taj'samericanwife

lucky FEBRUARY 2009 FILERS

3,711 posts in this topic

Yep got ours too!!! Woohoo!! I KNEW those goofballs in Montreal wouldn't wait until the 2nd week of July to schedule. We're August 19th!! Holliday, oh Holliday - where are you?? When is yours?? BTW cmls, did you see every single one of us waiting for an interview in Montreal got one? Way to go Montreal! :dance::dance:

WOO HOOO!!!!

I want one too :crying:

patience girly patience - mantra to myself

OMG I have a heart under my name, I'm a platinum member now - what do I get????

I think that heart means you talk too much. :rofl: Just kiddin' of course. I wanted to stand in for Vareska and blow you some #######. :luv:

Ahhh I see how it is......

first you pour salt and then you just rub it in. :angry:

See I can dish it too :whistle:

Dang girls (and guys) I was supposed to go for my run a half an hour ago and see what y'all have started!

Edited by WhidbeyGirl

VISA JOURNEY

USCIS Journey

02/23/09 ............I-130 sent

03/27/09.............NOA2

TOTAL 32 DAYS

NVC Journey

04/15/09.............Case # Assigned

07/10/09.............Interview assigned

TOTAL 105 DAYS

Embassy Journey

07/14/09.............Forward the case to Embassy in Dakar, Senegal

09/28/09.............Visa in Hand

TOTAL 80 DAYS

VISA GRAND TOTAL 217 DAYS

US CITIZENSHIP JOURNEY

Conditional Resident Journey

09/29/09.............POE New York PIECE OF CAKE!!!

10/27/09.............2 year Green card received

TOTAL 29 DAYS

Removal of Conditions Journey

07/18/11.............I-751 packet sent

03/23/12............10yr GC Received

TOTAL 249 DAYS

Naturalization Journey

07/03/12.............N-400 packet sent

07/23/12.............Resent N-400 packet (husband FORGOT check!)

08/23/12.............Biometrics done

09/12/12.............Interview letter received

10/16/12.............Interview scheduled

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think that heart means you talk too much. :rofl: Just kiddin' of course. I wanted to stand in for Vareska and blow you some #######. :luv:

You did very well in my absence, I am proud of you :thumbs:

12/05/11.......................Filed I-751

12/06/11.......................NOA

01/03/12......................BIO

09/10/12..................... Approved

09/21/12..................... Received GC

You did very well in my absence, I am proud of you :thumbs:

Ya you would be :huh:

Anyways......

Had to do some research because I don't have an interview date yet :)

So far the following countries have given out interviews for the month of August:

IR1/CR1:

Canada

Colombia

Egypt

Jamica

Japan

Phippines

UK

K3:

none

K1:

Dominican Republic

Ghana

Greenland

Laos

Russia

Turkey

interviews for the month of September

K1:

Cuba

Iran

VISA JOURNEY

USCIS Journey

TOTAL 32 DAYS

NVC Journey

TOTAL 105 DAYS

Embassy Journey

TOTAL 80 DAYS

US CITIZENSHIP JOURNEY

TOTAL 29 DAYS

TOTAL 249 DAYS

Naturalization Journey

AUGUST 19TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOHOO!!!!

It's been a great day! I was out of town visiting my Dad (he lives about 5 hours away), and I called my work around 4:00 to speak to my boss and he told me that I'm allowed to go away for a month!! That is so awesome, because it's gonna be a pain in the butt to them to shuffle people around for a month, only to have me come back for a month, and then leave for good. My boss and his boss both rule so much. Anyway, so that's exciting. I'm going to leave next week to hang out with my husband until near the end of July...

Anyway, so then around 8:00, my husband called, and I called him back, and I had a weird feeling that he knew the interview date, because I thought it was unusual for him to call when he knew I was on the road. Heh. He said "hey, if I was going to give you some news, should I give it to you while you're driving?" So I said "yes, when is the interview?!!!??" Heheh. SO FREAKING EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm all babbly.

02/13/09 -

:)

02/19/09 - I-130 mailed out

02/27/09 - NOA1

03/19/09 - NOA2

05/07/09 - NVC CASE COMPLETE!

06/23/09 - Received interview appointment letter via email! Yay!

08/19/09 -Interview! SUCCESS!! (Wanna read a ridiculously long interview review? Click the link!)

08/21/09 - Visa received!

