• Richard-Joanna

• Maire

• lizandpat

• lee b

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cuba
Timeline
The idea that we were on this forum going crazy and becoming friends will be just a memory and a story later in life. Everything will work out just fine. Maire, you are lucky to have been able to be with your loved one. I only dream of the time we are together. I can only remember the times we were together. It will be soon everyone and happiness will pour out of each of us!!!! Patience!

a memory and a story later in life????NOT!!!!! we have to plan a reunion and get drunk and laugh at this crazy process....this has to be a must!!!!!!!!!!!

u guys are my redbull!!!for real....what would I do without this Feb thread????????

ps: Richard's ball disappointed me big time

You would drink Vodka straight up without a redbull. :)

:rofl:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
The idea that we were on this forum going crazy and becoming friends will be just a memory and a story later in life. Everything will work out just fine. Maire, you are lucky to have been able to be with your loved one. I only dream of the time we are together. I can only remember the times we were together. It will be soon everyone and happiness will pour out of each of us!!!! Patience!

a memory and a story later in life????NOT!!!!! we have to plan a reunion and get drunk and laugh at this crazy process....this has to be a must!!!!!!!!!!!

u guys are my redbull!!!for real....what would I do without this Feb thread????????

ps: Richard's ball disappointed me big time

You would drink Vodka straight up without a redbull. :)

:rofl:

Since I never been to Miami, I think that we should have the reunion in Maire's backyard. BBQ anyone?????

February 12, 2009 - NOA1

February 18 , 2009 - Touched

June 3, 2009 - NOA2 (Hardcopy June 8, 2009)

July 13, 2009 - Medical (Completed)

July 14, 2009 - Interview (PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

July 20, 2009 - Visa Received

August 9, 2009 at 4:25 pm - Arrived safely in JFK airport

September 25, 2009 - Getting Married

October 31, 2009 - Wedding Day

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Czech Republic
Timeline

I can tell you that I am going to whatever my BH wants to do for quite some time. SHe will be coming to America and I will show her around. If that means a trip to Miami for BBQ and Booze to celebrate with VJ folks...so be it. We have a tons of plans already but most of them are probably going to happen much later.

Edited by D_n_M

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

i am not disappointed i am just stating facts but we all will get approved within two weeks. i am telling you now. the people through the 10th of february will. no passing us over. lets go vsc!!!!!!!!!!!!

party at maires place. meet me at mary's place we r going to party. Bruce Springsteen.. ?Maire lets go and get our noa2.

44e4b32efa.png

1d4934864a.png

af0b479a5e.png

Timeline
i am not disappointed i am just stating facts but we all will get approved within two weeks. i am telling you now. the people through the 10th of february will. no passing us over. lets go vsc!!!!!!!!!!!!

party at maires place. meet me at mary's place we r going to party. Bruce Springsteen.. ?Maire lets go and get our noa2.

is that like a song from when I wasnt even born yet??? :whistle:

Timeline
I dont have a problem with that!!!!!Miami is the place to be!!!!!My backyard is the place to party!!!!lmao :thumbs:

Sounds like an awesome plan!!!!!!!!! Mojito's will be flowing non stop, along with some pressed Cuban sandwiches. :dance:

February 12, 2009 - NOA1

Timeline
I dont have a problem with that!!!!!Miami is the place to be!!!!!My backyard is the place to party!!!!lmao :thumbs:

Sounds like an awesome plan!!!!!!!!! Mojito's will be flowing non stop, along with some pressed Cuban sandwiches. :dance:

u bet!!!!!! :thumbs:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Maire it is a song from 2003. i hope you were born then. lol. or maybe this is all a dream? has anyone thought about that. We are all dreaming. But Maire we will party in miami and eat and drink and have a good old time.

44e4b32efa.png

1d4934864a.png

af0b479a5e.png

Timeline

Guys u always give me the best advise on everything...well of course ur my VJ family...but now i really need ur advise on this:

My SO's mother (who lives 6 blocks away from my house) has a best friend who has a daughter who visit her house on a daily basis. On my visit to Cuba I found out that this girl actually slept with my SO a couple of times on her visit to Cuba a couple of years ago( we werent together back then)...My question is should i be upset that she visits my in-laws house everyday? and the fact that nobody ever told me that they had something?

Edited by Maire

Timeline
Iam being serious guys...I hope u know this :unsure:

I would be very upset if you were joking. But I would need directions to you house. :whistle:

Edited by Roman&Marina

February 12, 2009 - NOA1

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
Guys u always give me the best advise on everything...well of course ur my VJ family...but now i really need ur advise on this:

My SO's mother (who lives 6 blocks away from my house) has a best friend who has a daughter who visit her house on a daily basis. On my visit to Cuba I found out that this girl actually slept with my SO a couple of times on her visit to Cuba a couple of years ago( we werent together back then)...My question is should i be upset that she visits my in-laws house everyday? and the fact that nobody ever told me that they had something?

I wouldn't be too upset about it, but I would be a little annoyed that noone ever mentioned anything about it. Has your future mother-in-law kept things from you before?

Lee.gif

Timeline

yeah i have the feeling that she is more interested in the visa that the relationship itself and as a result she wants to keep me happy nomatter what....I confronted him...someone came to tell me the first day i was there...he said it was the past and I understand I was just bothered that nobody ever told me they had something..specially when this girl is not only part of the past but its still involved with my in-laws in the present...he said he cant control what his mom does..which i agreee...Im more upset with her...cus it is very disrespectful specially after everything iam doing for him and how much I love him...Now I look back all the times i visit her and that girl was there..and i was naive to all this situation....

last night she went to my house to get a letter from him...I confronted her..cus I couldnt stay quiet..she was embarrased and didnt know what to say...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.