lizandpat

February 09 - VSC

11,191 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Czech Republic
Timeline

get rid of her... knowing you love someone is great...knowing they love you the same way is better! Loving you means they will look out for you and your interests. She is using you!

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Richard-Joanna

• Maire

• lizandpat

• lee b

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cuba
Timeline
WOW :(

All I can say to u my lovely Jawi is that U described me better than my mother..every single thing you said describes exactly how my mind is working right now....*sighs* U made me teary

Just to show you how much I relate to you....here is a picture of my ex-husband. I am a sucker for a beautiful man!

Garth.jpg

wow very handsome girl...damnnnn

he has been the only man I have made love to in 24 years and the only one I am attracted to...may be cus we grew up together and those memories have something to do with it I dunno....and also because I found the ideal reason to make my family happy after all they have suffered with my past

I think you are attempting to change your basic make-up sweetie. I believe you care deeply for him...but your heart is not there. It may be why you found little things to start arguments over. Just because you can stomach making love to him...doesn't mean it will always be that way. You have always been attracted and drawn to women I am assuming. Do you think a wedding ring or baby will magically stop that attraction? It won't. I want you to be happy...you deserve it. But, he deserves the same happiness.

I know most countries have 6 months to enter the US after the K1 visa is issued. Is that the same for Cuba? Maybe, that will give you a little more time to weigh your heartstrings. It would be truly unfortunate if he gives up all his possessions and you can't bring yourself to marry him.

yeah 6 months..but he will not wait 6 months to come trust me...I would not cancel the petition because I would help him no matter what....I

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

All I can say to u my lovely Jawi is that U described me better than my mother..every single thing you said describes exactly how my mind is working right now....*sighs* U made me teary

Just to show you how much I relate to you....here is a picture of my ex-husband. I am a sucker for a beautiful man!

Garth.jpg

he has been the only man I have made love to in 24 years and the only one I am attracted to...may be cus we grew up together and those memories have something to do with it I dunno....and also because I found the ideal reason to make my family happy after all they have suffered with my past

I think you are attempting to change your basic make-up sweetie. I believe you care deeply for him...but your heart is not there. It may be why you found little things to start arguments over. Just because you can stomach making love to him...doesn't mean it will always be that way. You have always been attracted and drawn to women I am assuming. Do you think a wedding ring or baby will magically stop that attraction? It won't. I want you to be happy...you deserve it. But, he deserves the same happiness.

I know most countries have 6 months to enter the US after the K1 visa is issued. Is that the same for Cuba? Maybe, that will give you a little more time to weigh your heartstrings. It would be truly unfortunate if he gives up all his possessions and you can't bring yourself to marry him.

Well, I have to say I agree with what has been said. Maire, I just hope that you do what is right for *you* and ensure a life of happiness for yourself. Because I want this for you, I am worried that you are in emotional turmoil over this. This girl sounds to be truly bad news, and I am absolutely sure you would not have true happiness with her (maybe a few hours of happiness here and there, but lots of misery as well). The question is happiness to be found in your SO? I can't help you with this question, but I wish I could...

-------------------

TIMELINE:

Feb 23, 2009 - Sent I-129F to VSC Feb 25, 2009 - Received at VSC

Feb 26, 2009 - NOA 1 Mar 2, 2009 - Touched Mar 3, 2009 - Check cashed/touched Mar 4, 2009 - NOA 1 hardcopy

June 30, 2009 - NOA2 email July 6, 2009 - NOA2 Hardcopy

Mar 11, 2009 - Igor's list # 414 Mar 18, 2009 - Igor's list # 396 Mar 25, 2009 - Igor's list # 381

Apr 1, 2009 - Igor's list # 354 Apr 8, 2009 - Igor's list # 339 Apr 15, 2009 - Igor's list # 324

Apr 22, 2009 - Igor's list # 311 Apr 29, 2009 - Igor's list # 300 May 6, 2009 - Igor's list # 274

May 13, 2009 - Igor's list # 262 May 20, 2009 - Igor's list # 257 May 27, 2009 - Igor's list # 255

June 3, 2009 - Igor's list # 225 June 10, 2009 - Igor's list # 208 June 17, 2009 - Igor's list # 201

June 24, 2009 - Igor's list # 196

June 30, 2009 - NOA2 email recieved! (Igor's list #185 at time of approval)

July 10, 2009 - NVC Received

July 17, 2009 - USEM Manila took delivery

July 23, 2009 - USEM Interview set for Aug 10

Timeline
get rid of her... knowing you love someone is great...knowing they love you the same way is better! Loving you means they will look out for you and your interests. She is using you!

thank u love...this means a lot to me...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I love Jawi...she should be my personal therapist...everything she says is like hearing my best friend talking to me..in fact Jawi describes me even better than my best friend without even knowing me

damnnn... goood response Jawi... especially towards the last part

I know....and I understand it...but cant seem to be able to apply it... :crying:

fc28c598.gif

Get with it GURL!

