lizandpat

February 09 - VSC

11,191 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Good Morning Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope that those who are still waiting for NOA2 get theirs this week. Wouldn't that be a nice present for Independence day weekend. And for those who got theirs already, it interview time now. Just a bit longer and this journey is over. Then, party at Maire's house. MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOJJJJJIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DANG...I thought I was hyper this morning!!! :devil:

Morning Roman!!

Morning Dave - Has Jenny come down off her high from the good news yet?? :dance:

I am in a very good mood today. It's truly wonderful to see bunch of people get approved. We all know how long and frustrating this process has been, but after NOA2 a giant weight is taken of our shoulders. On a personal note, 13 days until interview. I still can't believe it.

February 12, 2009 - NOA1

February 18 , 2009 - Touched

June 3, 2009 - NOA2 (Hardcopy June 8, 2009)

July 13, 2009 - Medical (Completed)

July 14, 2009 - Interview (PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

July 20, 2009 - Visa Received

August 9, 2009 at 4:25 pm - Arrived safely in JFK airport

September 25, 2009 - Getting Married

October 31, 2009 - Wedding Day

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Richard-Joanna

• Maire

• lizandpat

• lee b

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline
Good Morning Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope that those who are still waiting for NOA2 get theirs this week. Wouldn't that be a nice present for Independence day weekend. And for those who got theirs already, it interview time now. Just a bit longer and this journey is over. Then, party at Maire's house. MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOJJJJJIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morning Roman!!

Morning Dave - Has Jenny come down off her high from the good news yet?? :dance:

I am in a very good mood today. It's truly wonderful to see bunch of people get approved. We all know how long and frustrating this process has been, but after NOA2 a giant weight is taken of our shoulders. On a personal note, 13 days until interview. I still can't believe it.

I know exactly what you mean!!! It's so wonderful to know the longest part of the wait is over!!! OMG...13 days...that will fly by!!

Hugs, Liz

**AOS Timeline**

Filed: 02-12-2010

Recv'd in Chicago: 02-15-2010

Email Confirmation Recv'd: 02-23-2010

Online status available: 02-24-2010

Money Orders cashed: 02-24-2010 (Finally!!)

NOA1's (AOS/EAD) recv'd: 02-25-2010 (dated 02-23-2010)

"Touch" on AOS/EAD: 2-26-2010 (Biometrics maybe???)

Biometrics: 3-24-2010 Walk-in successful Biometrics completed 3-11-2010!!

CASE TRANSFERRED TO CSC - 3-10-2010 (WOOHOO!!)

"Touches" on AOS/EAD 3 days in a row! 3-10-10, 3-11-10 & 3-12-10!

Email from USCIS stating case rec'd at CSC - 3-17-10

Another touch on I-485! - 3-17-10

Touch on I-485 - 3-18-10

EAD card ordered: 04-29-2010 (FINALLY!!)

EAD card rec'd FINALLY! - 05/22/2010

Interview: N/A

Approved with green card ordered: 09-20-2010

Timeline

Morning Roman!!

I know exactly what you mean!!! It's so wonderful to know the longest part of the wait is over!!! OMG...13 days...that will fly by!!

How about you and Pat????? Are you guys scheduling an interview anytime soon or are you waiting for any paperwork????

February 12, 2009 - NOA1

Timeline

Morning Roman!!

How about you and Pat????? Are you guys scheduling an interview anytime soon or are you waiting for any paperwork????

Well, he has some questions he wanted to ask the consulate but everytime he called this week he got a busy signal. So, I emailed them this morning for him. Once we get a reply back (which should be by tomorrow morning) then he'll send the packet 3 back. We should know our interview date by next week!! :dance:

Hugs, Liz

**AOS Timeline**

Touch on I-485 - 3-18-10

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cuba
Timeline

Good Morning my Sunshinesssssssssssssss..................my baby passed his medical yesterday!!!!!!!!wohooooooooooo

guys i cant wait for our partyyyy MOJITOSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

geez...Roman I hope u know how to make them...cus I dont :blush:

Timeline
Good Morning my Sunshinesssssssssssssss..................my baby passed his medical yesterday!!!!!!!!wohooooooooooo

Ice, Mint, Sugar and Rum. Maybe some Club soda. And what do you mean you do not know how to make them???? :blink: How un-Cuban of you. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morning Roman!!

