lizandpat

February 09 - VSC

11,191 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
They are working hard to get things straight. We will be approved this week, didn't you know?

ur so optimistic that I almost believed it...we have been saying the same every week for the past few months *sighs* :crying:

Maire did you hear that June is our month????? We are all getting approved this month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 12, 2009 - NOA1

February 18 , 2009 - Touched

June 3, 2009 - NOA2 (Hardcopy June 8, 2009)

July 13, 2009 - Medical (Completed)

July 14, 2009 - Interview (PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

July 20, 2009 - Visa Received

August 9, 2009 at 4:25 pm - Arrived safely in JFK airport

September 25, 2009 - Getting Married

October 31, 2009 - Wedding Day

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Richard-Joanna

• Maire

• lizandpat

• lee b

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cuba
Timeline
They are working hard to get things straight. We will be approved this week, didn't you know?

ur so optimistic that I almost believed it...we have been saying the same every week for the past few months *sighs* :crying:

Maire did you hear that June is our month????? We are all getting approved this month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why r u all mocking meeeeeeeeee?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Czech Republic
Timeline

Staying optimistic means keeping the faith. That means no crying emoticons are allowed! -_- Think positive... :yes: It's not always as easy as I say it, I know. Keep your brain occupied on something else... :bonk: It will be soon, you will be done with everything and VJ ill just be a memory! :dancing:

Edited by D_n_M

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I am just trying to keep my head above water like everyone else here. It is hard to stay positive, but the alternative is so much worse. So I just smile and push through the day knowing that its one less day without my baby.

Lee.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Czech Republic
Timeline

My BH knows how much i love her. I know how much she loves me. It is only a matter of time until she and I are together here. I have waited longer for other things in life and they have come and gone. It is inevitable she will be here this year. Sooner would be better but I am patient and will wait a lifetime for us to be together. (a lifetime would really suck though!!!!!)

Edited by D_n_M

Timeline

I do not know about everybody else, but I am definitely not mocking you. You will see June will be our month.

February 12, 2009 - NOA1

Timeline

I do not know about everybody else, but I am definitely not mocking you. You will see June will be our month.

OK drinks on me if that happens!!!!!!!!!! :blush:

Edited by Maire

Timeline

As a person of Russian decent, I should warn you that this might be extremely costly for you. :D

February 12, 2009 - NOA1

Timeline

As a person of Russian decent, I should warn you that this might be extremely costly for you. :D

I dont care! Show me the NOA2 and u can drink all u want :dance:

Timeline

Does it have to be NOA2 for your case or any NOA2??????? :P

February 12, 2009 - NOA1

Timeline

is that a trick question? :angry:

Timeline

is that a trick question? :angry:

Ok ok ok. I figure that all of us are going to get tanked when we received our second approvals.

February 12, 2009 - NOA1

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Maire i am upset because i checked my mail and nothing. it hasn't come in yet.. very depressing. i am wioth you maire very sad. this is just taking to long here.

44e4b32efa.png

1d4934864a.png

af0b479a5e.png

Timeline
Maire i am upset because i checked my mail and nothing. it hasn't come in yet.. very depressing. i am wioth you maire very sad. this is just taking to long here.

Yeah iam stressed/upset/anxious/frustrated/aggravated blah blah blah....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.