DUH!

A ) she is a woman

B ) she is a woman

C ) she is a woman

Class dismissed! :P

thanks Richard....

PS: SPANKS!!!

I want a heart on!

WOW... thanks for the spank! and YOU have a HEARTon!

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I want another!

Did anybody hear anything about a tropic storm forming? Iam scared...dont wanna end up stranded in Cuba

why not!!!! you'd get more spanking and hookie pokey if you do...:P

que floja... cubanita, you're complicated :wacko:

DUH!

A ) she is a woman

B ) she is a woman

C ) she is a woman

thanks Richard....

I want a heart on!

#######... tranny anyone?

Dont make me angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Richard-Joanna

• Maire

• lizandpat

• lee b

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline

LOL i just had to...

Hey! it's good to start the day with a few laughs and tears lol specially when it's a rainy day like today...errr it will rain anytime soon here in ny...

DUH!

A ) she is a woman

B ) she is a woman

C ) she is a woman

thanks Richard....

I want a heart on!

WOW... thanks for the spank! and YOU have a HEARTon!

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I want another!

Did anybody hear anything about a tropic storm forming? Iam scared...dont wanna end up stranded in Cuba

why not!!!! you'd get more spanking and hookie pokey if you do...:P

DUH!

A ) she is a woman

B ) she is a woman

C ) she is a woman

thanks Richard....

I want a heart on!

#######... tranny anyone?

Dont make me angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

:blush: stop raging and be happy loca!

Wife's Adjustment of Status,EAD and AP:

09/05/09: POE- New York City

10/23/09: Marriage

02/19/10: Mailed AOS,EAD and AP via FedEx to Chicago Lockbox

02/23/10: FedEx online tracking confirmed delivery of AOS,EAD and AP at Chicago Lockbox

03/02/10: Check cashed

03/05/10: Received NOA1 for I495, AP and EAD (says it was done 3/2/2010)

03/12/10: Received NOA2 Biometrics letter. Appointment date: 03/22/10 (letter notice date: 03/08/10)

03/17/10: Received email/text message stating that CASE SENT TO CSC ON 03/16/10

03/26/10: Received notice AP has been approved and a notification has been mailed to me.

03/31/10: Received notice for EAD production

04/02/10: Received AP

04/05/10: Received EAD card

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cuba
Timeline
Richard - Pat will be flying from Atlanta to San Antonio. We were originally thinking it would be cheaper for him to fly into Houston but we found this great deal so we're going to take advantage of it!!

Ok...i got confused...how many bags can you take on Delta before they charge you??

NEED!!! Stop doing that to us...about gave me a heartattack! :angry:

Derek - Awww, your such a romantic!! And Richard is right...being able to check on their flight is like checking the USCIS site ... once you get started you check it like 20 times in five minutes..lol!

Hmmm...everyone always talking about Cuban food makes me wonder if there is a restaurant here....I've never had it before and would love to try it!

Never had Cuban food??!!no wayyyyy where have u been??? :bonk:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline
Richard - Pat will be flying from Atlanta to San Antonio. We were originally thinking it would be cheaper for him to fly into Houston but we found this great deal so we're going to take advantage of it!!

Ok...i got confused...how many bags can you take on Delta before they charge you??

Derek - Awww, your such a romantic!! And Richard is right...being able to check on their flight is like checking the USCIS site ... once you get started you check it like 20 times in five minutes..lol!

Hmmm...everyone always talking about Cuban food makes me wonder if there is a restaurant here....I've never had it before and would love to try it!

Sweetie - I live in the Tex-Mex capital of the world...lol! All I've ever had is mexican food!

Hugs, Liz

**AOS Timeline**

Filed: 02-12-2010

Recv'd in Chicago: 02-15-2010

Email Confirmation Recv'd: 02-23-2010

Online status available: 02-24-2010

Money Orders cashed: 02-24-2010 (Finally!!)

NOA1's (AOS/EAD) recv'd: 02-25-2010 (dated 02-23-2010)

"Touch" on AOS/EAD: 2-26-2010 (Biometrics maybe???)

Biometrics: 3-24-2010 Walk-in successful Biometrics completed 3-11-2010!!

CASE TRANSFERRED TO CSC - 3-10-2010 (WOOHOO!!)

"Touches" on AOS/EAD 3 days in a row! 3-10-10, 3-11-10 & 3-12-10!