Well, he has some questions he wanted to ask the consulate but everytime he called this week he got a busy signal. So, I emailed them this morning for him. Once we get a reply back (which should be by tomorrow morning) then he'll send the packet 3 back. We should know our interview date by next week!! :dance:

ALRIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 12, 2009 - NOA1

Timeline

Ice, Mint, Sugar and Rum. Maybe some Club soda. And what do you mean you do not know how to make them???? :blink: How un-Cuban of you. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morning Roman!!

ALRIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

right...I think u just googled it!!!! :angry:

well no I dont know how to make MOjitos...geez may be thats the only thing I was needing in order to be perfect :whistle:

Timeline

My friend used to be a bartender, so NO I did not google it. And if you think that recipe for Mojitos is the only thing that is keeping you from being perfect, you are LOCO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 12, 2009 - NOA1

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I am very bitter this morning. :angry: Regardless of when her intertview is Oksana won't be coming until the end of September. Her best friend is getting married and she is in the wedding. She asked me if I minded and of course I said she should stay for her friend, but really I want to be selfish and have her blow her friends wedding off. I din't say it, but thats how I feel. I'll get over it, but today I am just well I don't know the right words for it, but you know.

Lee.gif

Timeline

:angry::angry: Usually I have nothing but good things to say about the Consulate in Amsterdam....i'm ticked right now though. I sent that email about the question he has and they told me to just have him call back on MONDAY!!!!! :angry::angry:

I am very bitter this morning. :angry: Regardless of when her intertview is Oksana won't be coming until the end of September. Her best friend is getting married and she is in the wedding. She asked me if I minded and of course I said she should stay for her friend, but really I want to be selfish and have her blow her friends wedding off. I din't say it, but thats how I feel. I'll get over it, but today I am just well I don't know the right words for it, but you know.

Awwwww i know what you mean, Lee! You want her here as soon as possible!

Hugs, Liz

**AOS Timeline**

Touch on I-485 - 3-18-10

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Good Morning Everyone!!!! Lee chin up brother!!!! Reunion at Maire's house with her heart on... My fiance is in Sao Paulo as we speak going to the police to get her last report from them and we are good to go.

Rman 13 days and counting for you and 27 days and counting for me. Boy this is fun now.

44e4b32efa.png

1d4934864a.png

af0b479a5e.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Czech Republic
Timeline

Morning All... I just sat in traffic for an hour in wet clothes! It's raining hard as ####### and traffic sucks!!!! Don't worry lee at least now you have a specified date to achieve although it may be farther out than what you would like it is still specific.

By-the-way i've never had a mojito!! :whistle:

Timeline
My friend used to be a bartender, so NO I did not google it. And if you think that recipe for Mojitos is the only thing that is keeping you from being perfect, you are LOCO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iam not LOCA!!!im just honest :innocent:

My SO is coming at the end of Sept too!!!sooo????????????

Timeline
Morning All... I just sat in traffic for an hour in wet clothes! It's raining hard as ####### and traffic sucks!!!! Don't worry lee at least now you have a specified date to achieve although it may be farther out than what you would like it is still specific.

By-the-way i've never had a mojito!! :whistle:

u WEIRDO!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Thanks guys. I just found out this morning and I know there is a ton of upside like Derek said, but it still sux. Speaking of Derek how can you live in Florida near the gulf and never had a mojito by accident? How does that happen. You are an enigma wrapped in a shroud of mystery my friend.

Lee.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.