• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline
good luck SNS!

jax, I can always count on you for morning coffee *hearts*

staashi...did u try a sock in her mouth? :devil: lol :D

Thanks, though they are wanting more for the car than I am willing to give based on its value. I hate buying used cars as you can never be for sure you are getting a good deal or you must go through a lot of trouble to get the car checked out.

...going to work. Alhamdulillah. Have a good day ya'll.

Have fun :P

Married: May 28th, 2007

Arrived in the US: December 10th, 2008

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Have a Terrific Tuesday everyone!!!!

I am back at work today.....Brittany my daughter is feeling a little better today bit not much....however, she tired to go to school because she has a test....she texted me and said she is not feeling very well and not sure if she will make it through the day so keep your fingers crossed she makes it and feels better.

We also got free lunch today at work so that was a plus. :dance:

Nothing else going on here....so everyone have a blessed day!!! (F)

Cheryl

This is my hump day just before a 6 day holiday and then another 3 day work week. :dance:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline
are the rest of you receiving more than unseasonably warm temps today??

We gotta be near 60 :D:thumbs:

woke up this morning to 72 degrees but cloudy with a good good chance of rain. yay rain :dance:

I love Houston winter. :dance:

Pandora and Hesam

K-3 Visa

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Montreal, Canada

Marriage : 2008-08-29 in Canada

I-130 Sent : 2008-10-14

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-10-20

I-130F NOA2 : 2009-05-04

I-129F Sent : 2008-11-25

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-11-28

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-05-04

NVC Received : 2009-05-12

Packet 3 Received : 2009-05-19

Packet 3 Sent : 2009-06-10

Interview: 2009-09-10 APPROVED

See my interview experience here: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...=217544&hl=

Visa Received : 2009-09-16

US Entry : 2009-09-27

EAD received: 2009-12-21

AOS interview: 2010-02-05 (medical exam missing from documents)

Recieved RFE for missing medical exam that they lost. Submitted new exam March 10, 2010.

Notified that he is in background checks after submitting three service requests: July, 2010

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

i'm enjoying this warm weather, given the backside of the house is open right now - installation of new doors.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

Happy Tuesday everyone!!

Good morning everyone. Coffee is a must this morning. We were out trying to find a decent used car yesterday. I already have car payments with my current car that will take a little less than two years to pay off so I don't want any other payments. This means paying cash which we set aside $2000. Finding a decent car for my husband at that price is not easy but we are doing a lot of shopping around. We found one car we liked and negotiated the price but I have to wait until this morning to see if they will take my offer.

Anyway, have a great day everyone.

did you try craiglist? thats where we got our last car :)

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Im finally coming around after spending a weekend + with a 104 temp. That was rough.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hello MENA *WAVES* WELLLLLLLL I start work Thursday morning 8am YIKES!! We will see how that goes for me the insomniac haha!!

Its 63 and storming here today. I love the rain and storms! As long as them swirly suckers stay away! Had a run in with one of them in April last year where I live! I can do without that again!

GOOD DAY TO ALL

BRITTANY

event.png

Im finally coming around after spending a weekend + with a 104 temp. That was rough.

good gracious woman! did u take an ice bath? I hope it wasn't up there for very long. I know it would be very bad if I had one that high for that long coz I have very few normal brain cells remaining and high temps frying those...well...let's just not think about that lol!!! I'm glad ur starting to feel better.

btw houston weather SUCKS and it's about to suck even more coz summer is rounding the corner......

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Hello MENA ladies. 60 degrees (freezing!!!) here but sunny and beautiful. Southern CA weather is such a blessing!

I hope you're all having a great day!

:protest:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.