lizandpat

February 09 - VSC

11,191 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline
well congratulations if you are maire. i would be a great uncle. and give u lots of gifts. by the way maire, are u inviting us to your wedding?

Ooohh...and uncle who sends presents??? I'll have to remember that!!! :whistle:

Hugs, Liz

**AOS Timeline**

Filed: 02-12-2010

Recv'd in Chicago: 02-15-2010

Email Confirmation Recv'd: 02-23-2010

Online status available: 02-24-2010

Money Orders cashed: 02-24-2010 (Finally!!)

NOA1's (AOS/EAD) recv'd: 02-25-2010 (dated 02-23-2010)

"Touch" on AOS/EAD: 2-26-2010 (Biometrics maybe???)

Biometrics: 3-24-2010 Walk-in successful Biometrics completed 3-11-2010!!

CASE TRANSFERRED TO CSC - 3-10-2010 (WOOHOO!!)

"Touches" on AOS/EAD 3 days in a row! 3-10-10, 3-11-10 & 3-12-10!

Email from USCIS stating case rec'd at CSC - 3-17-10

Another touch on I-485! - 3-17-10

Touch on I-485 - 3-18-10

EAD card ordered: 04-29-2010 (FINALLY!!)

EAD card rec'd FINALLY! - 05/22/2010

Interview: N/A

Approved with green card ordered: 09-20-2010

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Richard-Joanna

• Maire

• lizandpat

• lee b

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline

Good morning everyone!

I have been reading up on all the stuff going on, and it is encouraging now that we're all starting to look towards the bigger steps.

I think that both of us worry sometimes, but it's mostly me and then I am the one fretting and he is the one saying the comforting thoughts and words. We trade back and forth from worrier to solid state comforter, but I think that I'd be considered the professional worrier.

Does the packet say where to go for the medical exam or what to do? Lampros will have to do that a lot later when he gets back to Athens..

01/23/2009 ----------Leave Athens and my Honey for the processes to begin

02/10/2009 ----------Beginning of Greek Military Obligations for 11 months

03/21/2009 ----------Stationed to Rhodes

07/16/2009-----------Meeting in Spain for 6 days!

08/27/2009-----------Stationed to Nevrokopi

01/10/2010-----------Gets OUT of the Army!

02/16/2010-----------Interview!

02/24/2010-----------Lampros arrives in WA!!!

He didn't just want me long, he wanted me a little longer than forever... :3

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
Good morning everyone!

I have been reading up on all the stuff going on, and it is encouraging now that we're all starting to look towards the bigger steps.

I think that both of us worry sometimes, but it's mostly me and then I am the one fretting and he is the one saying the comforting thoughts and words. We trade back and forth from worrier to solid state comforter, but I think that I'd be considered the professional worrier.

Does the packet say where to go for the medical exam or what to do? Lampros will have to do that a lot later when he gets back to Athens..

The Warsaw packet does list the approved doctors and locations... this should be available off the embassy website as well

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

i have to ask everyone. the july filers are at 95000 views and we are at 46000. we are about to pass october. does everyone think we will pass the julys views.

44e4b32efa.png

1d4934864a.png

af0b479a5e.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
i have to ask everyone. the july filers are at 95000 views and we are at 46000. we are about to pass october. does everyone think we will pass the julys views.

For as much as Maire and I post... (although she is cutting back now that she is approved) February should cream July :)

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline
Good morning everyone!

The Warsaw packet does list the approved doctors and locations... this should be available off the embassy website as well

Same for the Netherlands packet.

Hugs, Liz

**AOS Timeline**

Touch on I-485 - 3-18-10

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline

Richard-thanks for the info. Looking at the Athens Embassy Website now and hardly finding information on the visa. I searched "medical" and came up with "maybe recommended but not our fault if they kill you" doctors list for American Citizens traveling in Greece. :huh:

I'll just be patient and wait till he is able to look through the packet himself.

