Ahmed N Cheryl

What are you getting your Mena Man for Valentine's Day???

123 posts in this topic

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hicham just SURPRISED me with flowers that were just delivered to my office! We are planning on going out to dinner tonight for Valentines instead of Saturday so we had agreed not to do anything for each other so I was really surprised! I still got him a present too.....

A webcam so he can see his family when he talks to them.

SO....what else will Hicham get for Valetine's Day....hmmmmm.... :devil:

:whistle:

Edited by allousa
MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Awww how sweet, Alli! He's a keeper. :luv:

Hicham just SURPRISED me with flowers that were just delivered to my office! We are planning on going out to dinner tonight for Valentines instead of Saturday so we had agreed not to do anything for each other so I was really surprised! I still got him a present too.....

A webcam so he can see his family when he talks to them.

SO....what else will Hicham get for Valetine's Day....hmmmmm.... :devil:

:whistle:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Husband is getting a tool set...and a list of things that I want done to the house. :wub:

What a smart wife you are :devil:

I know...I'm so romantic. :whistle:

0nboVVg.jpg0nbom6.png

moAOm6.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
Husband is getting a tool set...and a list of things that I want done to the house. :wub:

What a smart wife you are :devil:

I know...I'm so romantic. :whistle:

Is that the equivalent of a husband buying his wife a cookbook with all his favorite dishes hi-lighted ? :whistle:

Your baby is adorable, BTW !!

6042646_bodyshot_300x400.gif

weight.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Hi everyone. I was just wondering what you all have decided to do for your Mena Man for Valentine's Day? I am having a hard time deciding. I am almost sure we will join the Arab Valentine Day Party in Atlanta but I still need a present. If you don't mind sharing I would love to know. :yes:

Sending ROSES to my wife. all the way to Morocco:)

How can you send flowers to Morocco? We've wanted to send some to his mom, but couldn't find a company that delivers there....

met online May 2006

visited him in Morocco July 2006

K-1 petition sent late September 2006 after second visit

December 2006 - third trip - went for his visa interview (stood outside all day)

visa approved! arrived here together right before Christmas 2006

married January 2007

AOS paperwork sent February 2007

RFE (yipee)

another RFE (yikes)

AOS approval July 2007

sent Removal of Conditions paperwork 01 May 2009

received I-751 NOA 14 May 2009

received ASC appt. notice 28 May 2009

biometrics appt. 12 June 2009

I-751 approval date 25 Sept 2009 (no updates on the system - still says 'received'/"initial review")

19 Oct 2009 - got text message "card production ordered"

24 Oct 2009 - actual card in the mail box!

sent his N-400 - 14 May 2010

check cashed 27 May 2010

NOA received 29 May 2010 (dated 24 May)

Biometrics Appointment Letter received 17 June 2010

Biometrics scheduled for 08 July 2010; walk-in successfully done in Philadelphia 07 July 2010

02 Oct 2010 - FINALLY got email saying the case was being transferred to the local office. Hoping to get his interview letter soon...

05 Oct 2010 - received interview letter!!!!

08 November 2010 - scheduled for N-400 interview

- went together for interview; file isn't there - need to wait to be rescheduled

Jan 2011 - went for Infopass

25 Feb 2011 - interview

19 April 2011 - Infopass

8 July 2011 - HE'S FINALLY A CITIZEN - WOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30 July 2011 - citizenship party

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I put this in today's thread but Im getting my husband a membership to a boxing club here. He's wanted to do it for sometime so I hope he'll like it.

May 11 '09 - Case Approved 10 yr card in the mail

June - 10 yr card recieved

Feb. 19, 2010 - N-400 Application sent to Phoenix Lockbox

April 3, 2010 - Biometrics

May 17,2010 - Citizenship Test - Minneapolis, MN

July 16, 2010- Retest (writing portion)

October 13, 2010 - Oath Ceremony

Journey Complete!

s-age.png

s-age.png

Oh Rajaa, be prepared for soccer 24-7. Thank goodness we have enough TVs in the house I can watch something else in another room if I want to. I got a TV in the dining room so he can watch soccer while he does dishes. It was funny because he kept saying we didn't need one, but now that we have it it's always on. Thank goodness I got it free or he never would have approved it and wouldn't be enjoying it so much.

We were discussing this last night and he told me he had been planning to get me a bike!? :wacko: We were discussing a week or so ago that the bike I have is really a men's bike and I don't like it and that's why I never ride it, and that he needs one too. I had no idea that conversation was still in his head. I guess that means he really wants a bike for valentine's day - but it's going to have to wait until his birthday.

Amera, I've got a 100 pound punching bag my youngest son left I wish I could give you for your husband to work out with. Right now it's just sitting in a corner because I have nowhere to hang it. Membership in a boxing club is a really creative gift. I hope he likes it.

Edited by honeyblonde

:dance::dance: I'm SOOO thankful my hubby hates sports :P No soccer, no baseball games :dance::dance:

mine too, thank God. but he does like some really corny sci-fi movies. he rented one from the redbox the other day that had kid from kid n play in it. :hehe:

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

:dance::dance: I'm SOOO thankful my hubby hates sports :P No soccer, no baseball games :dance::dance:

mine too, thank God. but he does like some really corny sci-fi movies. he rented one from the redbox the other day that had kid from kid n play in it. :hehe:

OMG..that's so funny! "whatever happened to ----" I used to live near them...they'd be at local resturaunts near our town in NJ. My hubbys a movie freak so we see so many new and old crazy movies plus his old egyptian favorites that he can't help playing over and over :P

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Syria
Timeline

after i got the in islam we dont celebrate this holiday speech he said but because he loves me he will take me to a nice restaurant in a differnt city then what we live. he is online searching for something in cleveland...i already hit the pittsburg seach. wonder what he will come up with?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.