lizandpat

February 09 - VSC

11,191 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

i am in a great mood today and i am being the cheerleader. i want everyone to get approved today like in Yes MAN. accepted accepted or approved or approved and approved. WHat this couple didn't even meet and he makes under $10,000.00 a year.. APPROVED.

THEY DON'T NEED NO STINKIN INTERVIEW..... APPROVED...

Edited by Rich and Bey

44e4b32efa.png

1d4934864a.png

af0b479a5e.png

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Richard-Joanna

• Maire

• lizandpat

• lee b

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
i am in a great mood today and i am being the cheerleader. i want everyone to get approved today like in Yes MAN. accepted accepted or approved or approved and approved. WHat this couple didn't even meet and he makes under $10,000.00 a year.. APPROVED.

PREACH ON MY BROTHA!!!!!!!!!

February 12, 2009 - NOA1

February 18 , 2009 - Touched

June 3, 2009 - NOA2 (Hardcopy June 8, 2009)

July 13, 2009 - Medical (Completed)

July 14, 2009 - Interview (PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

July 20, 2009 - Visa Received

August 9, 2009 at 4:25 pm - Arrived safely in JFK airport

September 25, 2009 - Getting Married

October 31, 2009 - Wedding Day

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Everyone is so positive. I love it. I feel much better when everyone around me is in a good mood.

I won't see my SO until we get approved unfortunately. I would love to go back to Russia, but vacation time is at a premium right now and I would like to save it for the honeymoon.

Lee.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Roman - Wow....their economy is horrible!! I knew they had low wages there but didn't realize it was that bad! What does Marina do for a living?

Lil - I'm happy you get to see your SO soon! From October to July is wayyyyyyyyyy to long!!!

Richard - yeah yeah yeah...I know you just didn't want to invite me... :crying::whistle:

Rich - Has Bey been to visit you much? I'm with Richard...I want to see pictures! I've heard Brazil is a really gorgeous place!

I had hoped to be in Holland around this time but it just didn't work out for us. Now, I think I'll just wait iit out and hope he's here before too long. We plan to go back there as soon as he gets his GC....we want to take my daughter if her Dad will let us....*don't ask...he thinks I'll take her and keep her there* :bonk:

Hugs, Liz

**AOS Timeline**

Filed: 02-12-2010

Recv'd in Chicago: 02-15-2010

Email Confirmation Recv'd: 02-23-2010

Online status available: 02-24-2010

Money Orders cashed: 02-24-2010 (Finally!!)

NOA1's (AOS/EAD) recv'd: 02-25-2010 (dated 02-23-2010)

"Touch" on AOS/EAD: 2-26-2010 (Biometrics maybe???)

Biometrics: 3-24-2010 Walk-in successful Biometrics completed 3-11-2010!!

CASE TRANSFERRED TO CSC - 3-10-2010 (WOOHOO!!)

"Touches" on AOS/EAD 3 days in a row! 3-10-10, 3-11-10 & 3-12-10!

Email from USCIS stating case rec'd at CSC - 3-17-10

Another touch on I-485! - 3-17-10

Touch on I-485 - 3-18-10

EAD card ordered: 04-29-2010 (FINALLY!!)

EAD card rec'd FINALLY! - 05/22/2010

Interview: N/A

Approved with green card ordered: 09-20-2010

Timeline
Everyone is so positive. I love it. I feel much better when everyone around me is in a good mood.

I won't see my SO until we get approved unfortunately. I would love to go back to Russia, but vacation time is at a premium right now and I would like to save it for the honeymoon.

Would you mind me asking what part of Russia she is from? (if you told us her name I've forgotten...SORRY!) I got as far as Prague and Karlavary (not sure that's spelled right) when i lived in Germany. Had planned to go to Moscow but never made it.

Hugs, Liz

**AOS Timeline**

Touch on I-485 - 3-18-10

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Liz, she can't visit me she doesn't have any visa. she tried to get a tourist visa and they denied her. i am not great with the computer and sending pictures so i don't know what to do and where to send them. Brazil is very gorgeous.