Email from USCIS stating case rec'd at CSC - 3-17-10

Another touch on I-485! - 3-17-10

Touch on I-485 - 3-18-10

EAD card ordered: 04-29-2010 (FINALLY!!)

EAD card rec'd FINALLY! - 05/22/2010

Interview: N/A

Approved with green card ordered: 09-20-2010

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

What time does he land ATL? there are 6 nonstop flights to SAT and another 7 one stop flights... if he misses his connection Delta puts him on the next one... no worries

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cuba
Timeline

Sweetie - I live in the Tex-Mex capital of the world...lol! All I've ever had is mexican food!

ewwwwww....gas!

LMAO

ps: may be I should open a Cuban restaurant over there...Richard would u help me with that? ^_^

Edited by Maire

Timeline

Peruvian food is also VERY delicious :P can't wait to go back after things get back to normal

02/23/10: FedEx online tracking confirmed delivery of AOS,EAD and AP at Chicago Lockbox

03/12/10: Received NOA2 Biometrics letter. Appointment date: 03/22/10 (letter notice date: 03/08/10)

03/26/10: Received notice AP has been approved and a notification has been mailed to me.

Timeline

What time does he land ATL? there are 6 nonstop flights to SAT and another 7 one stop flights... if he misses his connection Delta puts him on the next one... no worries

If I remember right he said he'd get into Atlanta around 2:10...and his flight to San Antonio leaves at 4:05...or something close to that. I had thought that maybe if he finds it's getting close to time for his connection that he can tell someone and they'd let him move to the head of the line. I know I saw people doing that in Manchester, England when I landed there a couple of years ago.

Susan - How what was the longest you were in line when you went through Atlanta?

Maire - :rofl:

Hugs, Liz

**AOS Timeline**

Touch on I-485 - 3-18-10

Timeline

atlanta has a huge airport...and the border patrol guys are not mean at all. i landed there once when i was coming from peru to ny....fell asleep in the waiting area and missed the plane lol but they put me in another one and better one too...i was gonna land in new jersey, i landed in jfk ny :P

Timeline
If I remember right he said he'd get into Atlanta around 2:10...and his flight to San Antonio leaves at 4:05...or something close to that. I had thought that maybe if he finds it's getting close to time for his connection that he can tell someone and they'd let him move to the head of the line. I know I saw people doing that in Manchester, England when I landed there a couple of years ago.

Susan - How what was the longest you were in line when you went through Atlanta?

Liz, it isnt the line so much.... it is the secondary waiting room where the real wait is... there is a 7:02 nonstop and a 9:25 (this is the Saturday schedule). 2 hours is close, but I think he will be fine... :)

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Does nobody here like Brazilian BBQ? I think I am spoiled living in Orlando and it being such a tourist town we have every type of ethnic food. There is even a take-out place near me that serves both Chinese and Puerto Rican food. Don't ask, but I will say that it is delicious.

Lee.gif

Timeline
atlanta has a huge airport...and the border patrol guys are not mean at all. i landed there once when i was coming from peru to ny....fell asleep in the waiting area and missed the plane lol but they put me in another one and better one too...i was gonna land in new jersey, i landed in jfk ny :P

yes, largest and busiest airport in the world, believe it or not :)

Does nobody here like Brazilian BBQ? I think I am spoiled living in Orlando and it being such a tourist town we have every type of ethnic food. There is even a take-out place near me that serves both Chinese and Puerto Rican food. Don't ask, but I will say that it is delicious.

In Miami there is a Jamaican/Chinese take out place that is AWESOME! Lee, do you mean a churrascaria? I LOVE those!!!!!! LOVE... :)

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

i went to one of those brazilian steak houses that's like an all you can eat buffet but they serve you all types of meat, that's in my list of the to-do when kathy is here good stuff! here in queens there are chinese food restaurants that also serve mexican food lol

Timeline

Liz, it isnt the line so much.... it is the secondary waiting room where the real wait is... there is a 7:02 nonstop and a 9:25 (this is the Saturday schedule). 2 hours is close, but I think he will be fine... :)

Oh ok...I didn't realize there was a secondary waiting room! I found a site that gives estmated wait times...does this seem accurate to you?

http://apps.cbp.gov/awt/index.asp

Ok..all this talk of food is making me hungry!!!

The most "unusual" food I've ever had is Indian food...we went to a restaurant in England and I was a bit unsure of it but it wasn't bad at all! My favorite thing was the flatbread..I think they call it Nan bread??

Hugs, Liz

**AOS Timeline**

Touch on I-485 - 3-18-10

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.