Tahoma

DS forms

4 posts in this topic

I tried to fill up the DS156K form but it wont accept any characters. Why is this so?

Is handwritten accepted?

I have no problem filling up the DS 156 and DS 157.

Also, did you put the exact date(mm-dd-yy) of your education history on DS 156 form? I cant recall the exact date of the schoolyear. I can only remember the month & year.

Any advice? :)

~Baby

I tried to fill up the DS156K form but it wont accept any characters. Why is this so?

Is handwritten accepted?

I have no problem filling up the DS 156 and DS 157.

Also, did you put the exact date(mm-dd-yy) of your education history on DS 156 form? I cant recall the exact date of the schoolyear. I can only remember the month & year.

Any advice? :)

~Baby

I had no problem with the 156K form but I think if you do not have the most current version of Adobe Reader there could be problems with it.

If you use a black ink I think hand written is ok too.

Shir did not put any information in the DS-157, box 17. Do you mean DS-157 rather than DS-156??

Phil

kp7cnfvctuzu.png

Thanks for the advice Phil.

Yes, it is DS 157. Thanks for the correction. Wow, she just left it blank or did she just leave the date blank?

Also, When I print the DS 156 form, the 3rd page generated a barcode. On this page, there are also items # 30- 31(Additional visits to the us, additional visa issuances), is it ok that they are also blank or do I have to put NONE?

Will try to upgrade my acrobat and hope it will work.

~Baby

Thanks for the advice Phil.

Yes, it is DS 157. Thanks for the correction. Wow, she just left it blank or did she just leave the date blank?

Also, When I print the DS 156 form, the 3rd page generated a barcode. On this page, there are also items # 30- 31(Additional visits to the us, additional visa issuances), is it ok that they are also blank or do I have to put NONE?

Will try to upgrade my acrobat and hope it will work.

~Baby

DS-156

If you look on page 1 you will see box 29, if you enter data there it shows up on page 3 in box 29

the same thing happens with boxes 30 and 31...

DS-157 box 17

She left the entire box empty.

Phil

kp7cnfvctuzu.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.