• Richard-Joanna

• Maire

• lizandpat

• lee b

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline

you guys are planning a NYC getaway !!! Have fun! hit the lower east side...lots of bars and fun all over the place and at good prices for drinks!

My interview is tomorrow, my plane leaves at 5.30pm from nyc to ft. lauderdale , i stay there for an hour and a half then off to peru at 11pm or so... arrive there at 4am interview at 8.45am... but leaving her home at 6.30am or so....

Guys give me a check list to see that im bringing all nessesary for this... im calmed but at the same time worried that this coming thunder storm might delay my flight...

Hows everyone by the way, who's big day is coming up!

Wife's Adjustment of Status,EAD and AP:

09/05/09: POE- New York City

10/23/09: Marriage

02/19/10: Mailed AOS,EAD and AP via FedEx to Chicago Lockbox

02/23/10: FedEx online tracking confirmed delivery of AOS,EAD and AP at Chicago Lockbox

03/02/10: Check cashed

03/05/10: Received NOA1 for I495, AP and EAD (says it was done 3/2/2010)

03/12/10: Received NOA2 Biometrics letter. Appointment date: 03/22/10 (letter notice date: 03/08/10)

03/17/10: Received email/text message stating that CASE SENT TO CSC ON 03/16/10

03/26/10: Received notice AP has been approved and a notification has been mailed to me.

03/31/10: Received notice for EAD production

04/02/10: Received AP

04/05/10: Received EAD card

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
It's only a little over a 3 hour flight you could be here for dinner or drinks and then you could see the city. A few days of a 'sex in the city' lifestyle.

Roman it really doesn't matter to me anywhere and anything is fine with me.

I was thinking some light like sushi. What do you say????????

Sushiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...Now I know I have a place to crash when I go to NY..thats if u dont mind going out with a "tourist" that will be taking pictures at ANYTHING :blush:

Just let me know ahead of time when you are coming up to NYC, so I could have a GIANT pitcher of MOJITO waiting.

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss.......thats my dream place...they told me its really nice during winter time and ive never seen the snow

Well it does get fairly cold sometimes. But if you don't mind that, then you should like NY in the winter.

Well ive never been anywhere colder than on the 60s..so I dont know if I can..but Ill try

Roman..how do u feel now that ur SO is almost here...??getting excited yet?

Still Haven't received the Package Yet. We are still waiting and the website says it was delivered yesterday and it wasn't. i called and they say today but who knows?

Hope u dont have to change ur ticket Rich..Gluck

I have soooooooo much stuff to finish in the apartment, that I don't have the time for get excited. But probably on Sunday morning I will start getting nervous/excited.

February 12, 2009 - NOA1

February 18 , 2009 - Touched

June 3, 2009 - NOA2 (Hardcopy June 8, 2009)

July 13, 2009 - Medical (Completed)

July 14, 2009 - Interview (PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

July 20, 2009 - Visa Received

August 9, 2009 at 4:25 pm - Arrived safely in JFK airport

September 25, 2009 - Getting Married

October 31, 2009 - Wedding Day

Timeline
It's only a little over a 3 hour flight you could be here for dinner or drinks and then you could see the city. A few days of a 'sex in the city' lifestyle.

Sushiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...Now I know I have a place to crash when I go to NY..thats if u dont mind going out with a "tourist" that will be taking pictures at ANYTHING :blush:

Just let me know ahead of time when you are coming up to NYC, so I could have a GIANT pitcher of MOJITO waiting.

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss.......thats my dream place...they told me its really nice during winter time and ive never seen the snow

Well it does get fairly cold sometimes. But if you don't mind that, then you should like NY in the winter.

Well ive never been anywhere colder than on the 60s..so I dont know if I can..but Ill try

Still Haven't received the Package Yet. We are still waiting and the website says it was delivered yesterday and it wasn't. i called and they say today but who knows?

I have soooooooo much stuff to finish in the apartment, that I don't have the time for get excited. But probably on Sunday morning I will start getting nervous/excited.

i just moved too and wow...what a pain in the rear...

02/23/10: FedEx online tracking confirmed delivery of AOS,EAD and AP at Chicago Lockbox

03/12/10: Received NOA2 Biometrics letter. Appointment date: 03/22/10 (letter notice date: 03/08/10)

03/26/10: Received notice AP has been approved and a notification has been mailed to me.

