lizandpat

February 09 - VSC

11,191 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
I am sorry to hear about you father. I hope you and your family are doing ok.

Unforynately there are only a few ways to qualify for an expedite. However, I wouldn't worry too much since you filed just after me and I haven't gotten my NOA2 yet either. They are doing the first half of February now and they should be getting to ours pretty soon.

Thank you.

On the phone they said they are doing the November, when I asked them how long would it take for them to send me the NOA2 they said an average 108 days :(

-February 17th, 2009 I-129F application sent

-February 19th, 2009 I-129F arrived in Vermont

-February 26th, 2009 received NOA1

-June 30th, 2009 NOA2 approved

-July 29, 2009 Medical exam passed

-September 3, 2009 Interview passed!!!

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Richard-Joanna

• Maire

• lizandpat

• lee b

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Unforynately there are only a few ways to qualify for an expedite. However, I wouldn't worry too much since you filed just after me and I haven't gotten my NOA2 yet either. They are doing the first half of February now and they should be getting to ours pretty soon.

Thank you.

On the phone they said they are doing the November, when I asked them how long would it take for them to send me the NOA2 they said an average 108 days :(

108 days is not what the average on VJ is... I am sorry to say it is more like 122.... but it is very close!

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: Timeline

Thank you.

108 days is not what the average on VJ is... I am sorry to say it is more like 122.... but it is very close!

Sorry, they told for me to wait for an additional 108 days, I already have been waiting since February + 108 days

-February 17th, 2009 I-129F application sent

-February 19th, 2009 I-129F arrived in Vermont

-February 26th, 2009 received NOA1

-June 30th, 2009 NOA2 approved

-July 29, 2009 Medical exam passed

-September 3, 2009 Interview passed!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cuba
Timeline

Thank you.

Mine was 118 days :wacko:

Thank you.

Sorry, they told for me to wait for an additional 108 days, I already have been waiting since February + 108 days

lol ohh...dont believe them they are full of $hit

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Czech Republic
Timeline

That's 122 days from your NOA1 not from when you made the call. I would not spend a lot of time speaking with them as they may discourage you. The hardest thing to do is wait, unfortunately we all have to. But you will probably get your NOA2 in a week or 2. Hang in there. Good things come to those who wait! ;)

Edited by D_n_M

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Speaking of action figures I am so excited for the new transformers and g i joe movies. I am truly a giant child, but since my SO won't be here for a few months anyways these are the things i get pumped up for. anyone else?

Lee.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Czech Republic
Timeline

Yeah I dig those too. I saw the new Star Trek and dug it as well as Wolverine. Transformers 2 looks cool as does G I Joe... I like it!!!

I had a G I Joe with the kungfu grip when I was a kid...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
Yeah I dig those too. I saw the new Star Trek and dug it as well as Wolverine. Transformers 2 looks cool as does G I Joe... I like it!!!

I had a G I Joe with the kungfu grip when I was a kid...

Gooooooooooooooooo JOE!

I was more of a Hot Wheel kind of kid

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.