3,045 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

my case has been touched today and that was for RFE #2

they send RFE today and i cant wait to see what they want i should get ti in couple of days

my firest RFE was good moreal but im kinda relife that they working in my case or my case almost done

i keep you posted

wish me luck guys i need it

everything that happening at this moment is a RESULT of the CHOICE you ve made in the past...

Hey everyone,

I hope everyone is doing ok and they approvals have been coming in. Sorry I haven't touched base in a while. I was on vacation, I had my first international trip to Cancun, Mexico. It was great, cancun is beautiful definitely a place to visit. I had a smooth exit and entry, was only asked 2 questions on my entry "Purpose of vacation" and "Place of employment" and that was it. And if I had any alcoholic beverages or tobacco. Other than that I had a great vacation.

Hi Bubbles, permanent residents of the USA can stay a length of 6 months in canada, no visa required. And I didn't need a visa for mexico, residents of the USA can stay a max time of 180 days in Mexico.

Hi Bubbles, permanent residents of the USA can stay a length of 6 months in canada, no visa required. And I didn't need a visa for mexico, residents of the USA can stay a max time of 180 days in Mexico.

www.timaticweb.com is very helpful, it shows u all the countries you will need a visa for.

N-400 Naturalization

04th Dec, 2012 - N-400 filed

12th Dec, 2012 - NOA Received

14th Dec, 2012 - Biometrics Letter Received

26th Dec, 2012 - Biometrics Completed

11th Jan, 2013 - Placed inline for Interview

07th Mar, 2013 - Scheduled for interview

16th Apr, 2013 - Interview Date

16th Apr, 2013- US Citizen (End of USCIS Journey)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

Benserif,

ok then. i'll stick to my point anyway :)

I-360 VAWA:

November 1 2008 filed.

November 21 2008 NOA1

November 25 2008 RFE #1 received [good faith + good moral character].

January 7 2009 RFE #1 sent back.

June 9 2009 received a letter "Response to RFE #1 received on JANUARY 13, and case processing has resumed"

August 17 2009 RFE #2 [good faith].

October 27 2009 RFE #2 sent out.

October 28 2009 Response to RFE #2 received, and case processing has resumed

October 29 2009 touched

December 30 2009 touched

December 31 2009 touched

February 8, 2010, APPROVED.

September 4, 2010 touched.

AOS:

March 18 2010 I-485 filed to VSC with a fee waiver.

March 22 2010 I-485 received.

April 13 2010 NOA1 with a "fee previously collected"

April 16 2010 touched. Biometrics appointment sent.

April 30 2010 Biometrics appointment date.

May 3 2010 Late biometrics done.

May 4 2010 touched.

June 26 2010 touched.

September 22 2010 case transferred to NBC.

September 23 2010 touched.

October 5 2010 case is transferred to USCIS office.

October 6 2010 touched.

October 8 2010 touched.

October 20 2010 touched. Interview notice date.

October 21 2010 touched.

October 22 2010 touched.

November 29 2010 interview date. Approved.

December 2 2010. Card production ordered.

Filed: Timeline
Benserif,

ok then. i'll stick to my point anyway :)

i know .there is no one know what is mean vawa until we are in the process of it and on here to learn from each other .i say what i have and everyone should talk on here on kep this forum on life .even some of you got green cards .we need all of you even got green card now this forum not for traveling or visa to other country we talk on here about vawa problems if someone want only talk about vacation must talk on phone better .

it aint about how hard you hit .its about how hard you can get hit and how much you can take and keep moving forward even broken

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBURmqe5U4c

my case has been touched today and that was for RFE #2

they send RFE today and i cant wait to see what they want i should get ti in couple of days

my firest RFE was good moreal but im kinda relife that they working in my case or my case almost done

i keep you posted

wish me luck guys i need it

hi salam yahya ,

i am happy for you that your case almost in a final decision .now if the vermont service center send you second RFE ,that is good news because the officer in charge not want deny your petition because you almost there on the aproval .the officer will not send RFE for something else only the GOOD MORAL CHARACHTER .and the letter you send to ombudsman works so fast because they contact the officer straight away .now the office want change the story that the delay was about he need a document from you .now he has no reason to say why he delay your case decision and say that he need something on the case to ombudsman ,because they wake him up .he was sleeping .some officers they dont work by the nice way they need someone to wake them up .now he will ask you for good moral charachetr and you should COLECT ALL THE DOCUMENTS I TOLD YOU ON HERE

1)---------NEW BACKGROUND CHECK FROM THE CITY YOU LIVE NOW .

