lizandpat

February 09 - VSC

11,191 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
Post QUICKLY people... Liz will be back from lunch soon! She NEEDS more pages to read :)

:blink: Gee, thanks....luv u too, uncle richard... :bonk:

My Pleasure, Liz :)

Well, i should be flattered...at least you thought of me while i was gone this time.

Liz, you and I both know we were not posting to make you read.... But we both also know how much I love to bust chops :)

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Richard-Joanna

• Maire

• lizandpat

• lee b

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cuba
Timeline
This is going to sound so stupid, but its kind of funny. So I talk to Oksana on webcam and my roommate heard her voice the other day and now he is convinced that she is a spy. He has no reason obviously to think such a stupid thought. However he keeps sending me really funny texts. He wants me to watch all of the James Bond movies again so I won't trust Russians. Its really funny and has been keeping my spirits up even though its so dumb.

is he gay?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline
Post QUICKLY people... Liz will be back from lunch soon! She NEEDS more pages to read :)

Well, i should be flattered...at least you thought of me while i was gone this time.

Liz, you and I both know we were not posting to make you read.... But we both also know how much I love to bust chops :)

Oh i know that...I'm just surprised you thought of me.

Maire - that's more the reaction i expected

Hugs, Liz

**AOS Timeline**

Filed: 02-12-2010

Recv'd in Chicago: 02-15-2010

Email Confirmation Recv'd: 02-23-2010

Online status available: 02-24-2010

Money Orders cashed: 02-24-2010 (Finally!!)

NOA1's (AOS/EAD) recv'd: 02-25-2010 (dated 02-23-2010)

"Touch" on AOS/EAD: 2-26-2010 (Biometrics maybe???)

Biometrics: 3-24-2010 Walk-in successful Biometrics completed 3-11-2010!!

CASE TRANSFERRED TO CSC - 3-10-2010 (WOOHOO!!)

"Touches" on AOS/EAD 3 days in a row! 3-10-10, 3-11-10 & 3-12-10!

Email from USCIS stating case rec'd at CSC - 3-17-10

Another touch on I-485! - 3-17-10

Touch on I-485 - 3-18-10

EAD card ordered: 04-29-2010 (FINALLY!!)

EAD card rec'd FINALLY! - 05/22/2010

Interview: N/A

Approved with green card ordered: 09-20-2010

Timeline
This is going to sound so stupid, but its kind of funny. So I talk to Oksana on webcam and my roommate heard her voice the other day and now he is convinced that she is a spy. He has no reason obviously to think such a stupid thought. However he keeps sending me really funny texts. He wants me to watch all of the James Bond movies again so I won't trust Russians. Its really funny and has been keeping my spirits up even though its so dumb.

Maybe that is why your roommate is doing it?

It is kind of funny (albeit sad) how many Americans have this deep rooted sense about them regarding Communist Russia... and to a lesser extent Cuba... and China

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

Oh i know that...I'm just surprised you thought of me.

Maire - that's more the reaction i expected

im joking...U know we wuv you :wub:

Edited by Maire

Timeline

is he gay?

How did you come to ask this question? Curios minds want to know!!!!

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

is he gay?

No hes just an idiot. Its really a lot funnier than I am making it sound.

Lee.gif

Timeline

is he gay?

How did you come to ask this question? Curios minds want to know!!!!

may be he is just jealous?i dunno

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline

It's funny that it seems no matter where your SO is from, you get such obscure references made about them.

The most idiotic by far I've been asked "Oh, he's from Greece...is he greeeasy?"

I don't even think it's worth getting annoyed at.. no one from the states knows him obviously. He's never been here before :P.

01/23/2009 ----------Leave Athens and my Honey for the processes to begin

02/10/2009 ----------Beginning of Greek Military Obligations for 11 months

03/21/2009 ----------Stationed to Rhodes

07/16/2009-----------Meeting in Spain for 6 days!

08/27/2009-----------Stationed to Nevrokopi

01/10/2010-----------Gets OUT of the Army!

02/16/2010-----------Interview!

02/24/2010-----------Lampros arrives in WA!!!

He didn't just want me long, he wanted me a little longer than forever... :3

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
It's funny that it seems no matter where your SO is from, you get such obscure references made about them.

The most idiotic by far I've been asked "Oh, he's from Greece...is he greeeasy?"

I don't even think it's worth getting annoyed at.. no one from the states knows him obviously. He's never been here before :P.

Thats just really cheesy.

I stopped being annoyed a long time ago. My roommate has actually been funny about it and it really is just making me laugh. I laugh at stupid things like that though. I mean Airplane is one of my favorite movies if that gives you an idea.

Lee.gif

Timeline

Could be worse... I get all the POLLOCK jokes! Which I don't mind since i am also half Polish... and yes... I am also half Blond...

so if 1/2 + 1/2 + 1/2 doesn't add up... you will understand more about me :)

Thats just really cheesy.

I stopped being annoyed a long time ago. My roommate has actually been funny about it and it really is just making me laugh. I laugh at stupid things like that though. I mean Airplane is one of my favorite movies if that gives you an idea.

a classic! right up there with Caddy Shack! My personal ALL-TIME fav!

And Yes, I picked a bad day to stop sniffing glue!

Edited by Richard-Joanna

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

Guess I'm lucky...no one can come up with anything goofy to say about Patrick being from the Netherlands other than to ask if he wears wooden shoes..hehe!

Richard - ONLY 1/2 blond???? :devil:

I'm a Heinz 57...hehe! Mostly Irish/Native American and German

Hugs, Liz

**AOS Timeline**

Touch on I-485 - 3-18-10

Timeline
Guess I'm lucky...no one can come up with anything goofy to say about Patrick being from the Netherlands other than to ask if he wears wooden shoes..hehe!

Does he live in a windmill? :)

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

Nope...not anymore... :bonk:

Hugs, Liz

**AOS Timeline**

Touch on I-485 - 3-18-10

Timeline

Nope...not anymore... :bonk:

Does he like Tulips? :)

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.