lizandpat

February 09 - VSC

11,191 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Hi Rich...things a bit better?

Hey Lee...anything new there?

Pat has his medical tomorrow!!! I know it'll be a breeze for him but it's still a little nerve-wracking!! One very cool thing is that a fellow Dutch VJ'er has his medical tomorrow as well so they are going to meet up! AND they have the same interview date as well..hehe! The other Dutchie's SO is going to be in the Netherlands with him for the interview so the three of them are going to meet for much beforehand and go to the Consulate together!! I'm glad Pat won't be totally alone!!

Hugs, Liz

**AOS Timeline**

Filed: 02-12-2010

Recv'd in Chicago: 02-15-2010

Email Confirmation Recv'd: 02-23-2010

Online status available: 02-24-2010

Money Orders cashed: 02-24-2010 (Finally!!)

NOA1's (AOS/EAD) recv'd: 02-25-2010 (dated 02-23-2010)

"Touch" on AOS/EAD: 2-26-2010 (Biometrics maybe???)

Biometrics: 3-24-2010 Walk-in successful Biometrics completed 3-11-2010!!

CASE TRANSFERRED TO CSC - 3-10-2010 (WOOHOO!!)

"Touches" on AOS/EAD 3 days in a row! 3-10-10, 3-11-10 & 3-12-10!

Email from USCIS stating case rec'd at CSC - 3-17-10

Another touch on I-485! - 3-17-10

Touch on I-485 - 3-18-10

EAD card ordered: 04-29-2010 (FINALLY!!)

EAD card rec'd FINALLY! - 05/22/2010

Interview: N/A

Approved with green card ordered: 09-20-2010

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Richard-Joanna

• Maire

• lizandpat

• lee b

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Timeline

Richard - Glad to hear JoAnna's mom is doing better

Hugs, Liz

**AOS Timeline**

Touch on I-485 - 3-18-10

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Pat has his medical tomorrow!!! I know it'll be a breeze for him but it's still a little nerve-wracking!! One very cool thing is that a fellow Dutch VJ'er has his medical tomorrow as well so they are going to meet up! AND they have the same interview date as well..hehe! The other Dutchie's SO is going to be in the Netherlands with him for the interview so the three of them are going to meet for much beforehand and go to the Consulate together!! I'm glad Pat won't be totally alone!!

Its exciting to get things ready isnt it? Joanna and the kids do theirs on Friday (as long as Mom is ok) I am excited to get them done... I am pretty sure that is the last thing we need and we will be WAY ready for the NOA2 which will never come :) (reverse psychology)

It is cool they get to meet up and yes... has be make the whole ordeal a little easier and less stressful I would think.

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

Its exciting to get things ready isnt it? Joanna and the kids do theirs on Friday (as long as Mom is ok) I am excited to get them done... I am pretty sure that is the last thing we need and we will be WAY ready for the NOA2 which will never come :) (reverse psychology)

It is cool they get to meet up and yes... has be make the whole ordeal a little easier and less stressful I would think.

Exactly! Pat even said having someone else there he "knows" will make him more relaxed!

Hugs, Liz

**AOS Timeline**

Touch on I-485 - 3-18-10

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline

Quick hi to everyone before I leave for work!

Hope everyones medical goes well and that Richards Mother-in-Law-to-be is doing better and will be ok!

You can check the top rated pictures in the users photo gallery and Richard has 3 votes at 5 each! I think because he has more comments than Derek that his is higher on the list.

Take care everyone!

01/23/2009 ----------Leave Athens and my Honey for the processes to begin

02/10/2009 ----------Beginning of Greek Military Obligations for 11 months

03/21/2009 ----------Stationed to Rhodes

07/16/2009-----------Meeting in Spain for 6 days!

08/27/2009-----------Stationed to Nevrokopi

01/10/2010-----------Gets OUT of the Army!

02/16/2010-----------Interview!

02/24/2010-----------Lampros arrives in WA!!!

He didn't just want me long, he wanted me a little longer than forever... :3

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
It is so slow in here today.

Rich hows the adjustment going?

Lee that is because mr and mrs chatty kathy were not whoopin' it up :)

Yeah pretty much. Although I am glad to hear Joanna's mom is ok.

Liz that's so cool that Pat won't have to go alone.

Nothing new for me. Just making preparations for Oksana. Nothing too exciting really just saving money and rearranging my garage so that she can have storage space or whatever. I am pretty sure my mancave is going to be changed. It definitely says single man lives here. Which will obviously change in October. I'm pretty sure it will be changed into a guest bedroom which really is what it should be now, but isn't. I am pretty sure she is going to make me take my Jessica Simpson poster down. :crying:

Lee.gif

Timeline
It is so slow in here today.

Rich hows the adjustment going?

Lee that is because mr and mrs chatty kathy were not whoopin' it up :)

Yeah pretty much. Although I am glad to hear Joanna's mom is ok.

Liz that's so cool that Pat won't have to go alone.

Nothing new for me. Just making preparations for Oksana. Nothing too exciting really just saving money and rearranging my garage so that she can have storage space or whatever. I am pretty sure my mancave is going to be changed. It definitely says single man lives here. Which will obviously change in October. I'm pretty sure it will be changed into a guest bedroom which really is what it should be now, but isn't. I am pretty sure she is going to make me take my Jessica Simpson poster down. :crying:

Oh NOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo dont take that down!! :)

Mancave has to give way to your Manpretty and then all will be in balance :P

Quick hi to everyone before I leave for work!

Hope everyones medical goes well and that Richards Mother-in-Law-to-be is doing better and will be ok!

You can check the top rated pictures in the users photo gallery and Richard has 3 votes at 5 each! I think because he has more comments than Derek that his is higher on the list.

Take care everyone!

Cool... I guess there are many things I dont know about this site, since I never use it...

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

Richard it goes without saying that I don't want to take the poster down. Especially since it is so hysterical that it's even on the wall. Everyone who comes to my house just laughs when they see it.

Lee.gif

Timeline

Richard it goes without saying that I don't want to take the poster down. Especially since it is so hysterical that it's even on the wall. Everyone who comes to my house just laughs when they see it.

Whoops hit the button twice.

Edited by lee b
Lee.gif

Timeline

Whoops hit the button twice.

Well... it was worth posting it twice :)

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

WELL I HAD A LONG TALK WITH MY SON LAST NIGHT. WANTED TO KNOW THAT HE CAN ALWAYS STAY HERE AND THAT I LOVED HIM AND NOTHING would change. that i would always show him attention and that if he needs me i am here for him. also explained that i needed to move on in my life just like his mother and that i will always love him and his mother will also. told him that no one is trying to replace his mother but i needed to move on in my life...

44e4b32efa.png

1d4934864a.png

af0b479a5e.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cuba
Timeline
WELL I HAD A LONG TALK WITH MY SON LAST NIGHT. WANTED TO KNOW THAT HE CAN ALWAYS STAY HERE AND THAT I LOVED HIM AND NOTHING would change. that i would always show him attention and that if he needs me i am here for him. also explained that i needed to move on in my life just like his mother and that i will always love him and his mother will also. told him that no one is trying to replace his mother but i needed to move on in my life...

thats good!

Richard...i called and u didnt answer

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.