Also meant with much love in my heart :)

lol....I need it...come here and slap me for real...!

You TEMPTRESS!

Ok... i am on my way!

why the hell do u always use complicated wording with me?do u enjoy when i ask the meaning? :blink:

I speak from my heart when I give advice. Sometimes it comes off harsh...but sometimes that is exactly what is needed. LMAO @ complicated wording. You are such a cutie.

I'm 38 years old and have never been married. Why? Because I wasn't about to just "pick" someone. I wanted to make sure I was marring the woman I am truly in love with. This is a life long commitment. Too many people get married for the wrong reason. That is why the divorce rate is so high. I have a little girl, she was a "surprise", and I am a full time single daddy because her mother was not the woman I was truly in love with.. It is the same commitment as marriage, a life long one! Think... long and hard Maire. You need to follow YOUR heart... forget what you think will make someone else happy... it is your life and your decision will affect others. In the long run doing the hard thing now may help prevent a hard choice later.

Derek you are right on the money! I married for the wrong reasons...all the wrong reasons. I didn't want to end up alone and an old spinster...the pressure on a woman to marry is unbelievable. It is one of the reasons I decided to date my fiance for 5 years to see what happened when the "newness" wore off. He still takes my breath away...he still makes me nervous as a schoolgirl when he gives me that certain look...I still have butterflies in my stomach when I hear his voice. My face lights up when he laughs. He is the ying to my yang...my perfect partner. I no longer look for a man to complete me...just compliment me. There is no other person on this planet I would rather be with (except maybe Morris Chestnutt, Maxwell or Andy Garcia...but only for the $$$)....I'm joking of course (not really)....LMAO!

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline

Garth.jpg

Well, I have to say I agree with what has been said. Maire, I just hope that you do what is right for *you* and ensure a life of happiness for yourself. Because I want this for you, I am worried that you are in emotional turmoil over this. This girl sounds to be truly bad news, and I am absolutely sure you would not have true happiness with her (maybe a few hours of happiness here and there, but lots of misery as well). The question is happiness to be found in your SO? I can't help you with this question, but I wish I could...

making love to a woman is not the same...did I just say that?LMAO ok now...no this is not funny...my situation is not funny at all...my parents are already asking me whats wrong...I have not even emailed him for 1 week...

Timeline
I love Jawi...she should be my personal therapist...everything she says is like hearing my best friend talking to me..in fact Jawi describes me even better than my best friend without even knowing me

damnnn... goood response Jawi... especially towards the last part

I know....and I understand it...but cant seem to be able to apply it... :crying:

fc28c598.gif

Get with it GURL!

Also meant with much love in my heart :)

lol....I need it...come here and slap me for real...!

You TEMPTRESS!

Ok... i am on my way!

why the hell do u always use complicated wording with me?do u enjoy when i ask the meaning? :blink:

I speak from my heart when I give advice. Sometimes it comes off harsh...but sometimes that is exactly what is needed. LMAO @ complicated wording. You are such a cutie.

I'm 38 years old and have never been married. Why? Because I wasn't about to just "pick" someone. I wanted to make sure I was marring the woman I am truly in love with. This is a life long commitment. Too many people get married for the wrong reason. That is why the divorce rate is so high. I have a little girl, she was a "surprise", and I am a full time single daddy because her mother was not the woman I was truly in love with.. It is the same commitment as marriage, a life long one! Think... long and hard Maire. You need to follow YOUR heart... forget what you think will make someone else happy... it is your life and your decision will affect others. In the long run doing the hard thing now may help prevent a hard choice later.

