JeanneVictoria

Saturday!

46 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Annie do you get your diapers there? I swear the costco brand diapers are way better quality than any of the name brands. from one costcoholic to another.

I try not to go there with my husband because he's got the 'stick to the list' mentality too. bah humbug!

YES! I love their diapers and wipes! Awesome and the babies have never had a leak issue ever w/ them. Best brand (Kirkland). We need to live closer..we can leave the hubby's home and go shop till we drop. I also enjoy sampling around the store on weekends...:lol:

Have you tried the hummos they carry there or Tritip (marinated) steak? OMG to die for :P

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Annie do you get your diapers there? I swear the costco brand diapers are way better quality than any of the name brands. from one costcoholic to another.

I try not to go there with my husband because he's got the 'stick to the list' mentality too. bah humbug!

YES! I love their diapers and wipes! Awesome and the babies have never had a leak issue ever w/ them. Best brand (Kirkland). We need to live closer..we can leave the hubby's home and go shop till we drop. I also enjoy sampling around the store on weekends...:lol:

Have you tried the hummos they carry there or Tritip (marinated) steak? OMG to die for :P

Oooohhh... I love their hummus (I'm sure it's the same that we have at Sam's). And yes, the store sampling is always good.

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Oh goodie, we are off to spend money :blink:

yay claudeth! :dance:

:P

She was actually good today, hardly spend anything at all. Of course we will be going to Costco tomorrow so that will be a different story :unsure:

I adore Costco...God, I can't walk out of there EVER under 100 dollars...every darn trip its a nightmare. :P I upgraded to the Executive membership because I'm a "Costco-A-Holic" :lol: My hubby started making me make a list and sticking to it...if its not on there, we can't have it. (I still slide stuff in the cart when he's not looking) :devil:

sounds like me and home depot :D

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

Oooohhh... I love their hummus (I'm sure it's the same that we have at Sam's). And yes, the store sampling is always good.

yeah the hummus is really good and yes we've had the tritip too (mmm). we also love the stuffed salmon and last week I tried the frozen kungpao chicken and it was super good too :). I have to say though that I actually prefer Trader Joe's hummus, especially the spicy cilantro one.

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Filed: Timeline

yeah the hummus is really good and yes we've had the tritip too (mmm). we also love the stuffed salmon and last week I tried the frozen kungpao chicken and it was super good too :). I have to say though that I actually prefer Trader Joe's hummus, especially the spicy cilantro one.

Oh my...I saw the stuffed salmon this past week! I was about to grab it ... now I'm going back :P I adore Trader Joe's too...i haven't tried the hummus there...so guess what I will be doing this weekend! Trader Joe trip! :dance: I typically go for my vitamins there as I swear by the Prenatal Vitamins for my hair, skin and nails...amazing stuff! :thumbs:

Noura, I think Sams is the same as well. I buy the babies formula from Sam's. :D

Oh goodie, we are off to spend money :blink:

yay claudeth! :dance:

:P

She was actually good today, hardly spend anything at all. Of course we will be going to Costco tomorrow so that will be a different story :unsure:

I adore Costco...God, I can't walk out of there EVER under 100 dollars...every darn trip its a nightmare. :P I upgraded to the Executive membership because I'm a "Costco-A-Holic" :lol: My hubby started making me make a list and sticking to it...if its not on there, we can't have it. (I still slide stuff in the cart when he's not looking) :devil:

sounds like me and home depot :D

Home depot is dangerous for the men in my life as well! :P

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good Morning MENA and Happy Sat...been a bit since I have been here, just wanted to stop in to say hi and wish you all well!!!!! Hope everybody is having a great day!!! Melinda:)

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Good Morning MENA and Happy Sat...been a bit since I have been here, just wanted to stop in to say hi and wish you all well!!!!! Hope everybody is having a great day!!! Melinda:)

Melinda it is so nice to see you around....How are things going with you? Take care Sweetie. (F)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Does anyone have BJ's near them? One just opened up close to us and we got a "free trial membership" for a day. OMG. I came out of there $450 poorer!!! :crying: My husband's blood rushed from his face and I thought the EMT's were gonna have to get him. I had to explain though that now except for milk, eggs and the occaisional extra trip to the market we're all set for like a month. We normally spend about $250/week between food shopping and CVS trips (tylenol, shampoo, body wash, kleenex, etc.) so now it's like $112/week + maybe $25/week for the extras. I think at the end of the month he'll feel better.

