lizandpat

February 09 - VSC

11,191 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
Really..u think they look alike?

a lot of people tell me her aura is bad...how freaky

Yeah from your avatar picture and this picture at least. He has a love aura around him...he glows...very sensual. Hers is dark and sticky.

Maire, seriously, come to Atlanta and hang with Jawi and me!

And YES, she is BAD news... bad joo joo

I agree Richard...we would have a blast! Bad bad joo joo. Richard are you impressed with my colorful choice of words? LOL I thought of you and your artistic way of saying freaky stuff without getting slapped.

Yes Jawi... very impressive indeed... I love plastic silverware... whats wrong with that? *giggle*

Maire... there are 2 very different things going on... at least that is how I see it... one is this woman... grrrrrrrr... Hate to even use that word and the other is men in general and your SO specifically. Although they can be separate... right now in this process they are muddied together... and I really hate to add fuel to the fire... but time is running out..

Really..u think they look alike?

a lot of people tell me her aura is bad...how freaky

Yeah from your avatar picture and this picture at least. He has a love aura around him...he glows...very sensual. Hers is dark and sticky.

Maire, seriously, come to Atlanta and hang with Jawi and me!

And YES, she is BAD news... bad joo joo

I agree Richard...we would have a blast! Bad bad joo joo. Richard are you impressed with my colorful choice of words? LOL I thought of you and your artistic way of saying freaky stuff without getting slapped.

Gosh I would love the day we can all get together!

So get that Cuban booty on a plane!!!

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Richard-Joanna

• Maire

• lizandpat

• lee b

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cuba
Timeline

I know time is running out...I know

Richard remember what I said the other day about the incident about 4th of July when we went out and the girl sent her an email saying that she had called her...well look at their e-mails back and forth and tell me what u think...

ps:* I guess i have a thing for obtaining passwords from e-mail accounts*

ohh btw Maria is my ex and Joyce is the girl the was dating before me..."

To: Maria

Subject: RE: you...

Date: 7 Jul 2009

You seriously need to stop calling me 'restricted'. I have a f*cking life I'd like to continue with, I'd like to think you have one too - apparently you don't! It's bad enough I had to see your dumb-#### at Palace and then you have the balls to call me the same nite over and over again. Thanks for the lovely music, Rachel and I had a great ol' time dancing along to it. ;)

If you want your stupid playstation back let me know, otherwise I am throwing it out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: Joyce

Date: 8 Jul 2009

APPARENTLY YOUR DUMB #### WISHES I WOULD HAVE CALLED YOU! BUT NOT!!! KEEP DREAMING SWEETHEART! AS FOR THE PLAYSTATION, YOU CAN THROW IT OUT BURN IT OR W/E THE HELL YOU WANT... I WANT TO BE WITH SOMEONE ELSE, IF YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND IT THEN IT'S NOT MY PROBLEM! LEAVE ME ALONE, LET ME BE HAPPY WITH THE ONE PERSON I TRULY LOVE! PEACE OUT!

PS.. TATI WAS RIGHT, U ARE CRAZY!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: Maria

Date: 9 Jul 2009

Apparently YOUR dumb-#### doesn't remember the ###### you do when you're drunk. You called me on 4th of July after Palace... Rachel & I BOTH heard your voice on the phone. Honestly I could give a #### what you do with your life from here on out and who you do it with... I feel sorry for the girl though, because you'll probably do the same sh*t to her you have done to me and your other exes.

Don't get ###### twisted... I don't wish or dream for you to even be any part of my life anymore. I have enough people in my life who give a sh*t about me - I don't need a fake, lying piece of sh*t in my life like you AT ALL.

And you're right, maybe I AM crazy... crazy to have ever lowered my standards and given your pathetic #### a chance.

Good luck in life Maria - and remember, what goes around comes around. And don't worry, I won't waste my time even bothering to 'get back at you'; Karma's a bigger b*tch than I'll ever choose to be.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Czech Republic
Timeline

Maire...you are sooo much better then that #######.... that is small and childish... move on...you will be much happier very soon...mark my words... you will be happy if you just let her go. Live for you and the world will be yours for the taking!

Timeline
Maire...you are sooo much better then that #######.... that is small and childish... move on...you will be much happier very soon...mark my words... you will be happy if you just let her go. Live for you and the world will be yours for the taking!

ur right iam too much of a woman for her!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Maire Derek is absolutely right. You've got to get this woman out of your life. She is just going to drag you down into her messes and completely screw your life up.

Lee.gif

Timeline

Speaking from a man's perspective of almost 49 years of age... and single most of those years... but Married to a woman that sounds very similar to your ex... in terms of emotional maturity and ... well... CRAZY... All I can say is run... run... run... regardless of anything else. The circles and roller coaster this woman will keep you on isnt worth it.

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline
Speaking from a man's perspective of almost 49 years of age... and single most of those years... but Married to a woman that sounds very similar to your ex... in terms of emotional maturity and ... well... CRAZY... All I can say is run... run... run... regardless of anything else. The circles and roller coaster this woman will keep you on isnt worth it.

I know Richard she has been in my life for 1 1/2 week again for like the 50th time and u can already tell...Iam not my happy self, I have lost 10 lbs, I look like $hit in general. I miss my happy, calm and silly self...but when she gives me the money tomorrow i will change my number...

Timeline

I know Richard she has been in my life for 1 1/2 week again for like the 50th time and u can already tell...Iam not my happy self, I have lost 10 lbs, I look like $hit in general. I miss my happy, calm and silly self...but when she gives me the money tomorrow i will change my number...

Hell, I'll give the money... change your number now! :)

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Umm hold on I just saw my ex too. Can I have some money!!!!! :whistle:

Lee.gif

Timeline

lol.... :no:

:bonk:

Timeline

No, but you can hop a plane and come hang with Maire, Jawi and Me! :P

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

I don't remember who said it (I think it was Lee, but maybe not)... he was talking about a moth to flame... it was a very good analogy, at least from my perspective. My ex dragged me through 3 years of emotional torture... for which I can only blame ME for allowing her to do it to me... The best thing I ever did for myself, my sanity and my children was to STOP allowing her to do it. That said... it did take me three long years and a tremendous amount of heartache to get there. I only hope that, for you, you can do it much, much sooner!

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.