated as filed in the month of April.

I previously wrote you about the disparity between the two major Service Centers. The California Service Center is routinely approving 129F applications dated Mid-May while Vermont Service Center according to their own website has an official (public) date of March 5th, but in my opinion gathered from data available on the web, approving on average Mid-April applicants.

:thumbs:

im just hoping they can actually do something

Roman...

Can I say I hate the fact that you provide us with NO details whatsoever...#######!?not exciting..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.