lizandpat

February 09 - VSC

11,191 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
Where did everyone go? You guys watching the US Open or something?

They are all off dreaming about women rolling around and boobs popping out. Gotta figure...all these people around here are a tad sexually deprived...a good lil fantasy has them knocked back for hours. LOL

Amen to that!

SMILYBLUE.gif <--I resemble that remark

Yeah but you got a nice vacation coming up here soon....how much longer till your cruise?

K-1 Journey

04/30/2009 - I-129F sent to VSC

03/30/2010 - Interview @ MTL APPROVED!

04/13/2010 - POE @ Pearson International

05/23/2010 - WEDDING

AOS Journey

07/20/2010 - AOS/AP/EAD Sent

07/21/2010 - package received at Chicago

07/28/2010 - check cashed

07/30/2010 - received NOA1 in mail

08/01/2010 - received biometrics letter

08/20/2010 - walk in biometrics completed

08/23/2010 - finally entered into USCIS online -AP's touched on Aug11 and EAD and AOS touched on Aug20 08/30/2010 - AOS/EAD touched

09/09/2010 - AP approved (email notice)

09/13/2010 - Received email that EAD was approved on Sept 10

10/04/2010 - Received interview letter in Mail

11/09/2010 - Interview-APPROVED! 112 days

11/09/2010 - Card Production 11/22/2010 - Green Card received

ROC Journey

08/11/2012 - Eligible to file for ROC10/11/2012 - sent in I-751 (late)10/16/2012 - received NOA 11/20/2012 - biometrics

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Richard-Joanna

• Maire

• lizandpat

• lee b

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

They are all off dreaming about women rolling around and boobs popping out. Gotta figure...all these people around here are a tad sexually deprived...a good lil fantasy has them knocked back for hours. LOL

Amen to that!

Yeah but you got a nice vacation coming up here soon....how much longer till your cruise?

3 days 5 hours 40 minutes and 23 seconds until my baby gets here and I AINT cumming up for air for at least 3 days! :P... the cruise is on the 28th

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

Amen to that!

3 days 5 hours 40 minutes and 23 seconds until my baby gets here and I AINT cumming up for air for at least 3 days! :P... the cruise is on the 28th

LMAO! Yeah I'll make sure to not look for you next week. Guess this weekend will probably be busy for you as well. I got a month yet...*sigh*

K-1 Journey

05/23/2010 - WEDDING

AOS Journey

08/23/2010 - finally entered into USCIS online -AP's touched on Aug11 and EAD and AOS touched on Aug20 08/30/2010 - AOS/EAD touched

ROC Journey

08/11/2012 - Eligible to file for ROC10/11/2012 - sent in I-751 (late)10/16/2012 - received NOA 11/20/2012 - biometrics

Timeline

Amen to that!

LMAO! Yeah I'll make sure to not look for you next week. Guess this weekend will probably be busy for you as well. I got a month yet...*sigh*

I fly back to Hotlanta tonight... and yes this weekend will be busy... but i have been working around the house for over a month now... so it is pretty good shape... I had the housekeepers come today as well... so it will be spotless (at least until I get home) :)

Assuming of course that our wonderful border patrol lets her in the country

Edited by Richard-Joanna

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cuba
Timeline

hello my sunshinesssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!! Just got back from the gym......u know today is "MY" day!!!!!!!!Im sooo sry D_n_M about those news....im hoping they process it fast!!!

Richard...im glad u missed me :blush:

whats neww?

Timeline
hello my sunshinesssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!! Just got back from the gym......u know today is "MY" day!!!!!!!!Im sooo sry D_n_M about those news....im hoping they process it fast!!!

whats neww?

I did miss you.... must be that magnetic personality of yours! Can you come out and PLAY now? or do you have to clean your room? and... did you get a stick to pee on while you were out?

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

whats neww?

I did miss you.... must be that magnetic personality of yours! Can you come out and PLAY now? or do you have to clean your room? and... did you get a stick to pee on while you were out?

How did u know my room is messy? :blink:

well im here eating a cesar salad..but soon i gotta go do the waxing, hair and nails...

and no I cant play my legs are killing me...!!!

Edited by Maire

Timeline

whats neww?

well im here eating a cesar salad..but soon i gotta go do the waxing, hair and nails...

PFFFFfffffffffffffffffft

kick.gif

Waxing? I wanna watch!

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

whats neww?

PFFFFfffffffffffffffffft

kick.gif

Waxing? I wanna watch!

wheres the fun in watching a girl getting her eyebrows waxed?? :blink:

Timeline

whats neww?

PFFFFfffffffffffffffffft

kick.gif

Waxing? I wanna watch!

wheres the fun in watching a girl getting her eyebrows waxed?? :blink:

smilespy.gif You would be surprised :)

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

Where the hell is everyone..is everyone's day off today? what the heck...

anyways i gotta shower and go run errands..I hate Miami traffic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

see u later uncle richard muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Timeline

Be funny as hell if she was actually preggers... :devil:

K-1 Journey

05/23/2010 - WEDDING

AOS Journey

ROC Journey

Timeline
Where the hell is everyone..is everyone's day off today? what the heck...

anyways i gotta shower and go run errands..I hate Miami traffic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

see u later uncle richard muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

<--- has loofah-will travel!

and wants to watch!

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.