Edited by gatoula_tou

01/23/2009 ----------Leave Athens and my Honey for the processes to begin

02/10/2009 ----------Beginning of Greek Military Obligations for 11 months

03/21/2009 ----------Stationed to Rhodes

07/16/2009-----------Meeting in Spain for 6 days!

08/27/2009-----------Stationed to Nevrokopi

01/10/2010-----------Gets OUT of the Army!

02/16/2010-----------Interview!

02/24/2010-----------Lampros arrives in WA!!!

He didn't just want me long, he wanted me a little longer than forever... :3

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Well Jawi... Thanks for the uplifting words! Not all women subscribe to that way of thinking.

I know more vegetarian women then men... more holistic medicine women then men... more jinx/wives tale/carma/bad luck believers that are women then men

I agree that more women are prone to worrying and superstitions...most of my friends are male and have been since my teens. I tend to think and process things more from a male perspective (at least I have been told)...I'm still very girly in my dress and mannerisms though.

Maire I'm glad you feel better little mommy to be! Awwwwww. You are just spoiled rotten...why do you have to have a basket? We will be buying things in preparation for the little bambino that will be arriving in approx 9 months anyway...so you don't need a basket yet. Give me your address and I will send you a Snickers bar.

Derek hush that talk about AP. I don't think you will be in AP at all.

I'm in pain but too anxious to take my pain meds...just waiting on the phone call. I hope he has access to his phone after he leaves the Embassy...or somebody's phone. Lord deliver peace unto me.

I'm a woman and I don't subscribe to that way of thinking at all...all that hocus pocus mambo jambo...nah.

Giggle.... maybe that is why someone here thought you were a man? :)

BOAL...I thought the same thing too. LOL

Maire I'm glad you feel better little mommy to be! Awwwwww. You are just spoiled rotten...why do you have to have a basket? We will be buying things in preparation for the little bambino that will be arriving in approx 9 months anyway...so you don't need a basket yet. Give me your address and I will send you a Snickers bar.

I'm in pain but too anxious to take my pain meds...just waiting on the phone call. I hope he has access to his phone after he leaves the Embassy...or somebody's phone. Lord deliver peace unto me.

I'm a woman and I don't subscribe to that way of thinking at all...all that hocus pocus mambo jambo...nah.

lol ur so silly!!!!!iam not pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bonk: lol

Be careful with that mallet woman! You want me back in the hospital?

let me understand this!! did i miss something? is maire pregnant or this is a joke?

is a joke...even though when I am...iam expecting lots of gifts now that I have another family (Vj feb09 family) specially from uncle richard, uncle rich$$$$$$$$ richard :innocent:

She came home from Cuba and was puking for a few days. THe joke was that she is prego... we still don't know!

reality is...i dont even know myself!

I will definitely go overboard with gifts for our newest addition. You will need to get the baby into modeling right away because with the two of you combining genes she/he will be a natural.

Guys I want to have a beach wedding next year...and I want you all to come. I have a question...do any of you feel bad that your SO won't have many friends/family around for the wedding? I think about it all the time and it makes me want to limit the number of guests so he doesn't feel like he is all alone and on display.

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I didn't see January at CSC. they are up to 72000? oh we need to do something about that. we are close to taking October right now.. they are about 600 more than us...

Edited by Rich and Bey

44e4b32efa.png

1d4934864a.png

af0b479a5e.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cuba
Timeline
Well Jawi... Thanks for the uplifting words! Not all women subscribe to that way of thinking.

I know more vegetarian women then men... more holistic medicine women then men... more jinx/wives tale/carma/bad luck believers that are women then men

I agree that more women are prone to worrying and superstitions...most of my friends are male and have been since my teens. I tend to think and process things more from a male perspective (at least I have been told)...I'm still very girly in my dress and mannerisms though.

