lizandpat

February 09 - VSC

11,191 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline
Everyone is so positive. I love it. I feel much better when everyone around me is in a good mood.

I won't see my SO until we get approved unfortunately. I would love to go back to Russia, but vacation time is at a premium right now and I would like to save it for the honeymoon.

Would you mind me asking what part of Russia she is from? (if you told us her name I've forgotten...SORRY!) I got as far as Prague and Karlavary (not sure that's spelled right) when i lived in Germany. Had planned to go to Moscow but never made it.

Oksana lives in Novosibirsk which is in the Siberia region. Yes it really is as cold as you think it is. I personally loved her city, but didn't car for Moscow as much. Very expensive and extremely crowded. Novosibirsk is the third largest city in Russia, but it is very spread out and not so congested. Plus the last time I was there I made it the circus and saw a dancing bear. The culmination of a lifelong dream. It was cooler than I thought it would be.

:blink: Siberia..WOW! I guess with her growing up there she's used to it. I'd never survive...I'm too much of a Texan to live in cold weather like that..lol! I gripe when the temp gets below 60!

I picked Moscow simply because I could take a tour through the military base that wasn't too expensive. I thought it would be cool to have at least been to that part of the world once.

Hugs, Liz

**AOS Timeline**

Filed: 02-12-2010

Recv'd in Chicago: 02-15-2010

Email Confirmation Recv'd: 02-23-2010

Online status available: 02-24-2010

Money Orders cashed: 02-24-2010 (Finally!!)

NOA1's (AOS/EAD) recv'd: 02-25-2010 (dated 02-23-2010)

"Touch" on AOS/EAD: 2-26-2010 (Biometrics maybe???)

Biometrics: 3-24-2010 Walk-in successful Biometrics completed 3-11-2010!!

CASE TRANSFERRED TO CSC - 3-10-2010 (WOOHOO!!)

"Touches" on AOS/EAD 3 days in a row! 3-10-10, 3-11-10 & 3-12-10!

Email from USCIS stating case rec'd at CSC - 3-17-10

Another touch on I-485! - 3-17-10

Touch on I-485 - 3-18-10

EAD card ordered: 04-29-2010 (FINALLY!!)

EAD card rec'd FINALLY! - 05/22/2010

Interview: N/A

Approved with green card ordered: 09-20-2010

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Richard-Joanna

• Maire

• lizandpat

• lee b

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cuba
Timeline
Liz, she can't visit me she doesn't have any visa. she tried to get a tourist visa and they denied her. i am not great with the computer and sending pictures so i don't know what to do and where to send them. Brazil is very gorgeous.

If you have someplace like Photobucket where you can upload them, you can then pick the link for posting on websites and post them on here.

Roman - WOW! I can see why you wouldn't want her working that much for so little! I hope Marina can get over here VERY soon so she doesn't have to live like that anymore!

I hope that all of our SO would come here already and this nightmare would end. Plus Maire is really intriguing me with all of this talk about her Cuban cooking, which is as she puts it THE BEST. BBQ and MOJITOOOOOOOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U bet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow guys slowww down with the posts..im going insane here cant even go to the restroom....

Go ahead Maire. Trust me, if you go to the restroom the posts will not go anywhere. LMAO!!!!!!!

*spanks*

MORE photos Marie! and don't forget the GOOD ones! :P

FYI is MAIRE get it? MAIRE

and FYI the photos are at home! :blush: and I cant show u the good ones cus u wont be able to concentrate! :whistle:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
Liz, she can't visit me she doesn't have any visa. she tried to get a tourist visa and they denied her. i am not great with the computer and sending pictures so i don't know what to do and where to send them. Brazil is very gorgeous.

If you have someplace like Photobucket where you can upload them, you can then pick the link for posting on websites and post them on here.

Roman - WOW! I can see why you wouldn't want her working that much for so little! I hope Marina can get over here VERY soon so she doesn't have to live like that anymore!

I hope that all of our SO would come here already and this nightmare would end. Plus Maire is really intriguing me with all of this talk about her Cuban cooking, which is as she puts it THE BEST. BBQ and MOJITOOOOOOOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U bet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow guys slowww down with the posts..im going insane here cant even go to the restroom....

Go ahead Maire. Trust me, if you go to the restroom the posts will not go anywhere. LMAO!!!!!!!

*spanks*

and FYI the photos are at home! :blush: and I cant show u the good ones cus u wont be able to concentrate! :whistle:

I can't concentrate already... which is why my fingers got faster than my brain when I typed Maire... I know it is Maire... it just came out Marie... :P

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

U bet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*spanks*

I can't concentrate already... which is why my fingers got faster than my brain when I typed Maire... I know it is Maire... it just came out Marie... :P

wow ur such a good liar!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Now Maire and RIchard do we have to put both of you in a corner today? or do you need to both go into a wrestling ring?

Behave you two!!!!!

Edited by Rich and Bey

44e4b32efa.png

1d4934864a.png

af0b479a5e.png

Timeline
Now Maire and RIchard do we have to put both of you in a corner today? or do you need to both go into a wrestling ring?

Behave you two!!!!!

Either works for me, although I think I would prefer the oil or jello wresting ring *very evil grin*

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline
Pffffft

u know....ur ball is disappointing :angry:

ow Maire and RIchard do we have to put both of you in a corner today? or do you need to both go into a wrestling ring?

wrestling ring....with chocolate please :devil:

Ok..that sent my Lifewater out my nose!! :blink::rofl::rofl:

Hugs, Liz

**AOS Timeline**

Touch on I-485 - 3-18-10

Timeline

Behave you two!!!!!

Either works for me, although I think I would prefer the oil or jello wresting ring *very evil grin*

LMAO great minds think alike!!!!

Timeline

Roman - I was looking at timelines again....with ours being the same I sure hope we get approved on the same day!!!!

Hugs, Liz

**AOS Timeline**

Touch on I-485 - 3-18-10

Timeline
Pffffft

ow Maire and RIchard do we have to put both of you in a corner today? or do you need to both go into a wrestling ring?

Chocolate works... but only if we have some Whipped Cream too!

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Novosibirsk is actually in the southernmost portion of Siberia. The area actually has a continental weather climate. I made the mistake of going for x-mas last time and experience a true winter. It was definitely an eye opening experience. I love to visit there, but would not want to live there.

Lee.gif

Timeline
Pffffft

Ok..that sent my Lifewater out my nose!! :blink::rofl::rofl:

lifewater out of ur nose??? :blink:

<----never heard that expression wondering ####### does that mean

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.