• Richard-Joanna

• Maire

• lizandpat

• lee b

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
Oh ok...I didn't realize there was a secondary waiting room! I found a site that gives estmated wait times...does this seem accurate to you?

http://apps.cbp.gov/awt/index.asp

Liz, I think that is the regular customs and not really for K1s

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline
OK I got the bottle of DOM (vintage 1992) now for the tulips!

I dont know what to get her...i feel happy and i want to celebrate but i know she wont feel completely happy because she's leaving her family for me... i can already tell she's sad about it... She's a very sensible girl too, but saturday night i'm sure she'll feel better because we're going out with alot of friends to celebrate. But who knows, maybe once she's out of the airport she'll feel alot better.

Wife's Adjustment of Status,EAD and AP:

09/05/09: POE- New York City

10/23/09: Marriage

02/19/10: Mailed AOS,EAD and AP via FedEx to Chicago Lockbox

02/23/10: FedEx online tracking confirmed delivery of AOS,EAD and AP at Chicago Lockbox

03/02/10: Check cashed

03/05/10: Received NOA1 for I495, AP and EAD (says it was done 3/2/2010)

03/12/10: Received NOA2 Biometrics letter. Appointment date: 03/22/10 (letter notice date: 03/08/10)

03/17/10: Received email/text message stating that CASE SENT TO CSC ON 03/16/10

03/26/10: Received notice AP has been approved and a notification has been mailed to me.

03/31/10: Received notice for EAD production

04/02/10: Received AP

04/05/10: Received EAD card

Timeline

Awwwwwwwww, Derek, you are a man after my own heart!

Maybe some rose petals for the bath, a few candles as well? :)

Oh, and dont forget... shave TWICE :)

Edited by Richard-Joanna

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline

Awwwwwwwww, Derek, you are a man after my own heart!

Maybe some rose petals for the bath, a few candles as well? :)

Oh, and dont forget... shave TWICE :)

LMAO!!!!! :lol:

Wife's Adjustment of Status,EAD and AP:

09/05/09: POE- New York City

10/23/09: Marriage

02/19/10: Mailed AOS,EAD and AP via FedEx to Chicago Lockbox

02/23/10: FedEx online tracking confirmed delivery of AOS,EAD and AP at Chicago Lockbox

03/02/10: Check cashed

03/05/10: Received NOA1 for I495, AP and EAD (says it was done 3/2/2010)

03/12/10: Received NOA2 Biometrics letter. Appointment date: 03/22/10 (letter notice date: 03/08/10)

03/17/10: Received email/text message stating that CASE SENT TO CSC ON 03/16/10

03/26/10: Received notice AP has been approved and a notification has been mailed to me.

03/31/10: Received notice for EAD production

04/02/10: Received AP

04/05/10: Received EAD card

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Richard I am not sure of the actual name, which is weird now that I think about it since when I do go I go with a Brazilian friend of mine. It's like what speed described they just bring you lots of different types of meat. They give you a card on one side is red and one side is green. Very seldomly is my card showing the red when I go there. That is only for special occasions though, because I become very gluttonous when I go there.

Lee.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline
Oh ok...I didn't realize there was a secondary waiting room! I found a site that gives estmated wait times...does this seem accurate to you?

http://apps.cbp.gov/awt/index.asp

Liz, I think that is the regular customs and not really for K1s

Ok..I'm going to see if I can find something else then. I wonder what is so different about him coming in on the K1.... :huh:

Hugs, Liz

**AOS Timeline**

Filed: 02-12-2010

Recv'd in Chicago: 02-15-2010

Email Confirmation Recv'd: 02-23-2010

Online status available: 02-24-2010

Money Orders cashed: 02-24-2010 (Finally!!)

NOA1's (AOS/EAD) recv'd: 02-25-2010 (dated 02-23-2010)

"Touch" on AOS/EAD: 2-26-2010 (Biometrics maybe???)

Biometrics: 3-24-2010 Walk-in successful Biometrics completed 3-11-2010!!

CASE TRANSFERRED TO CSC - 3-10-2010 (WOOHOO!!)

"Touches" on AOS/EAD 3 days in a row! 3-10-10, 3-11-10 & 3-12-10!

Email from USCIS stating case rec'd at CSC - 3-17-10

Another touch on I-485! - 3-17-10

Touch on I-485 - 3-18-10

EAD card ordered: 04-29-2010 (FINALLY!!)

EAD card rec'd FINALLY! - 05/22/2010

Interview: N/A

Approved with green card ordered: 09-20-2010

Timeline
Richard I am not sure of the actual name, which is weird now that I think about it since when I do go I go with a Brazilian friend of mine. It's like what speed described they just bring you lots of different types of meat. They give you a card on one side is red and one side is green. Very seldomly is my card showing the red when I go there. That is only for special occasions though, because I become very gluttonous when I go there.

Yes, that is a churrascaria... and this by far is my FAVORITE place to go out an eat!!!!

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline
Richard I just got out of a meeting and I was getting bored and started looking out the window..and guess what did I see? a building with a red & white tower on the top...and I thought of u lol

Awwwwwwwww, google the king and queen building in atlanta... and look at that... this is where my office is now... and stop thinking about me and come visit me!!!!!

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

WOW how exciting...I wich I was a fly to go into ur room and see what a good hunky punky session is all about :devil:

FREAK!

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline
Yeah I know about shave 2x for sure! She is not a fan of roses... she loves tulips though! Her favorite flower!

Plenty of candles too!

I guess you can put tulip petals into the bath... I would also suggest a little spray of jessica mcclintock's perfume (on the pillows and sheets) called Jessica (but only if she is not the jealous type) it smells like gardenias and jasmine... very sexy! Maybe a little Dianna Krall soft Jazz on the stereo??

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cuba
Timeline

WOW how exciting...I wich I was a fly to go into ur room and see what a good hunky punky session is all about :devil:

FREAK!

Its exciting to see hunky punky after lovers have been craving it for so long....*sighs* :whistle:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.