• Richard-Joanna

• Maire

• lizandpat

• lee b

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hello all... My SO received our NOA2 hardcopy in the mail yesterday... can I make an appointment for my medical without it in my hands or do I just need it when I go? Also, do I need it to get the police check??

Also, I called NVC today and they said they sent the package to Montreal today... do you know roughly how long until they send me Packet 3?

Thanks... and happy wishes

AOS/EAD/I-131:

NOA'S Received: March 19, 2010

RFE: March 25, 2010

Case transferred to CSC: April 19, 2010

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hello all... My SO received our NOA2 hardcopy in the mail yesterday... can I make an appointment for my medical without it in my hands or do I just need it when I go? Also, do I need it to get the police check??

Also, I called NVC today and they said they sent the package to Montreal today... do you know roughly how long until they send me Packet 3?

Questions might be country-specific. Best of luck and :time:

I never would have believed my journey to happiness would begin with something called an "I-129F"

03/19/09 - I-129F Sent

03/20/09 - NOA1 (rec'd harcopy 3/26/09)

03/24/09 - Check cleared

03/25/09 - Touched

8/12/09 - Touched (4 hours before NOA2 email)

8/12/09 - NOA2 email received

***Received email at noon (Weds)

***USCIS site did update with the status

***Was 113 on Berkeley list; 156 on VJ list

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
its dead in here :blink:

You don't hear the sound of my crying?? :crying: :crying:

Congratulations!! Maybe you'd have better luck e-mailing the Montreal Embassy and asking them these questions! Good luck!

Feb. 23, 2009 NOA1

Lucky 7/13 - NAO2

October 8-Interview -AP

November 15-Embassy asked for his passport!!!!!!!!!!! yahooooooooooo!!!

December 3- VISA IN HAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you God!!!!!! Good luck to everyone!

Timeline

Wow!! There are 11 people that share my same NOA1 date on Igor's List.- Feb. 23...That's alot!!! And who knows how many others that aren't on here. None of us have been approved yet, so that's a good sign that mine isn't lost, right?? just trying to keep that glass half full because it's slowly draining! You guys really are great! I know I joined in late in the game, but I had been reading for many months!

Feb. 23, 2009 NOA1

Lucky 7/13 - NAO2

October 8-Interview -AP

Timeline
Nobody got good news today eh?

I haven't been home yet to check my mail...but i doubt it

Feb. 23, 2009 NOA1

Lucky 7/13 - NAO2

October 8-Interview -AP

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Yours is coming guys. Probably VSC is taking a little longer to get back into the swing of things after the holiday weekend. It doesn't matter if you came late to the party Nora we are all going through the same things and we are all here to support each other. I know yours are on the way and you will have them soon and can't start stressing the next part with the rest of us. Igor your girl has got that Soviet blood in her so I am definitely pulling for you as well.

Lee.gif

Timeline
Yours is coming guys. Probably VSC is taking a little longer to get back into the swing of things after the holiday weekend. It doesn't matter if you came late to the party Nora we are all going through the same things and we are all here to support each other. I know yours are on the way and you will have them soon and can't start stressing the next part with the rest of us. Igor your girl has got that Soviet blood in her so I am definitely pulling for you as well.

Yahoo! Thanks!! It's amazing how these words of encouragement help lift the spirits!!!

Feb. 23, 2009 NOA1

Lucky 7/13 - NAO2

October 8-Interview -AP

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline
Wow!! There are 11 people that share my same NOA1 date on Igor's List.- Feb. 23...That's alot!!! And who knows how many others that aren't on here. None of us have been approved yet, so that's a good sign that mine isn't lost, right?? just trying to keep that glass half full because it's slowly draining! You guys really are great! I know I joined in late in the game, but I had been reading for many months!

hello fellow vermont february 23rder. hopefully we hear something soon! it really is a trip how you dont hear anything for so long and your mind is left to wander and think things like "mine isn't lost, right?" hehe. itll be so nice to have a set date for the embassy interview. this up in the air stuff is a bit torturous.

cheers!

K1

Vermont Service Center / London Embassy

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-02-23

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-07-13

Packet 3 Sent : 2009-08-26

on 2009-9-30, dos was finally able to tell us that london processed our packet 3 forms

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date : 2009-10-22

Medical Date : 2009-10-23

Interview Result : Approved! (received visa 13 days after interview because medical results were pending)

Ellie arrives at POE JFK (NY) : 2009-12-05

Timeline

hello fellow vermont february 23rder. hopefully we hear something soon! it really is a trip how you dont hear anything for so long and your mind is left to wander and think things like "mine isn't lost, right?" hehe. itll be so nice to have a set date for the embassy interview. this up in the air stuff is a bit torturous.

cheers!

:thumbs: Great to meet you, I'm Nora. YES!!!! It is torture...but I'm glad you are feeling the same way and I'm not alone. No touches, no anything. But, our time is coming!!! :star:

Feb. 23, 2009 NOA1

Lucky 7/13 - NAO2

October 8-Interview -AP

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

She is under 100lbs and around 5' :thumbs:

Thanks for the word of encouragement, I am going crazy here...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Liz... Congratulations on the house!

Guys... with ALL the petite women! I guess Joanna towers over your Sos at 5'7" and 115

Maire... nice measurements and all in the Booty! :) Gotta love those Hispanic women! :) Also, Maire, my SO leaves tomorrow *pout* but the upside is that you will get my undivided attention again :)

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline

Ehm... I'm a tower of my own then.. I'm 5'11 and 155 and Lampros, he's 6'1 and 230 lbs lol. Our kids will come out as toddlers ;)

01/23/2009 ----------Leave Athens and my Honey for the processes to begin

02/10/2009 ----------Beginning of Greek Military Obligations for 11 months

03/21/2009 ----------Stationed to Rhodes

07/16/2009-----------Meeting in Spain for 6 days!

08/27/2009-----------Stationed to Nevrokopi

01/10/2010-----------Gets OUT of the Army!

02/16/2010-----------Interview!

02/24/2010-----------Lampros arrives in WA!!!

He didn't just want me long, he wanted me a little longer than forever... :3

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.