09/11/09 - POE (Alexandria Bay, NY)

09/28/09 - Received Permanent Resident card

06/28/11 - Sent 1-751 to VSC

07/29/11 - Biometrics appointment (OKC)

01/20/12 - I-751 approved!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

WHOOHOO!!!!

It's been a great day! I was out of town visiting my Dad (he lives about 5 hours away), and I called my work around 4:00 to speak to my boss and he told me that I'm allowed to go away for a month!! That is so awesome, because it's gonna be a pain in the butt to them to shuffle people around for a month, only to have me come back for a month, and then leave for good. My boss and his boss both rule so much. Anyway, so that's exciting. I'm going to leave next week to hang out with my husband until near the end of July...

Anyway, so then around 8:00, my husband called, and I called him back, and I had a weird feeling that he knew the interview date, because I thought it was unusual for him to call when he knew I was on the road. Heh. He said "hey, if I was going to give you some news, should I give it to you while you're driving?" So I said "yes, when is the interview?!!!??" Heheh. SO FREAKING EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm all babbly.

Well ya gotta love that, we'll be there at the same time. What a riot! :dance: Wow, you really DID have a great day. I'm so glad you got the month off of work. Life's going to be awesome for you while you wait for the interview. So I guess it's safe to assume you'll be doing the medical after you get back or are you going to try and squeeze it in before you leave next week?

I LOVED the way you said you're all babbly. What a great word! I'm just sitting here like a drunk moron with a goofy smile on my face and about every 5 minutes I start giggling like I need a straight jacket. There is no way in hell we're ever going to sleep tonight! :lol:

WHOOHOO!!!!

Well ya gotta love that, we'll be there at the same time. What a riot! :dance: Wow, you really DID have a great day. I'm so glad you got the month off of work. Life's going to be awesome for you while you wait for the interview. So I guess it's safe to assume you'll be doing the medical after you get back or are you going to try and squeeze it in before you leave next week?

I LOVED the way you said you're all babbly. What a great word! I'm just sitting here like a drunk moron with a goofy smile on my face and about every 5 minutes I start giggling like I need a straight jacket. There is no way in hell we're ever going to sleep tonight! :lol:

Careful you two - you get too goofy and babbly you'll be in the rubber room and then never get to the interview!

VISA JOURNEY

USCIS Journey

TOTAL 32 DAYS

NVC Journey

TOTAL 105 DAYS

Embassy Journey

TOTAL 80 DAYS

US CITIZENSHIP JOURNEY

TOTAL 29 DAYS

TOTAL 249 DAYS

Naturalization Journey

Timeline

WHOOHOO!!!!

Careful you two - you get too goofy and babbly you'll be in the rubber room and then never get to the interview!

Technically only Holliday needs to be lucid for an interview since she's the Canadian. I'm just going along for moral support... although I should probably try to act normal since I'm the USC. :lol:

Haha whatever! I got a letter from my doctor saying I'm NOT insane... just in case. I'm not kidding, I did. I'm not taking any chances here!

This is SOOO AWESOME! Yeah, so I intend to try to schedule my interview for the week after July 25th in Montreal. If that doesn't work, I may try to schedule it the week before July 25th in Toronto. I'll have to see what my options are. Montreal is more convenient for me, but if I went to Toronto, I'd have an excuse to go to the Hockey Hall of Fame... I have to do that before I move, because it's ridiculous that I've lived here my whole life and I've never been.

I need to not think or try to make decisions now. Maybe I AM insane. My doctor may have been wrong in giving me that letter. Heh.

02/13/09 -

:)

02/19/09 - I-130 mailed out

02/27/09 - NOA1

03/19/09 - NOA2

05/07/09 - NVC CASE COMPLETE!

06/23/09 - Received interview appointment letter via email! Yay!

08/19/09 -Interview! SUCCESS!! (Wanna read a ridiculously long interview review? Click the link!)

08/21/09 - Visa received!

09/11/09 - POE (Alexandria Bay, NY)

09/28/09 - Received Permanent Resident card

06/28/11 - Sent 1-751 to VSC

07/29/11 - Biometrics appointment (OKC)

01/20/12 - I-751 approved!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

congrats to Sombercat, Holliday, and Clms on your interview schedules. now is where the count down REALLY begins! :thumbs:

Visa Journey

CR-1 Visa Journey

11/07/08 ............Married

02/13/09 ............I-130 sent

02/16/09 ............I-130 delivered

02/23/09.............NOA1

02/24/09.............Touched

02/28/09............ NOA1 Hard Copy

03/25/09.............NOA2

03/30/09.............NOA2 Hard Copy

NVC Journey

04/17/09.............DS-3032 and AOS bill generated

04/17/09.............DS-3032 sent (email+mail)

