will&juvy

manila 2nd interview done

24 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

to answer the question from stevee we gave them corespondence dating back to 2006 when we first met along with photocopies of my passport,airline tickets

,boarding passes, hotel reciepts for 21 days,photo's of myself and juvy together,photo's of me at her family farm with ALL her neighors and family there,

photo's of my brother and his filipina wife together, proof that my brother was in the philippines too,letters from my brother and his wife stating that they did introduce us but

did not arrange any thing for us ,yahoo messanger conversations dating back to 2006,mail dating back to 2006,$4500+ USD in moneygam reciepts,and a form from

philippines immigration that proved myself and my brother both visited the philippines and got into no trouble during our stay.we also submitted the original I-129 stating the fact that

we met thru my brother and his filipina wife,,which was the main red flag fo them that started all this in the first place.It would seem to me that the fact that we have been together since 2006

would be enough proof that we're a real relationship in itslef,,,an arranged married would last 6 months let alone 2 1/2 years.

Now to answer another question posed.... they ask her personal questions such as if we had sex, they ask her questions about immigration law,which juvy does not know;i'm the one who did

all the research, how we met, what website we met thru,and lots of questions about my brother and his wife.I didnt question juvy to much on the subject i htought she went thru enough as it is.

Will

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
to answer the question from stevee we gave them corespondence dating back to 2006 when we first met along with photocopies of my passport,airline tickets

,boarding passes, hotel reciepts for 21 days,photo's of myself and juvy together,photo's of me at her family farm with ALL her neighors and family there,

photo's of my brother and his filipina wife together, proof that my brother was in the philippines too,letters from my brother and his wife stating that they did introduce us but

did not arrange any thing for us ,yahoo messanger conversations dating back to 2006,mail dating back to 2006,$4500+ USD in moneygam reciepts,and a form from

philippines immigration that proved myself and my brother both visited the philippines and got into no trouble during our stay.we also submitted the original I-129 stating the fact that

we met thru my brother and his filipina wife,,which was the main red flag fo them that started all this in the first place.It would seem to me that the fact that we have been together since 2006

would be enough proof that we're a real relationship in itslef,,,an arranged married would last 6 months let alone 2 1/2 years.

Now to answer another question posed.... they ask her personal questions such as if we had sex, they ask her questions about immigration law,which juvy does not know;i'm the one who did

all the research, how we met, what website we met thru,and lots of questions about my brother and his wife.I didnt question juvy to much on the subject i htought she went thru enough as it is.

Will

That's true, introduced by a relative it makes them thought that it will be an arrange marriage or fix marriage, that,s what happen to my friend too becuase the guy was a friend of her Aunt they went together to Philippines introduced to her it cause problem during the process also but she got approved though, but it looks like you have enough evidence so far more than mine before with my K-1 hehehehe, but you know what keep calling them send email to them everyday if you can she's under AR right now? keep praying be positive okey.....

EAD APPLICATION:

2009-01-10 ----- E-filed EAD Application

2009-01-20 ------NOA1 Receipt Notice

2009-01-22 ------Biometrics appointment recieved by mail

2009-02-11-------Biometrics Date (done smoothly)

2009-4-15 -------- EAD Approved

2009-4-24 -------- EAD Received by mail ( yyyeeeeessssss)

5bmhyctuim6.png

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Will

Edited by steveee

EAD APPLICATION:

2009-01-10 ----- E-filed EAD Application

2009-01-20 ------NOA1 Receipt Notice

2009-01-22 ------Biometrics appointment recieved by mail

2009-02-11-------Biometrics Date (done smoothly)

2009-4-15 -------- EAD Approved

2009-4-24 -------- EAD Received by mail ( yyyeeeeessssss)

5bmhyctuim6.png

Timeline

"we also submitted the original I-129 stating the fact that

we met thru my brother and his filipina wife,,which was the main red flag fo them that started all this in the first place.It would seem to me that the fact that we have been together since 2006 " <------MAJOR RED FLAG!!!!! EXTREME RED FLAG!!!!!

Will

• 1 month later...
Timeline

Mercy went to the second interview on Feb. 10th. and we have not heard anything back yet. Unfortunately Mercy signed a Withdrawal of Application so I do not have first hand experience for your situation. I have called the Embassy but all they will tell me is that it is still in process. But I am not sure which process. On searching the Web I think what happens is that they will call your fiancée in for another interview, send investigators out to investigate her more, sit on the application "which I am told happens a lot" or send it back to the National Visa Center for Denial or Revocation. They should have given her another appointment date or a form212(g) which can ask for more information or be a denial and a return to the NVC for processing and in some cases they just say nothing which is sort of "don't call us we will call you". All of which can take plenty of time and when they come to that point of making a determination they send her passport back to her with a big US Visa Denied stamp stuck in it. The reason they hold on to the Passport I think is that it has to be reviewed back in the US before they send you your letter. At that time you will receive a NOIR or NOID "Notice Of Intent to Revoke or Deny " and they will explain the reasons and in some cases give you options to seek a Waiver. You must have some idea of what they have fixated about in the interview process and what they are looking at in particular? Do not take my word for these things as I had no intention of ever knowing this much about immigration before this happened to Mercy and I and now I spend all my time on the Internet trying to figure out what went wrong and what to do about it.

At least we will have Mercy's passport back in maybe 6 months to a year. I feel for you. I hope it gets approved.

Bill and Mercy

juvy told me that they interviewed her all day with a break for lunch...it's beeen a few days since this so called interview ended and she is still upset.now i have yet another question

How do we prove our relationship is true,we gave them everything they ask for and more,,,and how do they gleen for our evidence is real ,along with our realtionship...we have been together since 2006

seems like the length of time alone would be proof enough...also is there any way we can send more evidence of our relationship..

Will

I cannot believe that the US embassy is giving fiancee visa applicants a hard time during the interview. It should only last for 5 minutes. What gives?

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.