Derek you are right on the money! I married for the wrong reasons...all the wrong reasons. I didn't want to end up alone and an old spinster...the pressure on a woman to marry is unbelievable. It is one of the reasons I decided to date my fiance for 5 years to see what happened when the "newness" wore off. He still takes my breath away...he still makes me nervous as a schoolgirl when he gives me that certain look...I still have butterflies in my stomach when I hear his voice. My face lights up when he laughs. He is the ying to my yang...my perfect partner. I no longer look for a man to complete me...just compliment me. There is no other person on this planet I would rather be with (except maybe Morris Chestnutt, Maxwell or Andy Garcia...but only for the $$$)....I'm joking of course (not really)....LMAO!

Jawi ur too adorable...I wish we would live closer so that we can meet for coffee and chit chat...I think someone blunt as u is what I need in my life to wake me up...i love the quote u used "the ying to my yang"....

Timeline

:yes: I agree....is just this particular woman MairelysMaria054.jpg is the devil

Wow she looks like she could be a sister to your fiance'. I can see why you are attracted to them both...they have a lot of similar features. However, I agree with Dave and Derek...she is no good for you. She is toxic. I didn't get a good vibe looking at the picture of you two. Her aura is bad. GET RID OF HER MAIRE!!!! No good can come of you and her together. NONE.

That ship has sailed and sunk. Leave it at the bottom of the ocean.

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Timeline

:yes: I agree....is just this particular woman MairelysMaria054.jpg is the devil

Wow she looks like she could be a sister to your fiance'. I can see why you are attracted to them both...they have a lot of similar features. However, I agree with Dave and Derek...she is no good for you. She is toxic. I didn't get a good vibe looking at the picture of you two. Her aura is bad. GET RID OF HER MAIRE!!!! No good can come of you and her together. NONE.

That ship has sailed and sunk. Leave it at the bottom of the ocean.

Really..u think they look alike?

a lot of people tell me her aura is bad...how freaky

Timeline
making love to a woman is not the same...did I just say that?LMAO ok now...no this is not funny...my situation is not funny at all...my parents are already asking me whats wrong...I have not even emailed him for 1 week...

Well I'm sure we all knew that you weren't in a quilting club together...no biggie. LMAO I just don't understand the dynamics...don't get me wrong...I enjoy my man pulling up a chair to the three foot table and nibbling on finger foods...but to truly enjoy a seven course meal...you need some strong sturdy silverware! Not that plastic stuff either. LMAO....LMAO I loved that PG analogy.

Jawi ur too adorable...I wish we would live closer so that we can meet for coffee and chit chat...I think someone blunt as u is what I need in my life to wake me up...i love the quote u used "the ying to my yang"....

Some of my dearest friendships are separated by long long miles. I am your friend even from this distance. I can be even blunter in PM...LOL this is a PG-13 board. So profanity is limited.

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Timeline

Well I'm sure we all knew that you weren't in a quilting club together...no biggie. LMAO I just don't understand the dynamics...don't get me wrong...I enjoy my man pulling up a chair to the three foot table and nibbling on finger foods...but to truly enjoy a seven course meal...you need some strong sturdy silverware! Not that plastic stuff either. LMAO....LMAO I loved that PG analogy.

Some of my dearest friendships are separated by long long miles. I am your friend even from this distance. I can be even blunter in PM...LOL this is a PG-13 board. So profanity is limited.

Lmao I never used plastic silverware... :no:

Timeline

Yeah from your avatar picture and this picture at least. He has a love aura around him...he glows...very sensual. Hers is dark and sticky.

Maire, seriously, come to Atlanta and hang with Jawi and me!

And YES, she is BAD news... bad joo joo

I agree Richard...we would have a blast! Bad bad joo joo. Richard are you impressed with my colorful choice of words? LOL I thought of you and your artistic way of saying freaky stuff without getting slapped.

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Timeline

Yeah from your avatar picture and this picture at least. He has a love aura around him...he glows...very sensual. Hers is dark and sticky.

Maire, seriously, come to Atlanta and hang with Jawi and me!

And YES, she is BAD news... bad joo joo

I agree Richard...we would have a blast! Bad bad joo joo. Richard are you impressed with my colorful choice of words? LOL I thought of you and your artistic way of saying freaky stuff without getting slapped.

Gosh I would love the day we can all get together!

Timeline

Well...I hope I didn't give you too much to think about Maire...I'm off to the hair salon. PM me if you need to chat. Much love Feb fam!

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.