Anyhoo I LOVE the spring chicken rolls!!!! The hummus is "ok" but I like to mix it with olive oil and some tabouli salad to make a dip for draggers like cucumbers, celery, etc.

We had the sirloin strips tonight and they were sooo melt in your mouth yummy and super thick. Now I have to convince my ex husband that since he owes me over $15k in back child support he should just reface my kitchen and give me a ton more storage space since I have no place to put all of this stuff! :blink:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Morning Mena.

Its 50 degrees here (which is practically shorts weather for us chicagoins) My dad and sofyan are out car shopping, dad is trading his 2001 in for something new and sofyan is looking for a 2nd car for us. I hope they come home successful. I am sitting here with baby, wanting to go shopping but I have been cut off of funds for 2 weeks til we get a car (We are paying cash) So i sit, and try to think of something to do that doesnt involve money. Needless to say I havent come up with anything yet. oh well

Zaid is cutting 2 more teeth which will now make 6....He is miserable wth a runny nose. I cannot believe how big he is getting. Standing, clapping, waving bye bye, and even repeating words. (Dada, Joe-joe, papa, and mama.) He has this new game where he crawls around with the dog and makes growling noises to mimic the dog, its pretty funny. My baby boy :(

oh enough rant, I hope everyone has a great day!!! Enjoy the weather!

Kelly

I hear ya!

Not having money sucks!

Happy Saturday MENA (F)

My MIL is packed and ready to go :( I'm so sad...I'm going to miss her a lot.

The children are just adorable

is that you ducking behind her??? LOL

your blonde hair is a dead give away!

you crack me up Annie

Dear MENA confidants,

Happy Saturday...

Just wanted to pop in and give you an update. My husband received his green card this week!

:star: :star: :star: :star:

As always, thanks for all your support and insight and good advice!

Much luck to all of us!

hz

OH CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

that must be a great feeling for him!

I will pray he finds a job quickly!

Does anyone have BJ's near them? One just opened up close to us and we got a "free trial membership" for a day. OMG. I came out of there $450 poorer!!! :crying: My husband's blood rushed from his face and I thought the EMT's were gonna have to get him. I had to explain though that now except for milk, eggs and the occaisional extra trip to the market we're all set for like a month. We normally spend about $250/week between food shopping and CVS trips (tylenol, shampoo, body wash, kleenex, etc.) so now it's like $112/week + maybe $25/week for the extras. I think at the end of the month he'll feel better.

Anyhoo I LOVE the spring chicken rolls!!!! The hummus is "ok" but I like to mix it with olive oil and some tabouli salad to make a dip for draggers like cucumbers, celery, etc.

We had the sirloin strips tonight and they were sooo melt in your mouth yummy and super thick. Now I have to convince my ex husband that since he owes me over $15k in back child support he should just reface my kitchen and give me a ton more storage space since I have no place to put all of this stuff! :blink:

Pumpkin head

I do love BJ's

Havent been there in years but when you got a hubby and 3 kids it sure is more practical so shop that way

I need to go there

I got the free trial in the mail too some months ago but I like so spend there ! I need some serious flow when I walk in that place!

They have everything and back in the day when I used be the hostess alot for kids' parties and holidays you couldnt beat BJ's

also their cakes R DA BOMB! :thumbs:

as far as packin kids lunches and snacks...Bj's is the place!

When I had infants/toddlers I always bought my diapers there, I took my coupons and I got a great deal

Geez....I think I need to head over there soon

I cant believe your ex owes you that much! :blink:

that is nuts, I do hope you get it back someday

Unfortunately for me, I am the one paying child support :(

and I have the ex who always has it in for me :unsure:

Edited by sandrila

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Melinda it is so nice to see you around....How are things going with you? Take care Sweetie. (F)

Thanks Cheryl, things are going well..Tarek is working - - yahoo...and life is fast paced..but overall things are going really good...we have our interview for AOS...in a few weeks...moving faster actually than I imagined....hope all is well, mel

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hey Mel! Long time no see. :luv: :luv: :luv:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.