lizandpat

February 09 - VSC

11,191 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Good Morning Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lee this blows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have asked nicely to "let my people go". I guess I have to change my strategy. GET OUR LEE OUT OF AP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ranting::protest:

Igor I know how you feel. My SO was freaking out as well before NOA2, until I told her to stop reading BS on Russian websites. Tell her that you are in conversation with good and knowledgable people and that NOA2 is coming soon. If not, you can always get your money back from Richard. Pick any of them, we have a lot. :)

February 12, 2009 - NOA1

February 18 , 2009 - Touched

June 3, 2009 - NOA2 (Hardcopy June 8, 2009)

July 13, 2009 - Medical (Completed)

July 14, 2009 - Interview (PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

July 20, 2009 - Visa Received

August 9, 2009 at 4:25 pm - Arrived safely in JFK airport

September 25, 2009 - Getting Married

October 31, 2009 - Wedding Day

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Richard-Joanna

• Maire

• lizandpat

• lee b

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Mornin' Lee, Maire, Roman et-al

Igor... I don't know what to say that might help, other than to say give her the link to the VJ timeline page and she can see for herself that there are 43 couples still waiting from the February group. Maybe that might help?

The March group is starting to get very antsy. The group as a whole is succumbing to it... the atmosphere is really starting to change. But soon it will get better as the approvals start to happen...

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

Igor... I don't know what to say that might help, other than to say give her the link to the VJ timeline page and she can see for herself that there are 43 couples still waiting from the February group. Maybe that might help?

The March group is starting to get very antsy. The group as a whole is succumbing to it... the atmosphere is really starting to change. But soon it will get better as the approvals start to happen...

Rich judging by what Maire was saying other threads are mean and too formal. So if you would feel like that with your March group, you should come back home to February squad where we stay positive.

This should be our slogan "WE STAY POSITIVE" or "MOOOOOOOOOOJJJJJJJJJIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

February 12, 2009 - NOA1

Timeline
Its even harder to see people from November and December that are just getting approved ....

Yes it is.. my heart really goes out to them... there are still 35 couples from August waiting... presumably some of those are really approved and have not updated their time lines... but still...

Rich judging by what Maire was saying other threads are mean and too formal. So if you would feel like that with your March group, you should come back home to February squad where we stay positive.

This should be our slogan "WE STAY POSITIVE" or "MOOOOOOOOOOJJJJJJJJJIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The March group is a very quiet group... they don't mind off topic conversation but it is nothing like the February group... which is why I adopted this family to begin with. :)

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline
Its even harder to see people from November and December that are just getting approved ....

Yes it is.. my heart really goes out to them... there are still 35 couples from August waiting... presumably some of those are really approved and have not updated their time lines... but still...

Looking at those couples, it's a shame to complain that "our" journey has been long. A lot of respect to them for waiting patiently. They are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!

The March group is a very quiet group... they don't mind off topic conversation but it is nothing like the February group... which is why I adopted this family to begin with. :)

This is where you are wrong. We adopted you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 12, 2009 - NOA1

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cuba
Timeline

excuse me...WE adopted you! :whistle:

how funny....great minds think alike!

Timeline

excuse me...WE adopted you! :whistle:

how funny....great minds think alike!

Rich you got some nerve!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil:

February 12, 2009 - NOA1

Timeline

I'm sorry... I do not seem to recall anyone coming over to the March group and saying.. "Hey, Richard... why don't you come over and join the February family?" I realize I am old and sometimes forgetful... so maybe someone did. :P

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline
I'm sorry... I do not seem to recall anyone coming over to the March group and saying.. "Hey, Richard... why don't you come over and join the February family?" I realize I am old and sometimes forgetful... so maybe someone did. :P

We are worldwide known. So you heard that this is the best group and you decided to join the party.

