lizandpat

February 09 - VSC

11,191 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

It's alright Liz we can wait until you are ready. I am just happy for you that things are progressing and you are getting it the way you want before Pat even gets here. At the reunion I will gladly rub your shoulders.

Lee.gif

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Richard-Joanna

• Maire

• lizandpat

• lee b

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Rich i am fine as wine!

Liz, you can have my icy hot again! I take it that you had a good work out :) I hope things are coming along nicely!

Lee... You are such a good guy! Not to mention Manpretty :)

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

hehe...Thanks Lee! What a sweetie you are!

Ahhh..thanks Richard...the icy hot works good!

Hugs, Liz

**AOS Timeline**

Filed: 02-12-2010

Recv'd in Chicago: 02-15-2010

Email Confirmation Recv'd: 02-23-2010

Online status available: 02-24-2010

Money Orders cashed: 02-24-2010 (Finally!!)

NOA1's (AOS/EAD) recv'd: 02-25-2010 (dated 02-23-2010)

"Touch" on AOS/EAD: 2-26-2010 (Biometrics maybe???)

Biometrics: 3-24-2010 Walk-in successful Biometrics completed 3-11-2010!!

CASE TRANSFERRED TO CSC - 3-10-2010 (WOOHOO!!)

"Touches" on AOS/EAD 3 days in a row! 3-10-10, 3-11-10 & 3-12-10!

Email from USCIS stating case rec'd at CSC - 3-17-10

Another touch on I-485! - 3-17-10

Touch on I-485 - 3-18-10

EAD card ordered: 04-29-2010 (FINALLY!!)

EAD card rec'd FINALLY! - 05/22/2010

Interview: N/A

Approved with green card ordered: 09-20-2010

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Good Morning Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am still trying to recover from this weekend. As I said before, moving SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I moved in on Saturday and realized that the entire apartment needs to be painted. So I spoke to Marina about it and we came to a conclusion that when she gets here, we will go and buy the paint that she wants (I personally do not care what color it will be). Other than that everything went fairly well.

Rich I soooooooooo excited for you. 5 more day and your SO will be in the states. MOJITOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 12, 2009 - NOA1

February 18 , 2009 - Touched

June 3, 2009 - NOA2 (Hardcopy June 8, 2009)

July 13, 2009 - Medical (Completed)

July 14, 2009 - Interview (PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

July 20, 2009 - Visa Received

August 9, 2009 at 4:25 pm - Arrived safely in JFK airport

September 25, 2009 - Getting Married

October 31, 2009 - Wedding Day

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline
Good Morning Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am still trying to recover from this weekend. As I said before, moving SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I moved in on Saturday and realized that the entire apartment needs to be painted. So I spoke to Marina about it and we came to a conclusion that when she gets here, we will go and buy the paint that she wants (I personally do not care what color it will be). Other than that everything went fairly well.

Rich I soooooooooo excited for you. 5 more day and your SO will be in the states. MOJITOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morning Roman...glad the move went well!! If painting is all that needs to be done then that's not too bad!!

Morning everyone!

Hugs, Liz

**AOS Timeline**

Filed: 02-12-2010

Recv'd in Chicago: 02-15-2010

Email Confirmation Recv'd: 02-23-2010

Online status available: 02-24-2010

Money Orders cashed: 02-24-2010 (Finally!!)

NOA1's (AOS/EAD) recv'd: 02-25-2010 (dated 02-23-2010)

"Touch" on AOS/EAD: 2-26-2010 (Biometrics maybe???)

Biometrics: 3-24-2010 Walk-in successful Biometrics completed 3-11-2010!!

CASE TRANSFERRED TO CSC - 3-10-2010 (WOOHOO!!)

"Touches" on AOS/EAD 3 days in a row! 3-10-10, 3-11-10 & 3-12-10!

Email from USCIS stating case rec'd at CSC - 3-17-10

Another touch on I-485! - 3-17-10

Touch on I-485 - 3-18-10

EAD card ordered: 04-29-2010 (FINALLY!!)

EAD card rec'd FINALLY! - 05/22/2010

Interview: N/A

Approved with green card ordered: 09-20-2010

Timeline

Morning Roman...glad the move went well!! If painting is all that needs to be done then that's not too bad!!

Morning everyone!

There are other things that need to be done, but there are minor. Painting will be the biggest and the most time consuming thing.

February 12, 2009 - NOA1

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Good morning everyone.

Roman glad to hear that the hardest part is over. Painting is nothing compared to moving. Marina will be here so soon. How long will she be here before you actually get married? Rich you too?

Lee.gif

Timeline
Good morning everyone.

Roman glad to hear that the hardest part is over. Painting is nothing compared to moving. Marina will be here so soon. How long will she be here before you actually get married? Rich you too?

I am not sure yet. Definitely in the first 3 months. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 12, 2009 - NOA1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Czech Republic
Timeline

Morning all,

I'm all moved in the new office. Have to get organized and unpacked and still work my job too!

Maria has her interview thursday. We are both a little nervous, but I am certain it is just a formality and will be over soon.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
Morning all,

I'm all moved in the new office. Have to get organized and unpacked and still work my job too!

Maria has her interview thursday. We are both a little nervous, but I am certain it is just a formality and will be over soon.

Derek! I am sure I am not alone when I say... that I am very happy for you and Maria... and that I wish you great success on the interview!!

I miss you man!

And NO, I dont want your Bud-Lite

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.