• Richard-Joanna

• Maire

• lizandpat

• lee b

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cuba
Timeline
What is this pick on Maire week? Maire you are very sensitive today? everyone dont pick on Maire today she is very sensitive. How come this igors list is not being updated?

lets go VSc

I'm not picking on Maire...she is my girl! How is everything in Brazil? Can you send me a few scenery pics? I want to visit eventually. How English-friendly is Brazil (meaning will I get lost and start crying because I don't recognize any of the local cuisine or have any clue what people are saying to me)...is the native language Portuegese or Spanish? I know I could look it up...but you are right here...soooooo... :whistle::thumbs:

I always fear being the one tourist that went off on her own adventure only to be seen 20 years later with a full coat of hair all over her body thinking she is a wolf or something.

I knowwwwwwwwwww u did not just ask if the native language of Brazil is English or Spanish lol....u must be blonde!!!!lmao

u want it some?huh?ok ok ok there it is!!!!!!!!!! :bonk:

Timeline
Ok, Maire, I call a truce for today... need a hug?

I need more than a hug today! :devil:

whats up with VCS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Edited by Maire

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I think VSC is just sending out mail notices and no approvals are being e-mailed. At least thats kind of what I read somewhere. I could be and probably am wrong about that. It would explain all of the after the fact updates on Igor's list.

Maire you're not the only one who needs a hug. I am having a rough go of things the last couple of days.

Lee.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Rich, I am being good... I even called a truce it was ALL Jawi's fault.

Get back in bed! :)

*clutching my fake pearl necklace* :o:ranting: Well I never! How are you going to blame a poor drugged up lady? LMAO

I'm not picking on Maire...she is my girl! How is everything in Brazil? Can you send me a few scenery pics? I want to visit eventually. How English-friendly is Brazil (meaning will I get lost and start crying because I don't recognize any of the local cuisine or have any clue what people are saying to me)...is the native language Portuegese or Spanish? I know I could look it up...but you are right here...soooooo... :whistle::thumbs:

I knowwwwwwwwwww u did not just ask if the native language of Brazil is English or Spanish lol....u must be blonde!!!!lmao

Ummm Chica...I love you *smooches*...but I really need you to get lackasex disease off your mind and read. :reading: LMAO I admit I am not familiar with Brazil @ all...but I thought it was Portuegese. Forgive me if my guess was wrong. LOL

whats up with VCS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

VSC sucks rocks! What in the heck do the supervisors but on their end of the year performance appraisals? I can't see how they are ever much higher than barely performing. GRRRRRRRRRRRR (that was for all of my Feb fam).

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

They speak Portugese. but believe it or not their food is better then ours. their meat is unbelievable. at first i was scared to be here but this is my fourth time here and i am use to it now. the people are very nice jawi. but yes it is hard to understand but i ahve learned a lot of words so i am ok. it is very similar to spanish.

Richard she is at work now so i am just relaxing. tonight i will get back into bed and have fun. Maire be good ok...

44e4b32efa.png

1d4934864a.png

af0b479a5e.png

Timeline

*clutching my fake pearl necklace* :o:ranting: Well I never! How are you going to blame a poor drugged up lady? LMAO

Ummm Chica...I love you *smooches*...but I really need you to get lackasex disease off your mind and read. :reading: LMAO I admit I am not familiar with Brazil @ all...but I thought it was Portuegese. Forgive me if my guess was wrong. LOL

VSC sucks rocks! What in the heck do the supervisors but on their end of the year performance appraisals? I can't see how they are ever much higher than barely performing. GRRRRRRRRRRRR (that was for all of my Feb fam).

OMG for real the lackasex has me all weirdooo I cant even read and I dont understand half of the things that are being said here...####### is wrong with me todayyyy???May be iam just nervious iam gonna see him in 10 days...and top it off my face started peeling from the sun this weekend..geez iam gonnaaa look hedious for my 'SO'...things cannot get any better :angry:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

OMG for real the lackasex has me all weirdooo I cant even read and I dont understand half of the things that are being said here...####### is wrong with me todayyyy???May be iam just nervious iam gonna see him in 10 days...and top it off my face started peeling from the sun this weekend..geez iam gonnaaa look hedious for my 'SO'...things cannot get any better :angry:

I am not going to touch that one!

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Czech Republic
Timeline

OMG... there is like 28 approvals! all february! woo hoo!!

aww #######... I lied! but the excitement was there for a second, for everyone~!

Edited by D_n_M

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Helloooooooooooooooooo everyone!! Back from the cardiologist and thankfully everything is ok!! So, it looks like at 30something I've suddenly developed asthma! :blink:

Jawi876 - Hope your feeling better really soon!!!

Hugs, Liz

**AOS Timeline**

Filed: 02-12-2010

Recv'd in Chicago: 02-15-2010

Email Confirmation Recv'd: 02-23-2010

Online status available: 02-24-2010

Money Orders cashed: 02-24-2010 (Finally!!)

NOA1's (AOS/EAD) recv'd: 02-25-2010 (dated 02-23-2010)

"Touch" on AOS/EAD: 2-26-2010 (Biometrics maybe???)

Biometrics: 3-24-2010 Walk-in successful Biometrics completed 3-11-2010!!

CASE TRANSFERRED TO CSC - 3-10-2010 (WOOHOO!!)

"Touches" on AOS/EAD 3 days in a row! 3-10-10, 3-11-10 & 3-12-10!

Email from USCIS stating case rec'd at CSC - 3-17-10

Another touch on I-485! - 3-17-10

Touch on I-485 - 3-18-10

EAD card ordered: 04-29-2010 (FINALLY!!)

EAD card rec'd FINALLY! - 05/22/2010

Interview: N/A

Approved with green card ordered: 09-20-2010

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
OMG... there is like 28 approvals! all february! woo hoo!!

aww #######... I lied! but the excitement was there for a second, for everyone~!

Now this was just plain cruel...... :unsure:

I never would have believed my journey to happiness would begin with something called an "I-129F"

03/19/09 - I-129F Sent

03/20/09 - NOA1 (rec'd harcopy 3/26/09)

03/24/09 - Check cleared

03/25/09 - Touched

8/12/09 - Touched (4 hours before NOA2 email)

8/12/09 - NOA2 email received

***Received email at noon (Weds)

***USCIS site did update with the status

***Was 113 on Berkeley list; 156 on VJ list

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Czech Republic
Timeline

I'm a feb filer. This is a spicy thread with some strong folks. It was just to stir things a bit. I'm pretty sure that this thread will be disbanned very shortly anyway. Approvals are still coming soon!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.