lizandpat

February 09 - VSC

11,191 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cuba
Timeline
yes, we seem to second guess ourselves alot going through this process. I tried to make use of the time when it was in USCIS, I gathered alot of my info then, it took a while to get all my vaccine records. The garda(policeman) knows who I am and what I am looking for in relation to the police report, so he just said call back when you get the letter. Other than that, like you said im just waiting on packet 3

Yep...exactly it. The waiting isn't bad enough so we second guess ourselves too..hehe! I just wish this whole process weren't so darn hard (as in taking so long/so expensive). I had everything pretty much ready to send to Patrick for the Aff. of Support months ago. I waited though so that I could send current paystubs and such.

Yeah they should give us all medals at the end of this too, well, I hope you all have a good day, I am off to lunch. will check back in later.

Morning maire

to lunch at 8am?

Good Morning everyone! Today is 7/7 , a full moon, and a lunar eclipse! So let's all hope for good news! :)

Maire, how did go?

Liz and Susan I can totally relate to how you're feeling. It contacted the embassy and got all the information months ago, I still haven't gotten my NAO2, and I am already gathering everything I need for my part of the interview process. You guys are going to be fine!!! This is so exciting!

Nora

full moon??oh ###### perfect night for vodoo LMAO...i might do the 7 knots spell today then.... :devil:

It isnt 8am in Ireland, silly gurl... but... HEY I eat my lunch at 8am....:P

Good morning Liz, Susan and Maire.

I do feel like I should be doing more for preparation of the interview, but I had taken care of everything while waiting on VSC. It feels weird to know that it is completely out of my control and other than offer support to my SO theres nothing I can do to help her. It is not the most comfortable experience for me. I am sure she will do fine and her interview will be a simple formality, but I hate not having any control in a matter that dictates the rest of my life.

Amen, Lee... thankfully it is just a formality or it would be an even worse feeling

ups....Richard ur backkk?????when is ur SO leaving?Iam jealous she is taking ur time away from me..i mean from us lmao

Edited by Maire

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Richard-Joanna

• Maire

• lizandpat

• lee b

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Good Morning Everybody!!!!!!!!!! Maire, I am happy to see that you finally figured things out. Good job girl!!!!!!!!!

P.S. ONE MORE WEEK TO THE INTERVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 12, 2009 - NOA1

February 18 , 2009 - Touched

June 3, 2009 - NOA2 (Hardcopy June 8, 2009)

July 13, 2009 - Medical (Completed)

July 14, 2009 - Interview (PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

July 20, 2009 - Visa Received

August 9, 2009 at 4:25 pm - Arrived safely in JFK airport

September 25, 2009 - Getting Married

October 31, 2009 - Wedding Day

Timeline
Good Morning Everybody!!!!!!!!!! Maire, I am happy to see that you finally figured things out. Good job girl!!!!!!!!!

P.S. ONE MORE WEEK TO THE INTERVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAYYYYYYY SOO HAPPY FOR UUU

Timeline
Mornig Roman.

Maire that girl is immature, but if she does want to beat the other girl up you should watch and record it for us. :diablo:

Hell yeah!!!!!!!!! Record it and post that $hit on YouTube.

Morning Lee.

Edited by Roman&Marina

February 12, 2009 - NOA1

Timeline
yeah then she texted me late at night saying she didnt confronted her because she knew she was gonna be unable to control herself..get what iam saying? BS

No what are you saying???????? ROFL

February 12, 2009 - NOA1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Maire: That girl sounds like a total whiny wanna-be baby who is TRYING to manipulate you with her emotions. Good for you for staying strong! And uh, not sure what the 7 knot voodoo thing is, but you are beginning to scare me.... :blink:

Roman: 1 more week??? Wow!!! Is your SO ok after her medical?? (That was you yesterday saying she was nervous??? )

Liz: From what I read it's not a very visable lunar eclipse unfortunately.

Susan: Have a good lunch!

Hello to everyone else that I missed! :)

Nora

Feb. 23, 2009 NOA1

Lucky 7/13 - NAO2

October 8-Interview -AP

November 15-Embassy asked for his passport!!!!!!!!!!! yahooooooooooo!!!

December 3- VISA IN HAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you God!!!!!! Good luck to everyone!

Timeline
Maire: That girl sounds like a total whiny wanna-be baby who is TRYING to manipulate you with her emotions. Good for you for staying strong! And uh, not sure what the 7 knot voodoo thing is, but you are beginning to scare me.... :blink:

Roman: 1 more week??? Wow!!! Is your SO ok after her medical?? (That was you yesterday saying she was nervous??? )

Nora

dont be scared one of the knots will be for you and ur NOA2...lol too bad is not a Friday it would work better lol....i kinda grow up in that environment....nothing to be scared of....when I was young and used it for fun..i had put her in sugar so that she would fall in love with me...and I forgot where I put the glass and now I cant get rid of her!!!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Nora

dont be scared one of the knots will be for you and ur NOA2...lol too bad is not a Friday it would work better lol....i kinda grow up in that environment....nothing to be scared of....when I was young and used it for fun..i had put her in sugar so that she would fall in love with me...and I forgot where I put the glass and now I cant get rid of her!!!!!!!

Wow! Thanks! It's so interseting to me! And hon, you better find that glass of sugar soon and throw it in the ocean LOL.

Feb. 23, 2009 NOA1

Lucky 7/13 - NAO2

October 8-Interview -AP

November 15-Embassy asked for his passport!!!!!!!!!!! yahooooooooooo!!!

December 3- VISA IN HAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you God!!!!!! Good luck to everyone!

Timeline

Nora

No she is not nervous at all (which is odd). She is actually getting excited that in a week this process is going to be over. Once visa is issued, then it is just as simple as buying a plane ticket.

February 12, 2009 - NOA1

Timeline

Nora

No she is not nervous at all (which is odd). She is actually getting excited that in a week this process is going to be over. Once visa is issued, then it is just as simple as buying a plane ticket.

do u guys have to wait for an exit permit like in Cuba or as soon as u get the visa ur free to go?

Timeline

Nora

do u guys have to wait for an exit permit like in Cuba or as soon as u get the visa ur free to go?

Fortunately Ukraine is not a "communist" country anymore, so as soon as she has visa in hand she can leave.

February 12, 2009 - NOA1

Timeline

Nora

Fortunately Ukraine is not a "communist" country anymore, so as soon as she has visa in hand she can leave.

:thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.