lizandpat

February 09 - VSC

11,191 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
hello everyone!!!!!!!!

Do you all know if any of the folks from Feb. who have not yet received their NOA2's have not even been touched yet?

Anyone still waiting for even a touch?

Everyone in the February group that posts as far as I know are done. Some even have their SOs here already!!!!!!

Hey Rich!

So the remaining people we see on Igor's list have not updated?

02.09.2007- Met online (EverQuest 2)

07.11.2008- Met in person (Orlando)

02.14.2009- Got engaged (Toronto)

K-1

03.13.2009- NOA 1

08.24.2009- NOA 2

11.20.2009- Montreal Interview Approved!!

02.01.2010- POE @ Lewiston Bridge

02.25.2010- Applied for SS#

04.29.2010- Beach Wedding!!

AOS

05.27.2010- NOA 1 for I-131, I-485 & I-765

06.18.2010- I-485 transferred to CSC

06.21.2010- Biometrics

07.22.2010- EAD & AP approved

10.28.2010- RFE for I-485- They lost our medical!

12.09.2010- Green Card in hand!

ROC

09.14.2012- Mailed I-751 to VSC

10.26.2012- Biometrics

04.11.2013- 10 Year Green Card approved! No interview :)

8zs8cuv3suq7.png

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Richard-Joanna

• Maire

• lizandpat

• lee b

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
hello everyone!!!!!!!!

Do you all know if any of the folks from Feb. who have not yet received their NOA2's have not even been touched yet?

Everyone in the February group that posts as far as I know are done. Some even have their SOs here already!!!!!!

Hey Rich!

So the remaining people we see on Igor's list have not updated?

Yes for the most part. They could have forgotten about this place or who knows what could have happened. Most of the people who got approved in Feb. didn't get a touch before they were approved. VSC does seem to be picking up some steam and getting the approvals going. I know it sucks to hear this, but yours is coming too and it will be here soon.

Lee.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkmenistan
Timeline
Yes for the most part. They could have forgotten about this place or who knows what could have happened. Most of the people who got approved in Feb. didn't get a touch before they were approved. VSC does seem to be picking up some steam and getting the approvals going. I know it sucks to hear this, but yours is coming too and it will be here soon.

I think that's very true for quite a few that have started a timeline and haven't updated it. Perhaps they just stopped visiting (and the timeline no longer reflects their status). I try to take a look at the older list (Berkeley's) and check the updated dates to track activity. If it wasn't updated at all following their initial creation of the timeline, they probably aren't around anymore.

Though right now it doesn't seem to matter where you are in the list, as people are getting approved all over the place. It's like a false sense of hope haha! You move up the list, but then your 'old' number gets approved :lol: :lol:

It won't be much longer though :thumbs:

Timeline
Lee is your SO here or when will she be coming?

She has her inter view on the 21st of September. Hopefully it will only be a few days after that. We're playing it by ear for the time being. Not soon enough for me, but at least it gives me more time to save money and just prepare myself. How is Bey liking it here? Is your son still warming up to her?

Lee.gif

Timeline
11 approvals on friday... wow.. I think that is a record since I have been on VJ... alas only 4 were from march

Don't worry Richard I suspect you have a call to make tomorrow. Always be nice on the first call. After that have at them. There isn't any reason that you should not already be approved.

As an aside, Inglorious Basterds was a completely awesome movie. I give it two thumbs up.

Lee.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
11 approvals on friday... wow.. I think that is a record since I have been on VJ... alas only 4 were from march

Don't worry Richard I suspect you have a call to make tomorrow. Always be nice on the first call. After that have at them. There isn't any reason that you should not already be approved.

As an aside, Inglorious Basterds was a completely awesome movie. I give it two thumbs up.

You know me, I am not worried... I am P!SSED :) there is a difference. I noticed the March 5th date on the USCIS website which when Arabella called on Friday that was the run around she got.

I am glad you enjoyed the movie... I painted another coat in the dinning room and it still likes like #######(p). I am going to have to buy some flat paint instead of the eggshell finish since it shows too many imperfections... so I get to paint it for the 3rd time :)

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
hello everyone!!!!!!!!

ME!

Greg, my heart goes out to you!!!!

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
hello everyone!!!!!!!!

ME!

=O That's terrible! Did you speak to anyone about this?

02.09.2007- Met online (EverQuest 2)

07.11.2008- Met in person (Orlando)

02.14.2009- Got engaged (Toronto)

K-1

03.13.2009- NOA 1

08.24.2009- NOA 2

11.20.2009- Montreal Interview Approved!!

02.01.2010- POE @ Lewiston Bridge

02.25.2010- Applied for SS#

04.29.2010- Beach Wedding!!

AOS

05.27.2010- NOA 1 for I-131, I-485 & I-765

06.18.2010- I-485 transferred to CSC

06.21.2010- Biometrics

07.22.2010- EAD & AP approved

10.28.2010- RFE for I-485- They lost our medical!

12.09.2010- Green Card in hand!

ROC

09.14.2012- Mailed I-751 to VSC

10.26.2012- Biometrics

04.11.2013- 10 Year Green Card approved! No interview :)

8zs8cuv3suq7.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.