lizandpat

February 09 - VSC

11,191 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cuba
Timeline
Good morning Liz, Maire, Roman and Richard.

How was the Carribean my friend? I personally hope you didn't see much of it, because you were in your room for most of the trip!

Roman did you take care of all of your shopping?

Maire did you take care of your problem?

No it actually got worse

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Richard-Joanna

• Maire

• lizandpat

• lee b

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Good morning Liz, Maire, Roman and Richard.

How was the Carribean my friend? I personally hope you didn't see much of it, because you were in your room for most of the trip!

Roman did you take care of all of your shopping?

Maire did you take care of your problem?

No it actually got worse

Really?????????? What happened???? I thought that you would be able to smooth out the situation over the weekend.

February 12, 2009 - NOA1

February 18 , 2009 - Touched

June 3, 2009 - NOA2 (Hardcopy June 8, 2009)

July 13, 2009 - Medical (Completed)

July 14, 2009 - Interview (PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

July 20, 2009 - Visa Received

August 9, 2009 at 4:25 pm - Arrived safely in JFK airport

September 25, 2009 - Getting Married

October 31, 2009 - Wedding Day

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Good morning everyone. Wow, everyone is so kind to wish us all approvals this week!!! It helps alot to have all of this support. I'm sure you can all relate with what we are going through waiting. I feel like it will be our lucky week as well. :thumbs:

Maire, are you OK?

Feb. 23, 2009 NOA1

Lucky 7/13 - NAO2

October 8-Interview -AP

November 15-Embassy asked for his passport!!!!!!!!!!! yahooooooooooo!!!

December 3- VISA IN HAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you God!!!!!! Good luck to everyone!

Timeline
I know my sunshines...thank u..but iam the one that got myself into deep $hit..anyways I hope lots of approvals this week

This week is a full moon Maire, and alot of strange things have been happening. Try not to put all of the blame on yourself, we never really know how we will react in a situation untill we are in it. For example, I would love to think of mylsef as a good friend who would always protect her friends, but when i was in Peace Corps Belize I had an inncident that wasn't the case. My friend and I were walking and we got surrounded by guys on bikes who wanted to rob us. At that split second I was a victim of flight or fight response and I am very embarrassed to say, my body chose flight. I took off running and left my friend there with the men. :blush: She was fine, but I will never forgot how shocked I was when I realized how I responded. Needless to say, I felt horrible. :crying: The point of all that is to say that sometimes we react in ways that we don't think we would ever react in stressful situations.

It is very hard being apart from our loved ones. And everyone here is right, you need to think about what is most important to you.... Is there any way you could take a quick trip over to Cuba to see him and maybe see how you feel?

Feb. 23, 2009 NOA1

Lucky 7/13 - NAO2

October 8-Interview -AP

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
I know my sunshines...thank u..but iam the one that got myself into deep $hit..anyways I hope lots of approvals this week

deep doo doo doesn't sound good! fess up gurl! what did you DO to make it worse?

The Caribbean was very nice... we spent more than our fair share of time in the cabin! *evil grin* Much to my surprise IT has not fallen off yet, but I think I am pushing the limit here :)

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

This week is a full moon Maire, and alot of strange things have been happening. Try not to put all of the blame on yourself, we never really know how we will react in a situation untill we are in it. For example, I would love to think of mylsef as a good friend who would always protect her friends, but when i was in Peace Corps Belize I had an inncident that wasn't the case. My friend and I were walking and we got surrounded by guys on bikes who wanted to rob us. At that split second I was a victim of flight or fight response and I am very embarrassed to say, my body chose flight. I took off running and left my friend there with the men. :blush: She was fine, but I will never forgot how shocked I was when I realized how I responded. Needless to say, I felt horrible. :crying: The point of all that is to say that sometimes we react in ways that we don't think we would ever react in stressful situations.

It is very hard being apart from our loved ones. And everyone here is right, you need to think about what is most important to you.... Is there any way you could take a quick trip over to Cuba to see him and maybe see how you feel?

wow thanks for that....it lifted my spirit a bit... :blush:

I am going August 28..so i still have 1 2/2 month...i never thought I could be in this situation...

Richard when is ur SO leaving?

Edited by Maire

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Czech Republic
Timeline

Morning Everyone!

Another update for you. I called USCIS (VSC) about my NOA 2. After speaking with a representative who, once again knows nothing of the process, I asked to be transfered to a supervisor. After speaking with the supervisor she then transfered me to another fellow who actually knew something about the process and had access to the internal information. I told him the situation and he told me I was not approved yet and to wait. I explained that I was approved and NVC had already forwarded it to the Embassy, and I gave him the dates. He said, "Hmmm, it hasn't been updated in the system, let me send an inquiry". I waited on hold for a few minutes. He came back and said everything will be updated and I should receive the NOA 2 in about 5 days.

Lesson here... Be a complete ####### while dealing with USCIS and don't let them dictate how the conversation will go...use tact of course!

Maire... I hope you didn't do something you will regret. I know that you can fix any problem use us as a crutch if you need to! Be strong girl!

Timeline
Morning Everyone!

Another update for you. I called USCIS (VSC) about my NOA 2. After speaking with a representative who, once again knows nothing of the process, I asked to be transfered to a supervisor. After speaking with the supervisor she then transfered me to another fellow who actually knew something about the process and had access to the internal information. I told him the situation and he told me I was not approved yet and to wait. I explained that I was approved and NVC had already forwarded it to the Embassy, and I gave him the dates. He said, "Hmmm, it hasn't been updated in the system, let me send an inquiry". I waited on hold for a few minutes. He came back and said everything will be updated and I should receive the NOA 2 in about 5 days.

Lesson here... Be a complete ####### while dealing with USCIS and don't let them dictate how the conversation will go...use tact of course!

Good job Derek!

and thank u for giving me strenght...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
Morning Everyone!

Maire... I hope you didn't do something you will regret. I know that you can fix any problem use us as a crutch if you need to! Be strong girl!

Wow thats just incredible to hear about that amzing ineptitude. I am happy to hear that you finally got it squared away.

Lee.gif

Timeline
Morning Everyone!

That's great and has to feel like a giant weight lifted off your shoulders!!

And.... We have our medical tomorrow! They say she will get her results the same day!

Ooohhh...you are really moving along!! So exciting!

Feb. 23, 2009 NOA1

Lucky 7/13 - NAO2

October 8-Interview -AP

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.