2)---------BACKGROUND CHECK FROM ALL STATES THE ADRESSESS YOU LIVE SINCE YOU COME TO UNITED STATES ( if you did not send all your case willl be denied sure 100%)

3)---------COPIE OF FBI FINGERPRINT IF YOU DO IT BEFOR IMPORTANT

4)---------COPIES OF THE PREVIOUS ANY CHARGE AGAINST YOU FROM COURT ( IF U HAVE ANY CHARGE BEFOR ? IS REQUIRED AND YOU SHOULD SENT ANY

5)---------POLICE REPORT OF ANY AREST OR CHARGE SHOWING THE MAXIMUM CHARGE

6)--------IF YOU HAVE ON THE WHOLE CASE YOUR NAME WRONG YOU SHOULD SEE WHO WRITE YOUR NAME WRONG TELL HIM TO WRITE LETTER TO YOU THAT HE MISLEADING YOUR NAME ON THAT DOCUMENT IS NOT YOU AND YOU DONT USE OTHER NAME THAN YOUR NAME

7)--------MORE AFFIDAVITS FROM FRIENDS RELATIVE OR NEIBER SWORN THAT YOUR ARE A GOOD PERSON AND FIRST HAND FRIENDSHIP MEAN HOW THEY MEET YOU BEFOR SAYING ABOUT YOU ARE GOOD PERSON .

IN THE END OF THE PROCESS AND THE OFFICER RECIEVE ALL THOSE DOCUMENTS I TOLD YOU NOW .NO THINGS ELSE BELEIVE ME AND YOU GONA GET THE RFE TOMOROW .

DONT WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING EVEN THE OFFICER DENIED YOUR CASE AND YOU APPEAL THE AAO WILL NEVER DENIED YOUR CASE BECAUSE OF GOOD MORAL CHARACHTER ONLY IF YOU HAVE PREVIOUS FELONY .EVEN YOU HAVE TWO MISDIMANOR YOU HAVE NO THING TO WORRY ABOUT I TOLD YOU EXACTLY WHAT THEY NEED ,I KNOW THIS STEPS AND I DO GIVE THEM ALL THIS THINGS I WRITE TO YOU NOW ,BUT THE AAO ADMINISTRATIVE OF APPEAL ACCEPT ONLY FBI FINGERPRINT AND BACKGROUND CHECK FROM ALL ADRESSESS YOU LIVE BEFOR .THAT ALL IF THE OFFICER ASK FOR MORE THAN THIS TWO THINGS THE ADMINISTRATIVE OF APPEAL WILL REMAND THE CASE TO THE OFFICE IN CHARGE TO REVIEW ALL THE EVIDENCE ON THE RECORD INCLUDING THE EVIDENCE SUBMITED ON THE APPEAL .NEVER SEE ON THE APPEAL PROCESSS SOMEONE DENIED BECAUSE OF GOOD MORAL CHARACHTER .GOOD LUCK AND READ THE RFE TOMOROW AND SEE WHAT I WRITE AND TELL ME .THERE IS NO THINGS OUT OF WHAT I SAY HERE .

---------GOOD LUCK YAHYA .THEY GIVE HARD TIMES TO MAN AND EVERYMAN WILL NOT BE APROVED UNTIL HE LOST A HAND OR DIE ONE WEEK AFTER THE GREEN CARD WILL COME HOME WITHOUT INTERVIEW .IT HAPENED RIGHT HERE

it aint about how hard you hit .its about how hard you can get hit and how much you can take and keep moving forward even broken

Filed: Other Timeline
hello all guys

I just wondering why my case has no touched since I filed last NOv 2009 and I got nothing until now ..

what shoud I do now? I'm worried about my case ... should I call vermont or make do somethin.. what Im gonna do ...

pls help ..

Thanks a lot ..

ashleyblack , if you have recieved a reciept number then you are good, the rest should be quick since the processing time now is only 5 months unlike some of us who have been with it for years. But if you have not got a receipt number yet then you would need to try and call uscis or get an infopass to local office and find out whats going on

hello all guys

I just wondering why my case has no touched since I filed last NOv 2009 and I got nothing until now ..

what shoud I do now? I'm worried about my case ... should I call vermont or make do somethin.. what Im gonna do ...

pls help ..

Thanks a lot ..