04/17/09.............AOS PAID (online)

04/20/09.............AOS package sent

04/20/09.............DS-3032 accepted

04/22/09.............IV Fee bill generated

04/22/09.............IV bill PAID (online)

04/27/09.............DS-230 sent to NVC

04/30/09.............Case under Final Review

05/07/09.............RFE (Ques 20 DS-230)

05/09/09.............Resend DS-230

05/13/09.............DS-230 Received and Under Review

05/20/09.............Case complete at NVC

Embassy Journey

06-08-09.............Case Arrived at Embassy in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

06-22-09.............Medical Exam

07-29-09.............Visa Interview

07-29-09.............Visa Approved

08-05-09.............Visa in Hand

08-24-09.............POE - (San Francisco, California)

09-04-09.............Green Card Arrived in Mail

12-04-09.............SSN Card Arrived in Mail

.png

Timeline
congrats to Sombercat, Holliday, and Clms on your interview schedules. now is where the count down REALLY begins! :thumbs:

Thanks a bunch Kevin. Now we know what you feel like. :yes:

Holliday, you're lucky you got the letter from the doc BEFORE you got the interview date. lol I'm thinking my husband might need one as he's called me back twice since I originally called to tell him. We're talking moving trucks, Montreal hotels, last day of work, you name it. We've all lost it! :energy: #######, it's 10:30 - half an hour past my bedtime. How the hell am I ever going to sleep tonight? lol

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline

WHOOHOO!!!!

Whidbey,

I am sure I will not get an August interview since the interview I saw that was scheduled for Egypt today was for someone who finished NVC in May and we finished in June. What do you think?

Betsy El Sum

Thanks Vareska - You are next :)

You are definitely next so get ready! :star:

I hope not, because we are not in a good place right now ...

Pray for us that we get delayed by an RFE or something...

Anyway, I need your prayers now for us NOT TO BE APPROVED QUICKLY :lol: :lol: :lol:

12/05/11.......................Filed I-751

12/06/11.......................NOA

01/03/12......................BIO

09/10/12..................... Approved

09/21/12..................... Received GC

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

:dance: :dance: :dance: Congratulations to Clms, Sombercat & Holliday for getting an interview date. Isn't it great that Clms and Somber got the same date? Aww, you could meet at the embassy :):thumbs:

Congratulations to FEISAL for case complete :dance: :dance: :dance:

Driade, don't worry about a thing, I didn't even bother about this, so breathe, get your things set up :thumbs:

I'm expecting our case to be completed by the end of the week, of course only if there are no RFE's. Hopefully not!!!

Any other good news today? :luv:

bulgaria_mwp.gifusa_mwp.gif

CSC USCIS ~CR-1 Visa~ Journey

2009-02-19 : I-130 package sent_________________2009-02-20 : I-130 Received in Chicago, IL

2009-02-27 : NOA1 Approved____________________2009-05-04 : NOA2 Approved

NVC ~CR-1 Visa~ Journey

2009-05-11 : NVC case # assigned

2009-05-19 : DS-3032/AOS Bill Generated__________2009-05-20 : DS-3032 e-mailed; AOS/I-864 Bill (paid online $70)

2009-05-26 : Sent In Completed I-864

2009-06-04 : e-mailed DS-3032 accepted by NVC____2009-06-04 : IV Fee bill generated, paid online $400

2009-06-08 : DS-230 mailed to NVC

2009-07-10 : Case complete - in 141 days

2009-07-21 : Interview expedite request e-mailed to NVC

2009-07-27 : NVC replied NO to expedite request

2009-07-29 : NVC e-mailed an interview date for Sept.15th

2009-08-07 : Case left NVC

2009-08-10 : DHL shipped file

2009-08-12 : Case received in USEM, Sofia

2009-08-24 : Medical scheduled

2009-08-25 : Interview re-scheduled

2009-08-28 : Visa in hand

2009-09-01 : US entry - Boston, MA

2009-09-15 : Welcome letter sent (21st Sept received)

2009-09-30 : GC production ordered

2009-10-08 : GC received

2010-02-01 : little D was born :)

VSC ~ROC~ Journey

2011-06-03 : mailed ROC package

2011-06-06: ROC NOA1

2011-07-08: Biometrics appointment

2012-02-25: GC Approval

2012-03-....: PGC received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.