3,045 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

will.. that importand is the 1st prima facie. just send another request for the extension of the prima facie .my 1st prima facie was expier july last year and i got the 2nd on november 10

everything that happening at this moment is a RESULT of the CHOICE you ve made in the past...

Hey Bubbles, did they stamp your passport?

N-400 Naturalization

04th Dec, 2012 - N-400 filed

12th Dec, 2012 - NOA Received

14th Dec, 2012 - Biometrics Letter Received

26th Dec, 2012 - Biometrics Completed

11th Jan, 2013 - Placed inline for Interview

07th Mar, 2013 - Scheduled for interview

16th Apr, 2013 - Interview Date

16th Apr, 2013- US Citizen (End of USCIS Journey)

Filed: Timeline
will.. that importand is the 1st prima facie. just send another request for the extension of the prima facie .my 1st prima facie was expier july last year and i got the 2nd on november 10

Well, I already sent the request for an extension. Your letter expired in July, but when did you send a request for extension? In July? And you got an answer in November? That's a long time.. lol

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

i just received letter froum my senteor office and she says according to thier officials, your case is with an officer for final adjudication. you should receive a decision in the case within 30-45 days. i trust this information

im hoping that i hear somthing soon . its been long and sad journey for me im so exhausted of the waitting.

everything that happening at this moment is a RESULT of the CHOICE you ve made in the past...

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Netherlands
Timeline
i just received letter froum my senteor office and she says according to thier officials, your case is with an officer for final adjudication. you should receive a decision in the case within 30-45 days. i trust this information

im hoping that i hear somthing soon . its been long and sad journey for me im so exhausted of the waitting.

Hey yahya54!

How are you! I am sooo happy you've got a response on your case, I am confident that you will have an approval :) I currently had my EAD card which got stolen so I am the same place I was before, yet I applied for the i-485 adjustment just recently so now I am waitin' on a response from that! Hope all goes well for all of us :thumbs:

Filed: Other Timeline

No news after day 51 RFE.

I-360 Time Line

May 2008 - 1st attorney filed I-360

August 2008 - 2nd attorney re-filed I-360 after no response of file from first

2008 PFD - 2 received extensions

2009 PFD - 3 extensions

November 2009 - RFE received and sent back first week.

November 2009 - 2nd week USCIS letter stating 60 days to make decision.

January - 2010 - received 60 day extension

February - 2010- APPROVED I-360

Hey Bubbles, did they stamp your passport?

Hi, sorry I wasn't able to get back to you sooner. I couldn't find my passport when I was supposed to be petitioned by my husband in 2006. So we filed I-102, w/c is replacement for I-94, it was approved in March of 2007. We sent a copy w/ my vawa/I-485 application. I used my DL and EAD for proof of ID.

Oh ic

Edited by lostinNJ

N-400 Naturalization

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

My lawyer said that she didnt inquire about my case. neither did I. she said not to worry and wait for the decision. very helpful.

so i have no idea what those touches were for. and who inquired about my case.

I-360 VAWA:

November 1 2008 filed.

November 21 2008 NOA1

November 25 2008 RFE #1 received [good faith + good moral character].

January 7 2009 RFE #1 sent back.

June 9 2009 received a letter "Response to RFE #1 received on JANUARY 13, and case processing has resumed"

August 17 2009 RFE #2 [good faith].

October 27 2009 RFE #2 sent out.

October 28 2009 Response to RFE #2 received, and case processing has resumed

October 29 2009 touched

December 30 2009 touched

December 31 2009 touched

February 8, 2010, APPROVED.

September 4, 2010 touched.

AOS:

March 18 2010 I-485 filed to VSC with a fee waiver.

March 22 2010 I-485 received.

April 13 2010 NOA1 with a "fee previously collected"

April 16 2010 touched. Biometrics appointment sent.

April 30 2010 Biometrics appointment date.

May 3 2010 Late biometrics done.

May 4 2010 touched.

June 26 2010 touched.

September 22 2010 case transferred to NBC.

September 23 2010 touched.

October 5 2010 case is transferred to USCIS office.

October 6 2010 touched.

October 8 2010 touched.

October 20 2010 touched. Interview notice date.

October 21 2010 touched.

October 22 2010 touched.

November 29 2010 interview date. Approved.

December 2 2010. Card production ordered.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Netherlands
Timeline
My lawyer said that she didnt inquire about my case. neither did I. she said not to worry and wait for the decision. very helpful.

so i have no idea what those touches were for. and who inquired about my case.

To: 3bsvla

Hunny, You need to know what's happening with your case...I had a shitty lawyer when I first filed and due to the lawyer's lack of interest...it took me two years to get my case approved. I had recieved a RFE and I had not even known about it, in fact my RFE had been out for a year!!!! I had know clue about it! When I came to know about it, I requisted an extenstion and explained the issue I had come across to Vermont, and they were very generous about it....and two months to the date I had sent my RFE in, I recieved an approval on my case :) so basicallly the moral of the story is...I didn't know what was going on in my case for a year, and due to the lazy lawyer I wasted a year. Please take your case in control..don't depend on lawyers!!!! Its nice to have one for back up...currently the lawyer I have is a great lawyer...in fact he's rated number 1 in the state of Texas for Immigration- do your research!

Edited by JaSmiNe1989

Hey Guys, hope everyone is good. Any tips for my interview on Monday? I'm a bit nervous.

N-400 Naturalization

Filed: Other Timeline

Hello everyone, have been reading the forum for a while and finally decided to type few words. first of all, the ones who waiting big -HANG IN there:))) the ones who already at the end of journey-big HAPPY FOR YOU there:)))))

anyway, i am also waiting apart from my child who got the approval today HOORAYY:)

My situation is a lil complicated due to the last rfe i received. they need a police clearace from my own country which is almost impossible to get for that time limit they gave me, plus i have to travel from FL to Washington to apply for it, which means LOTTA MONEY to be spend on flights( me and my son, cant leave him alone hes only 5) hotel, taxis and bla bla bla.... what to do? the fact is that i provided that police certificate in december 2008 in the interview for my fiancee visa in my country, i brought that whole immigration package to the USA and gave it to the officer in the Chicago airport:(((

so, i really dont know what to do, no extra money to fly anywhere, my relatives in my country cant get that document without power-of-attorney either. so i am stuck:( i never been convicted, never even been to the police stations LOL

i sent them the letters from ppl who know me and the FL police clearance but they said it is not enough:(

im just curious what u guys think? if i send an explanation letter stating that i have no funds to get what they need and bla bla bla, is it possible they deny the application coz of that?:(((((((((((((((

sorry if my post is a lil confusing:)))

event.png

Hi,

I just called USCIS I asked them my receipt number for my I-765 and I-485 they told me they cant give any information for my case .

And told me to make an appointment at my local USCIS to get my receipt number ..

Lostin how did you get ur receipt number from ur I-765 ,I-485 ?

who has the same issue of me .. anyone ?

Hey Guys, hope everyone is good. Any tips for my interview on Monday? I'm a bit nervous.

Hi there, Koshka is right, just relax, don't worry, but most of all, PRAY, and know that we are praying for you.

By the way, I received an e-mail this afternoon from uscis, case status update: card production ordered.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.