DONT GO NO WHERE ! THE RIGHT PLACE IS OMBUDSMAN OFFICE .IN DC VERMIONT WILL NOT RESPOND TO YOUR REQUST OR LETTERS ,JUST CONTACT CIS OMBUDSMAN AND THEY WILL SEARSH YOUR CASE WHERE IS LOCATED .AT VERMONT OR THE OFFICER WIFE REVIEW IT AND HIS KIDS LEARN FROM IT .MYBE IN HIS NEABER HOUSE LOOK AT IT .JUST CONTACT CIS OMBUDSMAN THEY WILL ASK THE OFFICER HAVE YOUR CASE AND ASK HIM WHERE IS THIS CASE ? HE WILL ASK THEM FOR 1 WEEK TO FIND IT .DONT WORRY CIS OMBUDSMAN FIX THE SYSTEME ALSO FIX OUR PAIN FOR WAITING .THEY ASK US ON I-360 ABOUT EVIDENCE OF THE ABUSE AND THEY DONT SEE THERE REAL ABUSE TOWARD VICTIMS OF DOMESTIQUE VIOLENCE .ALL WE COME BACK TO GOD AND I HAVE NO THINGS TO SAY .BECAUSE WE ARE LIKE TOYS IN THERE HANDS .

hello all guys

pls help ..

Thanks a lot ..

The only times I heard something from the uscis was when I got my receipt number and my prima facie. The next time I heard from them was my approval notice. Relax for now, even if it's hard good things will come your way.

Good luck

I-360 VAWA:

August 3 2009 filed.

August 10 2009 NOA1

August 11 2009 NOA2, Prima Facie Case established

January 7 2010 Initial Grant of deferred Action

February 4 2010, APPROVED.

February 21 2010 AOS filed

March 1 2010 Noa for AOS and EAD

April 24 2010 EAD Card production ordered

May 3 2010 EAD card in mail

May 13 2010 Interview notice for JUNE 16 2010

March 5, 2011 Received Welcome to America letter

March 7,2011 GREEN CARD IN MAIL

event.png

Well, I sent them a letter asking if they recieved my evidences at all. Hopefully i'll get any responses.

It's been 5 month since i sent back RFE and i haven't gotten ANY prima facies. :(

when i get my citizenship, i'll be working in Vermont Service Center and i will approve all 1-360 VAWA in 2 weeks!!!!

REMEMBER MY CASE FIRST APROVE IT HUN ,ITS THE LONGEST ON HERE LOL

Filed: Other Country: Kenya
Timeline

@Yahya

All the best bro. Don't lose hope. They may hold it, they may send RFEs, but they know they have nothing on you.

God bless you and others waiting.

06/25/2009-Filed for VAWA

06/30/2009-Prima Facie Determination 180 days

11/06/2009-Changed Address online

11/13/2009-Touched

12/15/2009-Touched

12/16/2009-Prima facie renewed for 180 days.

12/23/2009-Touched

01/21/2009-Approved

02/18/2010-Applied for AOS/I-765 EXPRESS MAIL to Chicago

02/26/2010-NOA Receipt

03/01/2010-Touched

03/08/2010-Biometrics notice received

03/10/2010-Walk in Biometrics done.

03/10/2010-Touched

03/11/2010-Touched

03/29/2010-EAD card ordered

04/02/2010-EAD arrives. Employment begins.

03/30/2010-Interview Notice for 05/05/2010.

05/05/2010-Interview completed. Card ordered.

05/08/2010-Welcome letter received.

05/12/2010-Card ordered-Again!!

06/04/2010-Card Arrives in mail. PR since 05/05/2010-Interview date.

Hello All,

I don't know where to start and what to write. I have tears in my eyes and my whole body is shivering. I got my VAWA approved after 3 months and 10 days. Its really a big big surprise for me. Today God has blessed me after a long and painful journey. I never imagined when I entered in this country that one day I would have to suffer so much and that too beacuse of the person whom I loved so much. I never thought that he would do this to me. He has abused and humilated me so much and left me homeless without any support. I did not ate so many days, cried so much with so many sleepless nights. I left my job, my family, my carrier everything for that person and he has done this to me. But today God has blessed me and I can think about my life ahead. I thank you all very much for all your support. This forum is like a family which shares their feeling with each other. It has supported me a lot. I am looking forward for the next step.

Thank you all again so much and Good Luck for those waiting for their approavl. I will pray for you all.

Thanks

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.