Edited by Roman&Marina

February 12, 2009 - NOA1

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Lee this blows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have asked nicely to "let my people go". I guess I have to change my strategy. GET OUR LEE OUT OF AP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ranting::protest:

Igor I know how you feel. My SO was freaking out as well before NOA2, until I told her to stop reading BS on Russian websites. Tell her that you are in conversation with good and knowledgable people and that NOA2 is coming soon. If not, you can always get your money back from Richard. Pick any of them, we have a lot. :)

Thanks Roman. It's going to happen soon. Although I have now taken to calling every night when I get home. I finally had a rude person from NVC last night. It oddly seemed comferting that they were not pleasent and maybe my daily phone call is starting to wear on them. :dance: I have a new strategy that I will start if I hit the thirty day mark at NVC. It will involve daily calls to my congressman and both senators. Luckily one of the senators' has an office 10 minutes from my office. I will be the squeakiest wheel and that requires grease. I really don't want to be that guy so I am hopeful that NVC will do the right thing and forward my application.

Lee.gif

Timeline

Thanks Roman. It's going to happen soon. Although I have now taken to calling every night when I get home. I finally had a rude person from NVC last night. It oddly seemed comferting that they were not pleasent and maybe my daily phone call is starting to wear on them. :dance: I have a new strategy that I will start if I hit the thirty day mark at NVC. It will involve daily calls to my congressman and both senators. Luckily one of the senators' has an office 10 minutes from my office. I will be the squeakiest wheel and that requires grease. I really don't want to be that guy so I am hopeful that NVC will do the right thing and forward my application.

Right on my brotha!!!!!!!!!!! NO APPROVAL, NO PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

February 12, 2009 - NOA1

Timeline

Liz I posted the modem I used last night... sorry it might be about 12390423094238 pages back since this group is so chatty :) Also... do you want a wireless router or a cell modem? I was confused after reading some other posts.

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Morning all....I think Richard's grumpy mood from yesterday came to Texas... :angry: Or it could be from that heifer at the Post Office last night that ticked me off! :angry::angry:

Anyway, have a great day all!

Liz I posted the modem I used last night... sorry it might be about 12390423094238 pages back since this group is so chatty :) Also... do you want a wireless router or a cell modem? I was confused after reading some other posts.

Ummm..yeah....I'm not exactly sure what I need. I want it for my PC at home so that I don't have to have a landline to use the internet there. So, what would I need?

Hugs, Liz

**AOS Timeline**

Filed: 02-12-2010

Recv'd in Chicago: 02-15-2010

Email Confirmation Recv'd: 02-23-2010

Online status available: 02-24-2010

Money Orders cashed: 02-24-2010 (Finally!!)

NOA1's (AOS/EAD) recv'd: 02-25-2010 (dated 02-23-2010)

"Touch" on AOS/EAD: 2-26-2010 (Biometrics maybe???)

Biometrics: 3-24-2010 Walk-in successful Biometrics completed 3-11-2010!!

CASE TRANSFERRED TO CSC - 3-10-2010 (WOOHOO!!)

"Touches" on AOS/EAD 3 days in a row! 3-10-10, 3-11-10 & 3-12-10!

Email from USCIS stating case rec'd at CSC - 3-17-10

Another touch on I-485! - 3-17-10

Touch on I-485 - 3-18-10

EAD card ordered: 04-29-2010 (FINALLY!!)

EAD card rec'd FINALLY! - 05/22/2010

Interview: N/A

Approved with green card ordered: 09-20-2010

Timeline
Morning all....I think Richard's grumpy mood from yesterday came to Texas... :angry: Or it could be from that heifer at the Post Office last night that ticked me off! :angry::angry:

Anyway, have a great day all!

Ummm..yeah....I'm not exactly sure what I need. I want it for my PC at home so that I don't have to have a landline to use the internet there. So, what would I need?

A cable modem, a satellite modem, a cellular modem or a Wi-Max modem... along with an internet provider for one of those services. E.G. Verizon and a cell modem like the one I posted... that said... again look into the amount of data you can download... also.. speed is an issue on cell modems... they are much faster than dial-up but still not like DSL or Cable. Also, it is difficult to have a network set up using cellular... but it can be done.

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.