Timeline

i just moved too and wow...what a pain in the rear...

I know that pain. It truly sucks.

February 12, 2009 - NOA1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Wow someone in my march family got a denial email from the USCIS. I feel soooo bad for them after being touched like 4 days in a row

Did they gave a reason for the denial. I feel awful for those people.

Not in the email apparently.. but surely they do in the snail mail. I have to say my confidence was shaken by this news. I had always believed that an approval was a given as long as the petitioner was a US Citizen, had proof of meeting in last 2 years etc... hmmmm, now I donno.

Richard, don't let your confidence be shaken. I bet if you get more context, there will be a real reason for it. Something like an existing marriage, criminal record, or something else. Outright denials are pretty unusual and 98% of those have a real reason. Not that there isn't the truly odd one that is some officer who did not get morning coffee and donuts and had a fight with the wife that morning, but those are really unlikely.

Unless your case is unusual, you will likely have smooth sailing, or worst case an RFE.

I am hoping you get your approval any day now!

-------------------

TIMELINE:

Feb 23, 2009 - Sent I-129F to VSC Feb 25, 2009 - Received at VSC

Feb 26, 2009 - NOA 1 Mar 2, 2009 - Touched Mar 3, 2009 - Check cashed/touched Mar 4, 2009 - NOA 1 hardcopy

June 30, 2009 - NOA2 email July 6, 2009 - NOA2 Hardcopy

Mar 11, 2009 - Igor's list # 414 Mar 18, 2009 - Igor's list # 396 Mar 25, 2009 - Igor's list # 381

Apr 1, 2009 - Igor's list # 354 Apr 8, 2009 - Igor's list # 339 Apr 15, 2009 - Igor's list # 324

Apr 22, 2009 - Igor's list # 311 Apr 29, 2009 - Igor's list # 300 May 6, 2009 - Igor's list # 274

May 13, 2009 - Igor's list # 262 May 20, 2009 - Igor's list # 257 May 27, 2009 - Igor's list # 255

June 3, 2009 - Igor's list # 225 June 10, 2009 - Igor's list # 208 June 17, 2009 - Igor's list # 201

June 24, 2009 - Igor's list # 196

June 30, 2009 - NOA2 email recieved! (Igor's list #185 at time of approval)

July 10, 2009 - NVC Received

July 17, 2009 - USEM Manila took delivery

July 23, 2009 - USEM Interview set for Aug 10

Timeline

I'll be honest to you guys... when i sent my 129F VSC sent me everything back...guess what happened...the form 129F was one that was expired...i got so sad thinking it was more than that but then i re-arranged everything and got some stuff notarized and wrote more detailed statements of each proof i was providing and next thing i know case was received. I know some stuff does makes everyone worried if it will go fine or not but i guess in something like this only patience and learning from the mistakes makes it all happen...you know what i mean... so just be positive and cheer up guy!

My battery is going fast on this new phone. Grrrr

what phone is that, my tmobile G1 batt. goes fast when im on the net or i chat...ugh...great phone but the battery life could be better.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cuba
Timeline
I'll be honest to you guys... when i sent my 129F VSC sent me everything back...guess what happened...the form 129F was one that was expired...i got so sad thinking it was more than that but then i re-arranged everything and got some stuff notarized and wrote more detailed statements of each proof i was providing and next thing i know case was received. I know some stuff does makes everyone worried if it will go fine or not but i guess in something like this only patience and learning from the mistakes makes it all happen...you know what i mean... so just be positive and cheer up guy!

ull be honest with us??why wouldnt u be? :blink:

well at least it worked out at the end...

Timeline

idk... why the heck not! what! papi cant be honest mami? LMAO

Oye mujer, i'll be in your town tonight...waiting for a plane hahaha

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cuba
Timeline

Kool...I live 4 blocks away from the airport....ps: Dont call me mami!!!! :ranting:

Edited by Maire

Timeline

Kool...I live 4 blocks away from the airport....ps: Dont call me mami!!!! :ranting:

That's right don't call her mami. She loooooooooooooves when someone calls her mamasota. Right?????

February 12, 2009 - NOA1

Timeline

Geez...cranky today! Hey! P.R Dominicans and cubans say that all the time! lol

Whats around Ft. Lauderdale airport btw?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.