3,045 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline
i been denied my case pending 4 years now without work permit so hard i am in the dark been abused in two side

Hi bensherif,

Thank you for your help and i'm sorry to hear about your case, my lawer told me that VAWA case takes about a year or 2 the most...do you have a lawer? Did you call to uscis about ur case? maybe ur papers just lost somethere?and you need to apply again?

Filed: Timeline
Hi bensherif,

Thank you for your help and i'm sorry to hear about your case, my lawer told me that VAWA case takes about a year or 2 the most...do you have a lawer? Did you call to uscis about ur case? maybe ur papers just lost somethere?and you need to apply again?

hi dear ,

is terrible what hapened to me since i filed i-360 and i am not from here all this things surprise me and until today i almost give up i lost everything but i just want a decision on my case now because i am a nice person and i could start my life from zero and will success i am sure ,but i dont understand why they have 3 decision .1 denial is mean denial .2 delay mean denial .and 3 aaproval they dont want this word anymore even you have more than what they ask for .is not my fault and i am enoccent to be under this situation ..i filed my petision on march 2006 and it was denied on juky 2007 because my 2 attorney just turn the case complicated and they dont send or think what they do about other person life ,i start the appeal by my self and the case was denied and the officer handle my case start treathening me on the denil letter told me you no longer here ,and say that again and again ,but i start the appeal on a self representative and put everything right and what they need .two police report ,and 13 afidavits wetnessess ,including phisical abuse and ,letter and notes from my wife revail that abuse and mistreatment have taken place ,also tape recorder of my wife speaking badely no one can hear what she said to me ,also picture of the house damaged ,ahh my god ,what else can i do ,then the officer stuck with the bunch of evidence he recieved on the appeal he put the case on his disk 2 years then he forwarded it to AAO because i contact the head quarter and the chief of AAO.THEN THE AAO not agree with the vsc decision and forward the petition to the officer to review all the evidence on the record includint the evidence submited on the appeal and entry of new decision .on august 10 2009 ,until today i dont hear anything.denail have two side one called denial and the other one called {delay }JUST NEED ( N)on it that mean NO lol

it aint about how hard you hit .its about how hard you can get hit and how much you can take and keep moving forward even broken

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBURmqe5U4c

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

hello guys

i havent been her latly im just been busy with my job but im miss all

as the latest on my case . the 45 days has been pass and no DECISION YET i just send a letter to the homeland secuirty in WDC

hey salah i just send the fourm alon with letter today

everything that happening at this moment is a RESULT of the CHOICE you ve made in the past...

Today, my VAWA case got approved, 5 month exactly after submitting it, what did i submit with my case? witnesses reports of the battery and abuse, hospital receipts, emails of my husband threatening me, TROs and of course, the official paperwork for vawa cases.

Thank you so much to the people in this forum that helped me and hope karma pays back to the trolls that tried to put me down.

Hope everybody gets good news soon.

thanks again.

hello guys

i havent been her latly im just been busy with my job but im miss all

as the latest on my case . the 45 days has been pass and no DECISION YET i just send a letter to the homeland secuirty in WDC

hey salah i just send the fourm alon with letter today

is GOOD and i am happy you contact the Right place . the homeland security will forward your letter to CAO .CUSTOMER ASSISTANCE SERVICE ON THE SAME ADMINISTRATION .and then the CAO will send you a letter telling you ,thank you for contact the secretary of homeland security ,we affirm your case by this # xxxxxx and you gona get response on 3 weeks .sure CAO ( CUSTOMER ASSISTANCE SERVICE ) IS WORKING GREAT THAN NCS national customer service .

it aint about how hard you hit .its about how hard you can get hit and how much you can take and keep moving forward even broken

Today, my VAWA case got approved, 5 month exactly after submitting it, what did i submit with my case? witnesses reports of the battery and abuse, hospital receipts, emails of my husband threatening me, TROs and of course, the official paperwork for vawa cases.

Thank you so much to the people in this forum that helped me and hope karma pays back to the trolls that tried to put me down.

Hope everybody gets good news soon.

thanks again.

Hi,

Congratulations. Its very encouraging to see approvals coming so fast. Best of luck for your rest of the journey.

Hi guys!!

Is there somebody who experience difficulty to find a job?I can't believe it's gonna be so hard to find a job...3 months since I'm looking and nothing :blink:

Hi Koshkamoshka,

Yes its very difficult to find a job now a days because of the recession. But don't worry. You have crossed the big hurdle this is nothing in front of that . You will get it soon.Best of Luck.

Timeline
Hi Koshkamoshka,

Yes its very difficult to find a job now a days because of the recession. But don't worry. You have crossed the big hurdle this is nothing in front of that . You will get it soon.Best of Luck.

THANK YOU!I hope I'll find something soon,anyway I'm planning to go to Europe to visit my mom and then I'll look for a good job

THANK YOU!I hope I'll find something soon,anyway I'm planning to go to Europe to visit my mom and then I'll look for a good job

say hi to your mom and all your familly ,the job is easy to find ,i know that if you live in georgia you gona start working right now . everone ask for job must wake yp urly at 6 am and go to difrent agency for employment .too many compagny look now for emplyee ,hey koshkamoka look for this i see the news on everystates i travel , http://www.jobslocally.org/consensus-jobs....onsensus%20jobs also news papers they look for hiring people ,i cant stay 1 week without job i will be in trouble with the land lord . i will post my aproval on the comming 45 days .everyone on here pray with me my case pending 4 years ago i didnt see my skiny mom .she missed me

Hi Ashley,

What's your update? Did you get your NOA's for AOS and have you received rfe for your VAWA? What did they ask in that? Please update.

No Not yet I should wait more couple weeks then they will have result or decision ..

I dont get rfe since I filed ..

But I have a question all of you guys here pls help me to know ..

Is thatok to travel around US,im going to california without states ID Only I have is passport ??

DO THEY check my status here in US? or what ?

And who is already divorced to thier spouse while thier case is pending??

pls any help appreciated thank you all guys .

Timeline
No Not yet I should wait more couple weeks then they will have result or decision ..

Is thatok to travel around US,im going to california without states ID Only I have is passport ??

I think it's OK just to have a valid passport.My friends travel around US just showing their passports and that's it.

I divorced my now ex husband before i filed the i-360. I filed in August 2009 and got approved without and additional evidence. End of February I send my i-485 and application for EAD. Talked to an immigration officer today and was told that my notice of receipt was send out on monday.

I-360 VAWA:

August 3 2009 filed.

August 10 2009 NOA1

August 11 2009 NOA2, Prima Facie Case established

January 7 2010 Initial Grant of deferred Action

February 4 2010, APPROVED.

February 21 2010 AOS filed

March 1 2010 Noa for AOS and EAD

April 24 2010 EAD Card production ordered

May 3 2010 EAD card in mail

May 13 2010 Interview notice for JUNE 16 2010

March 5, 2011 Received Welcome to America letter

March 7,2011 GREEN CARD IN MAIL

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.