lizandpat

February 09 - VSC

11,191 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cuba
Timeline
Stay positive Maire... it is coming

D_n_M I wanna be like u when i grow up....u always stayyy so calmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Yes Maire but roman's was the 12th of february and we are the 10th so assuming that looked at ours the same times as romans maybe it would be a day alter but there is one that was approved from the 10th but there are a lot of the 11th and tenth.

I put 10th of Feb cus thats the date on my NOA1 thats not the date I received it...get me?

Edited by Maire

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Richard-Joanna

• Maire

• lizandpat

• lee b

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

My mother checked the mail and nothing there for me.. boohoo.. this sucks..

My mother checked the mail and nothing there for me.. boohoo.. this sucks..

Florida is a lost state.. ALl other states are being approved but florida.. boo hoo

44e4b32efa.png

1d4934864a.png

af0b479a5e.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Czech Republic
Timeline

There is no reason not to be calm. We can not make it happen, we just have to wait. This will all pass and be a memory and you will be living a happy life with your SO soon

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
You got that right! I am From Washington DC and when I moved here 5 years ago I was shocked at how chill everyone is.

That is one of my favorite reasons for living here. That and pretty much year round beach weather.

Lee.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

well my mom said that nothing was in the mail for me and that means florida gets shut out again. Maire are you home to see your mail yet? let me know...

44e4b32efa.png

1d4934864a.png

af0b479a5e.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cuba
Timeline
well my mom said that nothing was in the mail for me and that means florida gets shut out again. Maire are you home to see your mail yet? let me know...

my love i leave work today at 6pm....so I have 2 1/2 hrs of insanity

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
everyone is getting approvedd...but me...oh no depression here it comes again....

but iam happy for u guys...I truly am

Maire your approval is in the mail and then MOJITOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roman...what about the USCIS site???was it updated?

Of course not. Their website sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 12, 2009 - NOA1

February 18 , 2009 - Touched

June 3, 2009 - NOA2 (Hardcopy June 8, 2009)

July 13, 2009 - Medical (Completed)

July 14, 2009 - Interview (PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

July 20, 2009 - Visa Received

August 9, 2009 at 4:25 pm - Arrived safely in JFK airport

September 25, 2009 - Getting Married

October 31, 2009 - Wedding Day

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.