44e4b32efa.png

1d4934864a.png

af0b479a5e.png

Timeline
Roman - Wow....their economy is horrible!! I knew they had low wages there but didn't realize it was that bad! What does Marina do for a living?

Lil - I'm happy you get to see your SO soon! From October to July is wayyyyyyyyyy to long!!!

Richard - yeah yeah yeah...I know you just didn't want to invite me... :crying::whistle:

Rich - Has Bey been to visit you much? I'm with Richard...I want to see pictures! I've heard Brazil is a really gorgeous place!

I had hoped to be in Holland around this time but it just didn't work out for us. Now, I think I'll just wait iit out and hope he's here before too long. We plan to go back there as soon as he gets his GC....we want to take my daughter if her Dad will let us....*don't ask...he thinks I'll take her and keep her there* :bonk:

Currently she is not working. There is around 50 to 60% unemployment rate at this time. Plus I told her there is no point for her to look a job, where she is going to work 10 or 12 day (6 days a week), just to get a miserly $120 a month.

February 12, 2009 - NOA1

Timeline
wow guys slowww down with the posts..im going insane here cant even go to the restroom....

Go ahead Maire. Trust me, if you go to the restroom the posts will not go anywhere. LMAO!!!!!!!

February 12, 2009 - NOA1

Timeline
Liz, she can't visit me she doesn't have any visa. she tried to get a tourist visa and they denied her. i am not great with the computer and sending pictures so i don't know what to do and where to send them. Brazil is very gorgeous.

If you have someplace like Photobucket where you can upload them, you can then pick the link for posting on websites and post them on here.

Roman - WOW! I can see why you wouldn't want her working that much for so little! I hope Marina can get over here VERY soon so she doesn't have to live like that anymore!

Hugs, Liz

**AOS Timeline**

Touch on I-485 - 3-18-10

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Would you mind me asking what part of Russia she is from? (if you told us her name I've forgotten...SORRY!) I got as far as Prague and Karlavary (not sure that's spelled right) when i lived in Germany. Had planned to go to Moscow but never made it.

Oksana lives in Novosibirsk which is in the Siberia region. Yes it really is as cold as you think it is. I personally loved her city, but didn't car for Moscow as much. Very expensive and extremely crowded. Novosibirsk is the third largest city in Russia, but it is very spread out and not so congested. Plus the last time I was there I made it the circus and saw a dancing bear. The culmination of a lifelong dream. It was cooler than I thought it would be.

Lee.gif

Timeline

If you have someplace like Photobucket where you can upload them, you can then pick the link for posting on websites and post them on here.

Roman - WOW! I can see why you wouldn't want her working that much for so little! I hope Marina can get over here VERY soon so she doesn't have to live like that anymore!

I hope that all of our SO would come here already and this nightmare would end. Plus Maire is really intriguing me with all of this talk about her Cuban cooking, which is as she puts it THE BEST. BBQ and MOJITOOOOOOOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 12, 2009 - NOA1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
wow guys slowww down with the posts..im going insane here cant even go to the restroom....

Go ahead Maire. Trust me, if you go to the restroom the posts will not go anywhere. LMAO!!!!!!!

*spanks*

MORE photos Marie! and don't forget the GOOD ones! :P

Edited by Richard-Joanna

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

Oksana lives in Novosibirsk which is in the Siberia region. Yes it really is as cold as you think it is. I personally loved her city, but didn't car for Moscow as much. Very expensive and extremely crowded. Novosibirsk is the third largest city in Russia, but it is very spread out and not so congested. Plus the last time I was there I made it the circus and saw a dancing bear. The culmination of a lifelong dream. It was cooler than I thought it would be.

Geeeez Novosibirsk???!!!! I know exactly what you are talking about, that whole region of Northern Russia is extremely cold. BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

February 12, 2009 - NOA1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.