Giggle.... maybe that is why someone here thought you were a man? :)

BOAL...I thought the same thing too. LOL

lol ur so silly!!!!!iam not pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bonk: lol

Be careful with that mallet woman! You want me back in the hospital?

let me understand this!! did i miss something? is maire pregnant or this is a joke?

is a joke...even though when I am...iam expecting lots of gifts now that I have another family (Vj feb09 family) specially from uncle richard, uncle rich$$$$$$$$ richard :innocent:

She came home from Cuba and was puking for a few days. THe joke was that she is prego... we still don't know!

reality is...i dont even know myself!

I will definitely go overboard with gifts for our newest addition. You will need to get the baby into modeling right away because with the two of you combining genes she/he will be a natural.

Guys I want to have a beach wedding next year...and I want you all to come. I have a question...do any of you feel bad that your SO won't have many friends/family around for the wedding? I think about it all the time and it makes me want to limit the number of guests so he doesn't feel like he is all alone and on display.

Hell yeah I would come to ur wedding! And no I wont feel bad he will have no friends...this may sound selfish...but I think all he needs is ME!!!!!I would actually love that I would have to teach him everything and he will have noone but me...gosh im so selfish..but I love this idea

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
hey guys,

after reading in a thread yesterday that NVC had some applications even though NOA2's had not been sent out, i got very VERY excited thinking ours may be one of them. i rang and wishful thinking, we were told to contact USCIS, they ahd not received our file yet. ah well, now i know there is someone on the other end of the phone in NVC i am going to plague them with calls until i hear those delightful words, "yes ma'am your application is here".

hope everyone has a good day

PLEASE DON'T plague them with calls!! From your NOA1 date, you are perhaps weeks ahead of where the USCIS processing is (the latest NOA1 date that has been approved is still 2 weeks ahead of your date). The NVC is a helpful organization helping us out when we call, even though it is NOT their responsibility or something they have *ANY* visibility or control! If they get to many calls from us about what the USCIS is doing, they will just turn this *OFF*.

-------------------

TIMELINE:

Feb 23, 2009 - Sent I-129F to VSC Feb 25, 2009 - Received at VSC

Feb 26, 2009 - NOA 1 Mar 2, 2009 - Touched Mar 3, 2009 - Check cashed/touched Mar 4, 2009 - NOA 1 hardcopy

June 30, 2009 - NOA2 email July 6, 2009 - NOA2 Hardcopy

Mar 11, 2009 - Igor's list # 414 Mar 18, 2009 - Igor's list # 396 Mar 25, 2009 - Igor's list # 381

Apr 1, 2009 - Igor's list # 354 Apr 8, 2009 - Igor's list # 339 Apr 15, 2009 - Igor's list # 324

Apr 22, 2009 - Igor's list # 311 Apr 29, 2009 - Igor's list # 300 May 6, 2009 - Igor's list # 274

May 13, 2009 - Igor's list # 262 May 20, 2009 - Igor's list # 257 May 27, 2009 - Igor's list # 255

June 3, 2009 - Igor's list # 225 June 10, 2009 - Igor's list # 208 June 17, 2009 - Igor's list # 201

June 24, 2009 - Igor's list # 196

June 30, 2009 - NOA2 email recieved! (Igor's list #185 at time of approval)

July 10, 2009 - NVC Received

July 17, 2009 - USEM Manila took delivery

July 23, 2009 - USEM Interview set for Aug 10

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Czech Republic
Timeline

I've talked with Maria about this and she feels the same as Maire. Her life is her family and I am her family. She loves my daughter and we will have kids of our own. We will grow into friends and family here.

Maire...how do you pronounce your name? Mary or Mare?

Timeline

I have a question for you guys and gals....is anyone using chat records as evidence on ongoing relationship? I can't use my phone calls because I have a pre-paid phone and they don't keep records of the calls... :angry: so I'm using chat records. I'm having trouble with printing the one's from Gmail though... :bonk:

Hugs, Liz

**AOS Timeline**

Touch on I-485 - 3-18-10

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.